Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Man, I can't believe DD might really be a BK, I was so sure he's mafo.
Will keep my guard tho.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Yeah, my thought exactly. Since Van was invited by you for action change him posting that means his kill was blocked. And that is why I think there could be 2 Sks and maybe just one small Mafia who either expected there to be another mafia in-game and would be taken by surprise that there were 3 kills each night due there being 2 sks not 2 mafias and 1 sk.



With Santa one smaller mafia and 2 Sks would make more sense than 2 mafias and 1 Sk I think.
Also Van said he got no kill last night and since he wasn't redirect... who did the 3 kills last night even if we assume there are 2 mafias in-game? Insane Doc but nobody came out so far? PGO kill due action used on PGO but nobody came out for that either? Or a SK who was more successful than Vand.
You are right, I didn't get Vand's comment that he didn't kill anyone. WOOOSH it just went over my head.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,089
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Updated recap :) please feel free to tell me if i missed any hint, ill fix it Asap



  1. Farfalla as Yrel ->Got an old role that she didn't have in a long while.
  2. Crescent Jinx As Vereesa -> passive and feels somehow meh about it Mafia defuser killed on Night 1
  3. Erinyes as Sylvanas -> 1st time got it. got not night actions nor killing action.
  4. Demonspeed as Lothraxion -> never got the role before.
  5. GrySun as Thrall -> like his role but not that hyped - claimed Barkeeper
  6. MarmaladeSky as Tyrande -> active role detective killed on Night 1
  7. Emperor Spriggan as Vol'Jin -> 1st time he has it, said its a pretty good role. said he has a limited life, claimed time bomb (n4)
  8. WithYouInSpirit as Varian -> never had the orle, but used it a game he hosted, can be funny or boring depending on his game play. Santa claus - Lynched on Day 1
  9. James Rye as Illidan - has a role that is similar to a certain mafia one. claimed time bomb (n2)
  10. Takuan as Lor'Themar -> passive role
  11. Asako as Maiev -> her role is either hated or loved ( but usually hated )" she's hungry."
  12. gnut as Velen -> old constant role -Doctor Killed on Night 1
  13. Vandred as Anduin -> passive role , less bad than the previous ones. claims being the serial killer
  14. Lady pompom as lady Liadrin -> never had the role before.
  15. desin24 as Medivh -> said he s happy with his role since he can actually do something (as in active role) and affect the game in a positive way.
  16. EmptySoul as Khadgar-> active role, never had it before
  17. Hardy as Malfurion -> active role that can be useless depending on how he plays
  18. digitaldude as Magni -> claims Bar keeper
  19. Evil3ye as High Tinker Mekkatorque -> active role
  20. Holt as Baine -> not too keen on his role. Not one role he likes or find to be fun
  21. xi0 as Greymane
  22. Purity of Magi as Elisande -> never had the role before (or maybe not )
  23. Lambu as Alleria -> said he's disppointed with his role, but still think it's useful .


Night Actions :
N1


Gry -> invited Xi0, Lambu, Asako, vandred - got one Serial killer among them.
DD 6> invited Farf, james, lambu and someone get redirected
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Don't we think it's a bit convenient that right after we find out the Mafia had a defuser we have two almost instant Time Bomb claims?

(still catching up but just wanted to throw that out there)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,653
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Don't we think it's a bit convenient that right after we find out the Mafia had a defuser we have two almost instant Time Bomb claims?

(still catching up but just wanted to throw that out there)
lol dont bother commentating as you go this day gets crazy quick
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Don't we think it's a bit convenient that right after we find out the Mafia had a defuser we have two almost instant Time Bomb claims?

(still catching up but just wanted to throw that out there)
Careful xi0, with Vand gone as Sk claimer I still got a free bomb blow for tonight. You wanna tell me your role?^^
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votekill Vandred

If he is an ass bomb I don't wanna be the last one to vote '-'
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Careful xi0, with Vand gone as Sk claimer I still got a free bomb blow for tonight. You wanna tell me your role?^^
Sure, I might care more if I had reason to believe your claim is legit. But you claimed Time Bomb after Emperor Spriggan, immediately after we found out a Mafia Defuser was in the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because he was pretty much found out and knew it.
Welp... back to catching up...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sure, I might care more if I had reason to believe your claim is legit. But you claimed Time Bomb after Emperor Spriggan, immediately after we found out a Mafia Defuser was in the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Welp... back to catching up...
Yeah, but I blow tonight whereas Spriggan asks for lynch safety for the next 3 days. Big difference. And yeah, just wait till we get to the BK and bomb claims.^^
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I started like quoting shit and commenting, in the meantime vand killed himself. BUT FUCK YOU I'M GONNA SHARE ANYWAYS!!!!!!
Do it, Evil! Show the world what you got!!!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, but I blow tonight whereas Spriggan asks for lynch safety for the next 3 days. Big difference. And yeah, just wait till we get to the BK and bomb claims.^^
Fair enough, however, given the fact that I have a tendency to avoid revealing much early (unless I have a bastard role or it's the only play) and Night 1 results, I'm not going to reveal my role right now.

Back to catching up.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Here. Greg was the one that started to question her often, about Lambu and Emp.
I forgot what she quoted here, need to look it up again.

hmmm well its absolute no doubt that crescent jinx was protecting lambu heavily, but was he that stupid and careless to protect his mafia friend? hmmm.
Same here.

Not comfortable with Gary's behavior. Skips an entire day and appears at the end doing things without explanation. From experience, he will cruise like this till end game without saying anything
I thought he got very nervous when the phase got expended. He started the train on Desin "to get this going", but to me it seemed like a protection vote because a potential ally was up with two votes as well. He got all anxious later, when it got extended and he could have been called out to start the train. Just felt like sharing.

I don't see mafia having an other mafia defuser, maybe townie but a townie will never defuse the non vote disease bomb, and then if there really an other mafia bomb defuser, defusing the non vote could late james and spriggan bomb activated, plus I know the mafia won't tagged me as I'm suspected that's why I revealed.
Don't make be feel bad for revealing Lala after some wanted for the reveal :emobirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes
What's your regular role though?

And I said that's the best answer you'll get from me o/
I loved it how you kept telling digital how the game changed since we all left, and it is useful townie play to reveal the roles basicall right away, then you pull out this "best answer". The game is crazy, apparently multiple bombs, multiple bar keepers, what could you possibly be hiding of value lol

Picked the first 3 because they extended the phase with me, and thought one or more could be mafias saving either Marm or desin. Added Asako as 4th because of her visibility change and not saying anything about it before day ended.
I get that you got all excited that you got one of four roles of the people you targeted, but what value does that really add, it's 25% change and a Serial Killer is not even a threat to the town.

OH FUG IT I AM BARKEEPER!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
THERE IS TWO BARKEEPERS AND 50 bombs and this game is a mess...
That's fucked up man. Why did you not want the doctor to target you? Makes no sense to me whatsoever.

And Asako, yes. Has to be one of them, you didn‘t redirect me. And not even sure how redirecting a BK works.
Coin flip who goes first, if redirect happens the targets are randomized. "How could you not know as host!" :-)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,653
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I forgot what she quoted here, need to look it up again.

Same here.

I thought he got very nervous when the phase got expended. He started the train on Desin "to get this going", but to me it seemed like a protection vote because a potential ally was up with two votes as well. He got all anxious later, when it got extended and he could have been called out to start the train. Just felt like sharing.

What's your regular role though?


I loved it how you kept telling digital how the game changed since we all left, and it is useful townie play to reveal the roles basicall right away, then you pull out this "best answer". The game is crazy, apparently multiple bombs, multiple bar keepers, what could you possibly be hiding of value lol


I get that you got all excited that you got one of four roles of the people you targeted, but what value does that really add, it's 25% change and a Serial Killer is not even a threat to the town.

That's fucked up man. Why did you not want the doctor to target you? Makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Coin flip who goes first, if redirect happens the targets are randomized. "How could you not know as host!" :-)
my role changed to bomb.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I loved it how you kept telling digital how the game changed since we all left, and it is useful townie play to reveal the roles basicall right away, then you pull out this "best answer". The game is crazy, apparently multiple bombs, multiple bar keepers, what could you possibly be hiding of value lol
Wow those reading skills '-' I said that leaving hints is important for future check ups. Nice try, but pick something better to hop on my ass or pay the ticket '-'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top