44 Year old Kidneys are my jam. Don't diss it.He wants your kidneys, that's why he's been so flattering
44 Year old Kidneys are my jam. Don't diss it.He wants your kidneys, that's why he's been so flattering
A girl can dreamHe doesn't play OW..
He was referring to LoL i'm pretty sure.

That and its nice that some people know real beauty when they see itCan't escape those uncle vibes can you![]()

Dont know how many miles he'll get outta mine....He wants your kidneys, that's why he's been so flattering

Your dreams are making you delusional seek helpA girl can dream![]()



I have no issue with that, I've never been the "cute" type either lmao
Its just, you know... sad to know you look way older than your actual age. Then they apologize and fix it like "Ah... but you look older in... in a good way!"
Yeah sure, the damage is done ._.
they no longer call me "sir", but "mas" (big bro in english or niichan in japanese)
are you by chance a melancholic type? I am partially melancholic-phlegmatic, so sometimes it's like "right in the kokoro"
sometimes I just shake it off
also why do you not like looking old?
as for depression, if it's getting worse, you should seek for the professional help. 
That uncle that always makes you see the cup as "half-full"My beard had greys since my mid 20s....now my chin is almost all grey but none on my head xD.
Dont sweat it....mature women like it![]()

I've already been in therapy once, it was then when I decided I wanted to be a psychologist!I felt like I aged a lot out of nowhere in 2014 as well, due to personal issues. Had to start therapy and slow down, take some actions. I don't think your situation is that hardcore to require therapy xD and it might also be delicate to find a way to slow down for you, but maybe you should start working on that >< Finding more frequent moments for you to chill and relax, to easy your mind, before you burnout. You alrdy had blood pressure issues no? You're too young for those indeed.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What‘s your most wished destinations? Or would anything do as long as it‘s not your hometown?That uncle that always makes you see the cup as "half-full"
I've already been in therapy once, it was then when I decided I wanted to be a psychologist!
No blood pressure issues on my behalf, but iron issues.
I usually accept routines without problems. I actually like them or else I get bored, but its true that I hold many things in my head lately. Now with my sis entering high-school, health issues in the family and the sorts. That + final year of career are something I can perfectly handle but its affecting a lot the way I view the passing of days.
Now that I think about it Im rather fed up with my hometown, I want to travel so bad. Its like I need a total disconnection with my world.
I guess the pigeon needs to spread its wings and fly far away![]()
I like your avatar and sig, my boy Alphamonactually I have same issue as you. strangers usually call me "mister" or "sir" lol. do you have beard/mustache? I have, and I think that's what makes people call me like that, so I usually shave and it kinda worksthey no longer call me "sir", but "mas" (big bro in english or niichan in japanese)
are you by chance a melancholic type? I am partially melancholic-phlegmatic, so sometimes it's like "right in the kokoro"
sometimes I just shake it off
also why do you not like looking old?
as for depression, if it's getting worse, you should seek for the professional help.
so you like Alphamon too?I like your avatar and sig, my boy Alphamon


Its a matter of self-steem, I wouldnt mind looking old... if I was old you know.actually I have same issue as you. strangers usually call me "mister" or "sir" lol. do you have beard/mustache? I have, and I think that's what makes people call me like that, so I usually shave and it kinda worksthey no longer call me "sir", but "mas" (big bro in english or niichan in japanese)
are you by chance a melancholic type? I am partially melancholic-phlegmatic, so sometimes it's like "right in the kokoro"
sometimes I just shake it off
also why do you not like looking old?
as for depression, if it's getting worse, you should seek for the professional help.
![]()

Ah, Guten tag Herr Gry. Wie geht es dir?@Copy Panda you play any fps?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What‘s your most wished destinations? Or would anything do as long as it‘s not your hometown?

Now you also got a coldGuten tag Herr Gry. Wie geht es dir?

Lambu learning?Its a matter of self-steem, I wouldnt mind looking old... if I was old you know.
I did let a beard grow, but I keep it checked and short. No need to worry tho, I would call this concern/worry instead of actual depression.
Ah, Guten tag Herr Gry. Wie geht es dir?
I would ask you how was your overall experience in Japan using German, but I cant.
I always wanted to see Viena *-* Also want to visit Scotland one day.
Cute. Mir geht es sehr gut *-*Und schon mental vorbereitet?I actually didn‘t spend that much money in Japan, but you‘re right. I‘m bringing even more for here than for there, just in case I feel more need to spend.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I heard you about to confirm the nazi candidate, so perhaps start learning German as well.Now you also got a cold![]()

Yeah, next year when we visit you teach me you guys ways so I can find a way to feel at home in my own home again @.@ That's what we get for using a knife instead of gas on that asshole.I heard you about to confirm the nazi candidate, so perhaps start learning German as well.![]()
NEXT YEAR???! ?!!!!!!!!Yeah, next year when we visit you teach me you guys ways so I can find a way to feel at home in my own home again @.@ That's what we get for using a knife instead of gas on that asshole.
LAMBU! See, you can travel soon! When we all meet! I have some ostracizing measures for the ones that bail out on this meeting '-'


