Hangout Husbando Wars 2018 - Hangout

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
Guts wants to nominate a whole army :XD
More like a harem. Is that his own, I wonder?
You should have nominated Ludociel
Oh, hell no! No mention of the AA derps, the only one allowed from that group is his snarky chibi-ness, Sariel, and only cause he's fun!
That banner is so cool. I don't want to participate this time and it feels like Hak is mocking me for not trying... -_-;
Damn well, he is! I made time, why won't you?!:rant
Nominate either of these

1) Ludociel
2) Chandler
3)Hisoka
4)Thorkell
I don't know about the last two, but the first two:twitch
And loli Merlin
The flip?!:emobirb
This reminds me,we used to joke in the NNT forum that Estarossa used to behave towards Elizabeth like how Demon used to behave in a pub.
In which hidden corner of the forum were you doing that?:SOON
I only nominated 3!
Your harem, so to speak...:umad
You know, all your talks about despair is reminding me of Junko Enoshima. Were you by chance her reincarnation?

As for your husbando, why not Mael, the Angel of Despair? :cheez
Don't make me change my nomination and pull the chibis out! There's nothing husbando worthy in that psycho wuss. Even King does a hell lot better than he.
Gilthunder will be a good choice.:):hip
This I can agree with. I can't really criticise King and Zel either, in that respect. The only good thing the demon geezers did was to make sure the princes had their manners about them and were classy gentlemen when not slaughtering the enemy:sky2
Presenting you, so muscle realness. :sky
I honestly mean no offense, but is this Tintin on steroids?!? That was my first reaction at your nomination.:notsure
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yeah Tintin is basically his nickname in the fandom.

Mmmm Archer :drool

@Lambu, if you still want to do Psycho Pass Ginoza has very good husbando qualities ;)

Ginoza is cool, but if Kogami couldn't win this then he definitely can't either... :nomoar

I need to find a true man
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
More like a harem. Is that his own, I wonder?

Oh, hell no! No mention of the AA derps, the only one allowed from that group is his snarky chibi-ness, Sariel, and only cause he's fun!

Damn well, he is! I made time, why won't you?!:rant

I don't know about the last two, but the first two:twitch

The flip?!:emobirb

In which hidden corner of the forum were you doing that?:SOON

Your harem, so to speak...:umad

Don't make me change my nomination and pull the chibis out! There's nothing husbando worthy in that psycho wuss. Even King does a hell lot better than he.

This I can agree with. I can't really criticise King and Zel either, in that respect. The only good thing the demon geezers did was to make sure the princes had their manners about them and were classy gentlemen when not slaughtering the enemy:sky2

I honestly mean no offense, but is this Tintin on steroids?!? That was my first reaction at your nomination.:notsure
See Hunter X Hunter and read Vinland Saga,you will see the last 2 characters.
 

Bittersweettea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2018
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
4,427
Country
Philippines
My 200x200 image of Kaname kept disappearing so I decided to put in the spoiler tag to see if it helps.:emocat
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
​
Yeah Tintin is basically his nickname in the fandom.



Ginoza is cool, but if Kogami couldn't win this then he definitely can't either... :nomoar

I need to find a true man
He went far from what I recall. I think Kogami didn't win because he was basically a criminal who ran away and is no where to be found. Not exactly husbando material :lmao
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
My 200x200 image of Kaname kept disappearing so I decided to put in the spoiler tag to see if it helps.:emocat
Fixed it for you.

Don't use image editing site ^^ They temporarily provide the image. Use image hosting site, like imgur for example
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yeah Tintin is basically his nickname in the fandom.



Ginoza is cool, but if Kogami couldn't win this then he definitely can't either... :nomoar

I need to find a true man
Then nominate Goblin Slayer,the mortal enemy of your group.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
He went far from what I recall. I think Kogami didn't win because he was basically a criminal who ran away and is no where to be found. Not exactly husbando material :lmao
You too, Reebi? :emocat

Kogami was great, he left cause he had no other choice, not because he wanted too.
Ginoza is more legal, but not even half as charming :blushbirb

Then nominate Goblin Slayer,the mortal enemy of your group.
How did I end up being the leader of some filthy group of orcs or wtv...I dont understand

 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
You too, Reebi? :emocat

Kogami was great, he left cause he had no other choice, not because he wanted too.
Ginoza is more legal, but not even half as charming :blushbirb



How did I end up being the leader of some filthy group of orcs or wtv...I dont understand

Blame @Jammin for it.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My fellow Devil May Cry fans please support Dante and I’ll support your Husbando.
 

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
See Hunter X Hunter and read Vinland Saga,you will see the last 2 characters.
I generally know who they are, but I'm not reading those. I have VS on my reading list, but no time for it...
 
Top