Episode 6:
Yellow is over 3.000 years old.
I can't blame her that she forgot why they are even fighting. How does one keep his sanity for +3.000 years, ffs?
This episode was hilarious. It's still only Phos for me who keeps the level of pure entertainment at a high level. So, despite the fact the series hasn't told me the grand scheme of things in regards to the plot yet (after half of its season, mind you), Phos still delivers pure enjoyment.
It was very funny to watch nervous Phos in her first days on patrol. The fight scenes at the end were awesome. Do they really need anyone else besides Kongo and Bort?
It looks like both of them are more than enough to deal with the Luna-things at any given time. Dunno what's wrong with Bort though, what's her problem with Phos?
Screens:
: )
Vanishing Drive!!!!
xD
Poor Phos... xD
Oh my god...
: )
Episode 7:
Oh lol... they are hibernating during winter in a big comfy-zone? They all look so adorable.
This was probably the best episode so far thanks to Antarcticite, the only side character which I truly came to like. And it only required her one single episode to do so. She is amazing for how she treats Phos, and the fact that she trained Phos made me love this character much more. Phos x Antarcticite all the way. <3 I don't need anything else.
But the end though... Is Phos cursed with bad luck?
...

Screens:
Simply Phos <3...
When all you need to win syx's heart is to make funny expressions like that. <3
xD
<3
: )
Episode 8:

Episode 8 (after I cooled down):
The beginning of this episode was lovely. A series gets so much better when there are characters you care for.
It was so sad to see Antarcticite blaming herself, I wished I could hug her there.
And Phos's futile, yet very amusing attempt to comfort her was the cherry on the cake. But then Chord Shore happened and triggered me hard, you have absolutely no idea. I only cared for Phos and Antarcticite, and the latter is gone now. She only got... 2 f* episodes, man.
She deserved much better... oh well. The episode itself was great, even tops the previous one in my opinion. It was quite intense and Antarcticite was astonishing. I struggled in front of my monitor just like she did. I wasn't even sure whether she would make it or not. It was when she teared apart the Luna-thing that I was confident she is safe. Gosh, how wrong I was... : / Still think it was way too early for her to go.
Phos seems to get a body fitting her potential step by side. She did amazing at the end. Did the gold (or whatever it was) reacted to the sunlight or to the Luna-things?
Also, with the last two episodes I can finally conclude that this series is amazing.
Screens:
She is definitely one of the most amusing characters ever. <3
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha I can't take it anymore xD Such an airhead xD
So much meme potential
Yellow is over 3.000 years old.
I can't blame her that she forgot why they are even fighting. How does one keep his sanity for +3.000 years, ffs?This episode was hilarious. It's still only Phos for me who keeps the level of pure entertainment at a high level. So, despite the fact the series hasn't told me the grand scheme of things in regards to the plot yet (after half of its season, mind you), Phos still delivers pure enjoyment.
It was very funny to watch nervous Phos in her first days on patrol. The fight scenes at the end were awesome. Do they really need anyone else besides Kongo and Bort?
It looks like both of them are more than enough to deal with the Luna-things at any given time. Dunno what's wrong with Bort though, what's her problem with Phos?Screens:
: )
Vanishing Drive!!!!

xD


Poor Phos... xD
Oh my god...

: )

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh lol... they are hibernating during winter in a big comfy-zone? They all look so adorable.

This was probably the best episode so far thanks to Antarcticite, the only side character which I truly came to like. And it only required her one single episode to do so. She is amazing for how she treats Phos, and the fact that she trained Phos made me love this character much more. Phos x Antarcticite all the way. <3 I don't need anything else.
But the end though... Is Phos cursed with bad luck?

...

Screens:
Simply Phos <3...
When all you need to win syx's heart is to make funny expressions like that. <3
xD
<3


: )
--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---
The beginning of this episode was lovely. A series gets so much better when there are characters you care for.
It was so sad to see Antarcticite blaming herself, I wished I could hug her there.
And Phos's futile, yet very amusing attempt to comfort her was the cherry on the cake. But then Chord Shore happened and triggered me hard, you have absolutely no idea. I only cared for Phos and Antarcticite, and the latter is gone now. She only got... 2 f* episodes, man.
She deserved much better... oh well. The episode itself was great, even tops the previous one in my opinion. It was quite intense and Antarcticite was astonishing. I struggled in front of my monitor just like she did. I wasn't even sure whether she would make it or not. It was when she teared apart the Luna-thing that I was confident she is safe. Gosh, how wrong I was... : / Still think it was way too early for her to go.Phos seems to get a body fitting her potential step by side. She did amazing at the end. Did the gold (or whatever it was) reacted to the sunlight or to the Luna-things?
Also, with the last two episodes I can finally conclude that this series is amazing.
Screens:
She is definitely one of the most amusing characters ever. <3

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha I can't take it anymore xD Such an airhead xD
So much meme potential


But most of all, she seems to be the most adult person out there and this by a good margin. Too bad she was only around for a couple of minutes. 

This is a reminder for myself to do that this weekend 



A number of nice tracks, thanks for sharing Erin!
Brought a lot of money in case I want lots of things, but will come back with most of it unspent. Friends did buy a lot, figurines, books, framed pictures etc. Can enjoy seeing what they have too.
Loved it. Especially loving this one chain of curry places that are open 24/7, CoCo curry. Not too expensive for an always available good tasting curry with lots of different toppings.
You still enjoying your second trip, or already back?
Saw that the manga changed the order of some things and figured out from where I would best start reading, but then other stuff came up and I sorta forgot... xD I really want to read it at some point though. So you only read tpn and hxh atm? I guess life is keeping you busy?


Eclipse arc, as well as some later ones. But this one was fine too.

I remember when you first became active (I think) and I learned about you through a certain staffer complaining that you're rather annoying. I felt somewhat the same from what little I saw or was shown (though can't say I saw much of you lol), and look where we are now 
Reminds me that I actually took a picture of that CoCo one I ate last time:

