The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,046
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:hi
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I have no issue with that, I've never been the "cute" type either lmao

Its just, you know... sad to know you look way older than your actual age. Then they apologize and fix it like "Ah... but you look older in... in a good way!"
Yeah sure, the damage is done ._.
actually I have same issue as you. strangers usually call me "mister" or "sir" lol. do you have beard/mustache? I have, and I think that's what makes people call me like that, so I usually shave and it kinda works :zomg they no longer call me "sir", but "mas" (big bro in english or niichan in japanese) :XD are you by chance a melancholic type? I am partially melancholic-phlegmatic, so sometimes it's like "right in the kokoro" :emocat sometimes I just shake it off :hmph also why do you not like looking old? :?bunny as for depression, if it's getting worse, you should seek for the professional help. :nod
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
My beard had greys since my mid 20s....now my chin is almost all grey but none on my head xD.
Dont sweat it....mature women like it:hurr
That uncle that always makes you see the cup as "half-full" :clingy

I felt like I aged a lot out of nowhere in 2014 as well, due to personal issues. Had to start therapy and slow down, take some actions. I don't think your situation is that hardcore to require therapy xD and it might also be delicate to find a way to slow down for you, but maybe you should start working on that >< Finding more frequent moments for you to chill and relax, to easy your mind, before you burnout. You alrdy had blood pressure issues no? You're too young for those indeed.
I've already been in therapy once, it was then when I decided I wanted to be a psychologist! :XD
No blood pressure issues on my behalf, but iron issues.

I usually accept routines without problems. I actually like them or else I get bored, but its true that I hold many things in my head lately. Now with my sis entering high-school, health issues in the family and the sorts. That + final year of career are something I can perfectly handle but its affecting a lot the way I view the passing of days.

Now that I think about it Im rather fed up with my hometown, I want to travel so bad. Its like I need a total disconnection with my world.

I guess the pigeon needs to spread its wings and fly far away :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Copy Panda you play any fps?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That uncle that always makes you see the cup as "half-full" :clingy



I've already been in therapy once, it was then when I decided I wanted to be a psychologist! :XD
No blood pressure issues on my behalf, but iron issues.

I usually accept routines without problems. I actually like them or else I get bored, but its true that I hold many things in my head lately. Now with my sis entering high-school, health issues in the family and the sorts. That + final year of career are something I can perfectly handle but its affecting a lot the way I view the passing of days.

Now that I think about it Im rather fed up with my hometown, I want to travel so bad. Its like I need a total disconnection with my world.

I guess the pigeon needs to spread its wings and fly far away :lmao
What‘s your most wished destinations? Or would anything do as long as it‘s not your hometown?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
actually I have same issue as you. strangers usually call me "mister" or "sir" lol. do you have beard/mustache? I have, and I think that's what makes people call me like that, so I usually shave and it kinda works :zomg they no longer call me "sir", but "mas" (big bro in english or niichan in japanese) :XD are you by chance a melancholic type? I am partially melancholic-phlegmatic, so sometimes it's like "right in the kokoro" :emocat sometimes I just shake it off :hmph also why do you not like looking old? :?bunny as for depression, if it's getting worse, you should seek for the professional help. :nod
I like your avatar and sig, my boy Alphamon
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
actually I have same issue as you. strangers usually call me "mister" or "sir" lol. do you have beard/mustache? I have, and I think that's what makes people call me like that, so I usually shave and it kinda works :zomg they no longer call me "sir", but "mas" (big bro in english or niichan in japanese) :XD are you by chance a melancholic type? I am partially melancholic-phlegmatic, so sometimes it's like "right in the kokoro" :emocat sometimes I just shake it off :hmph also why do you not like looking old? :?bunny as for depression, if it's getting worse, you should seek for the professional help. :nod
Its a matter of self-steem, I wouldnt mind looking old... if I was old you know. :p

I did let a beard grow, but I keep it checked and short. No need to worry tho, I would call this concern/worry instead of actual depression. :verily

@Copy Panda you play any fps?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


What‘s your most wished destinations? Or would anything do as long as it‘s not your hometown?
Ah, Guten tag Herr Gry. Wie geht es dir? :gent

I would ask you how was your overall experience in Japan using German, but I cant. :lambirb

I always wanted to see Viena *-* Also want to visit Scotland one day.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Its a matter of self-steem, I wouldnt mind looking old... if I was old you know. :p

I did let a beard grow, but I keep it checked and short. No need to worry tho, I would call this concern/worry instead of actual depression. :verily



Ah, Guten tag Herr Gry. Wie geht es dir? :gent

I would ask you how was your overall experience in Japan using German, but I cant. :lambirb

I always wanted to see Viena *-* Also want to visit Scotland one day.
Lambu learning? :zomg Cute. Mir geht es sehr gut *-*

Then we‘ll have to wait til you can say that, no? :lambirb

Never been in either of those two, except that I passed through Viena in transit but that doesn‘t really count :grumble
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I actually didn‘t spend that much money in Japan, but you‘re right. I‘m bringing even more for here than for there, just in case I feel more need to spend.
Und schon mental vorbereitet? :heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now you also got a cold :gwah
I heard you about to confirm the nazi candidate, so perhaps start learning German as well. :edu
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,581
Gender
Female
Country
China
@GrySun I don't since I get headaches from motion blur and depth and the like. My working theory is that it has to do with perspective but its been a while and I've never bothered to try to turn off motion blur since. I think I'd only play CSGO because of its clean cut elegance. For anything more it's League. Ideally I'd play some MMO too but eh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I heard you about to confirm the nazi candidate, so perhaps start learning German as well. :edu
Yeah, next year when we visit you teach me you guys ways so I can find a way to feel at home in my own home again @.@ That's what we get for using a knife instead of gas on that asshole.

LAMBU! See, you can travel soon! When we all meet! I have some ostracizing measures for the ones that bail out on this meeting '-'
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, next year when we visit you teach me you guys ways so I can find a way to feel at home in my own home again @.@ That's what we get for using a knife instead of gas on that asshole.

LAMBU! See, you can travel soon! When we all meet! I have some ostracizing measures for the ones that bail out on this meeting '-'
NEXT YEAR???! ?!!!!!!!! :gwah:gwah:gwah

Im nowhere ready yet
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I'm not going
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top