will u feel despair if he winAnyone nominating Griffith
I swear I will personally shoot him/her.No mercy from me.
Better nominate Guts.

Might as well nominate King of midland like this.will u feel despair if he win![]()

More like a harem. Is that his own, I wonder?Guts wants to nominate a whole army![]()
Oh, hell no! No mention of the AA derps, the only one allowed from that group is his snarky chibi-ness, Sariel, and only cause he's fun!You should have nominated Ludociel
Damn well, he is! I made time, why won't you?!That banner is so cool. I don't want to participate this time and it feels like Hak is mocking me for not trying...![]()

I don't know about the last two, but the first twoNominate either of these
1) Ludociel
2) Chandler
3)Hisoka
4)Thorkell

The flip?!And loli Merlin
In which hidden corner of the forum were you doing that?This reminds me,we used to joke in the NNT forum that Estarossa used to behave towards Elizabeth like how Demon used to behave in a pub.

Your harem, so to speak...I only nominated 3!

Don't make me change my nomination and pull the chibis out! There's nothing husbando worthy in that psycho wuss. Even King does a hell lot better than he.You know, all your talks about despair is reminding me of Junko Enoshima. Were you by chance her reincarnation?
As for your husbando, why not Mael, the Angel of Despair?![]()
This I can agree with. I can't really criticise King and Zel either, in that respect. The only good thing the demon geezers did was to make sure the princes had their manners about them and were classy gentlemen when not slaughtering the enemyGilthunder will be a good choice.![]()
I honestly mean no offense, but is this Tintin on steroids?!? That was my first reaction at your nomination.Presenting you, so muscle realness.
![]()

Ginoza is cool, but if Kogami couldn't win this then he definitely can't either...

His human form has no genitalia (when he doesn't feel like having them) but Rimuru himself is a male.@Tux isn't your husbando genderless![]()
See Hunter X Hunter and read Vinland Saga,you will see the last 2 characters.More like a harem. Is that his own, I wonder?
Oh, hell no! No mention of the AA derps, the only one allowed from that group is his snarky chibi-ness, Sariel, and only cause he's fun!
Damn well, he is! I made time, why won't you?!
I don't know about the last two, but the first two
The flip?!
In which hidden corner of the forum were you doing that?
Your harem, so to speak...
Don't make me change my nomination and pull the chibis out! There's nothing husbando worthy in that psycho wuss. Even King does a hell lot better than he.
This I can agree with. I can't really criticise King and Zel either, in that respect. The only good thing the demon geezers did was to make sure the princes had their manners about them and were classy gentlemen when not slaughtering the enemy
I honestly mean no offense, but is this Tintin on steroids?!? That was my first reaction at your nomination.![]()

He went far from what I recall. I think Kogami didn't win because he was basically a criminal who ran away and is no where to be found. Not exactly husbando materialYeah Tintin is basically his nickname in the fandom.
Ginoza is cool, but if Kogami couldn't win this then he definitely can't either...
I need to find a true man![]()

Fixed it for you.My 200x200 image of Kaname kept disappearing so I decided to put in the spoiler tag to see if it helps.![]()
Oh thank you for your help.Fixed it for you.
Don't use image editing site ^^ They temporarily provide the image. Use image hosting site, like imgur for example
Then nominate Goblin Slayer,the mortal enemy of your group.Yeah Tintin is basically his nickname in the fandom.
Ginoza is cool, but if Kogami couldn't win this then he definitely can't either...
I need to find a true man![]()
You too, Reebi?He went far from what I recall. I think Kogami didn't win because he was basically a criminal who ran away and is no where to be found. Not exactly husbando material![]()

How did I end up being the leader of some filthy group of orcs or wtv...I dont understandThen nominate Goblin Slayer,the mortal enemy of your group.
Oh my, revo, that's a nice picture of your husbando. I like his eyes.

Blame @Jammin for it.You too, Reebi?
Kogami was great, he left cause he had no other choice, not because he wanted too.
Ginoza is more legal, but not even half as charming
How did I end up being the leader of some filthy group of orcs or wtv...I dont understand
![]()
I generally know who they are, but I'm not reading those. I have VS on my reading list, but no time for it...See Hunter X Hunter and read Vinland Saga,you will see the last 2 characters.