Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

Tongari Boushi no Atelier
@Erinyes
You know @Erinyes, I really struggled with this one. I wanted to put it in my T10 as well, but thought 25 chapters are not enough to consider it for a top ranking. In any case, it has definitely the potential and will probably make it in my T10 in the future.

Agathe <3
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
The series is still iconic among those "battle royale" style ones - it's often used as examples. People know it and have checked it, and the ones that did it likely went with it to the very end - cause, again, it's engaging... which also means it's appealing.
If it's often used to reference to things, it doesn't matter if I'm talking about the genre or the characters, then it's an icon.
Repeating what Gry said: I get it that people wouldn't have high regards for the series, but calling it trash is very exaggerated.
0 Points


Battle Royale
​
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tongari Boushi no Atelier
@Erinyes
I'm dying to start reading this one *-*
I expected this one to have a bit more points tbh.
Hmmm I followed this series for a good while but I liked the concept and the art way more than how the story was going xD Was even buying the mangas and had like 10 volumes at home. Wonder now if I should have kept going on with it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
0 Points


Battle Royale
​
Yeah I was going to mention I see it being more referenced than Battle Royale itself xP
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,250
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Looks like I did... :fail
:twitch

:chair

Yayysssss! 10 points less for Hunter x Hunter.


Not that it will change anything for HxH's ranking:

10 points from Erinyes and uberfayt
approx. 9 points from Elusia
approx. 5 points from Nii, Faust and Arjuna
approx. 3 points from Ustegius, Gryffindor, Brandish, Valhalla, Xadyu
= approx. 59 points in total with a lot of potential for more.



Masaka syx--kun don't tell me ypu didnt gove a single point to the this masterpiece ! :gwah




 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,587
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
zimbardo Blade of the Immortal was very high on my honorable mentions list. Had it on my actual list but it was bumped off last minute. Already so many samurai manga on there too.
Yeah, it was on my honourable list for a long time - but I decided to switch it with another, last minute.
I decided that I actually enjoyed it more, as a whole, than the other.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,250
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I'm dying to start reading this one *-*

I expected this one to have a bit more points tbh.

Hmmm I followed this series for a good while but I liked the concept and the art way more than how the story was going xD Was even buying the mangas and had like 10 volumes at home. Wonder now if I should have kept going on with it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah I was going to mention I see it being more referenced than Battle Royale itself xP
Yeah Farf-chaaaan its awesome so far ♥ :zomg definitely read it whenever you can theres only 25 chap so far

 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I liked Liar Game a lot back when I started reading it. I might have to re-read it, though. I have some fond memories of it but so far I’ve only included it on my Worst characters-list (Nao). :XD

Surprised people didn’t know Bakuman. As a whole, that one was much closer to getting on my list than Death Note (same author).
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
The series is still iconic among those "battle royale" style ones - it's often used as examples. People know it and have checked it, and the ones that did it likely went with it to the very end - cause, again, it's engaging... which also means it's appealing.
If it's often used to reference to things, it doesn't matter if I'm talking about the genre or the characters, then it's an icon.
Repeating what Gry said: I get it that people wouldn't have high regards for the series, but calling it trash is very exaggerated.
Well, with the thousands of manga I've read (humble-brag much?) it's definitely weird to imagine it that low, but I don't think I'm exaggerating when it's one of the most frustrating and badly written (character-wise) manga I've read.

It could be the franchise has that iconic reputation, but for some reason that has completely evaded the circles I fare in and me entirely since it's a manga that rarely (if ever) comes up when talking about manga, unless it's about bad characters ( :lmao ). Either way, we disagree, you have it in your top 10 (bestish) and I'll have it in my top 10 worst. It's subjective, so we're both right in our own perspectives.


@Purity of Magi Nice pick with AnE! One of the shounens I enjoy the most, especially the current arc! :zomg


No Sexy Commando love, expected, you should all try to read (or watch) it! :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
0 Points


Battle Royale
​
Oh shit.. That's sad. :(
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Quite a few I would have loved to nominate had it not been for 10 limits.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Oh, so that's where Faust's avi comes from. The more you know :lmao
Finally it is revealed.
...I thought lots of people actually read Bakuman :hmm it's first half at least is quite decent.

Also if you wanna learn how manga magazines (like SJ) work, then it's the right place (and spoiler alert, it's a crazy competitive system, which imo hinders authors' creativity ...).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If Naruto makes this list, I'm going to have to start really considering on beating murdering some sense into you guys...
Me and you both.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
If Naruto makes this list, I'm going to have to start really considering on beating murdering some sense into you guys...
If you're thinking Naruto isn't going to score high, you're wrong.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,250
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
You know @Erinyes, I really struggled with this one. I wanted to put it in my T10 as well, but thought 25 chapters are not enough to consider it for a top ranking. In any case, it has definitely the potential and will probably make it in my T10 in the future.

Agathe <3
Yeah i hesitated too, hesitated with chihayafuru but ended up with Tongari as i only watched chihaya anime, its the very reason i didnt put totsukuni no shojo in my list, it has the same amount of chapters its awesome too , totally my kind of things wit some tpn/mahopu tsukai vibes, art is great too but well .










Hesitated to add innocent in my list but well, its really great but not among my faves so far.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Finally it is revealed.
I tagged you in Discord, but you're never there anyway. Definitely read Bakuman, it's a great manga. I obviously don't have it on my list, but I was thinking to do so. One of the few shounens that have a good ending too.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,587
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
If you're thinking Naruto isn't going to score high, you're wrong.
Mate, LOTR:TRoTK won the best film category - I'm already pretty used to being [and am expecting to be] disappointed in you guys
:invalid
 
Top