Discussion Sanji Discussion Thread

Who will be Sanji's main opponent during the Raid on Onigashima?


  • Total voters
    100

nik87

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 25, 2016
Messages
3,658
Reaction score
3,348
Country
The Wall
this is 100% a troll job. Sanji has protected the weaker crew members even on the way to Wano, and you are pretending that each member is more dangerous in a fight than him. I'm honestly just 100% going to ignore you from now on, it's not worth arguing with one so dedicated to trolling and shitposting.
LOL :XD I am not trolling at all. I said, almost every other SH combatant has a better combat potential than a simple kicker. Each of them were addressed in my post last year and I said that only Usopp's potential is lower than Sanji's.
Unless Sanji pulls a Garp level of badassery with nothing but regular punches/kicks I dont see his combat potential as anything special up to now and Oda holds other SH members back since he doesnt want them to outshine Sanji.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Enough with the back and forth and baiting. Stick to the character.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
what do you guys think about his pannel time in the new world?
Don't have much of a problem with it, just wish that it had more quality when it came to his fights instead of no-decision or taking on tough bosses and losing.
 

Pirate Queen

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
9,681
Reaction score
17,738
Country
United States
The ground work has been laid out for the Monster Trio to strengthen themselves to get to that NEXT LEVEL

Luffy with Haki
Sanji with Raid Suit
Zoro with Black Blades

I hope with a deeper understand of what black blades are capable of, it unlocks an entirely new skill set for Zoro.
 

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
The ground work has been laid out for the Monster Trio to strengthen themselves to get to that NEXT LEVEL

Luffy with Haki
Sanji with Raid Suit
Zoro with Black Blades

I hope with a deeper understand of what black blades are capable of, it unlocks an entirely new skill set for Zoro.
Since Sanji can use Armament Haki, do you think it affect his suit, not just durability, but color and appearance? Also feel for the theory the suit will give him latent abilities without it which would be great to see as Luffy's and Zoro's powers revolves around Haki, so make sense his can involve his.
 

Deleted member 169696

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Since Sanji can use Armament Haki, do you think it affect his suit, not just durability, but color and appearance? Also feel for the theory the suit will give him latent abilities without it which would be great to see as Luffy's and Zoro's powers revolves around Haki, so make sense his can involve his.
He still hasn't used DJ with the suit, so I'm expecting it to become much stronger while he wears the suit. Don't know how though. But DJ was his special thing for a very long time so imo it needs to get an upgrade.
 

afromarco005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2015
Messages
1,331
Reaction score
1,900
Gender
Male
Country
France
He still hasn't used DJ with the suit, so I'm expecting it to become much stronger while he wears the suit. Don't know how though. But DJ was his special thing for a very long time so imo it needs to get an upgrade.
Isnt hell's memories his upgrade? full body fire!

I want to see DJ with RS enhancements too gonna be spicy!
 

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
I feel I am on the theory of his flames getting stronger to the point they change colors to black and become like flames that never go out unless he wish it. Basically he Amaratsu and become an Uchiha lol. Though seriously I could see it happening like that without or with his RS.
 

afromarco005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2015
Messages
1,331
Reaction score
1,900
Gender
Male
Country
France
Where are the flames coming from in the first place? any theories?
 

nik87

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 25, 2016
Messages
3,658
Reaction score
3,348
Country
The Wall
I feel I am on the theory of his flames getting stronger to the point they change colors to black and become like flames that never go out unless he wish it. Basically he Amaratsu and become an Uchiha lol. Though seriously I could see it happening like that without or with his RS.
That's my theory, without flames being black. 😏
 

Pirate Queen

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
9,681
Reaction score
17,738
Country
United States
Since Sanji can use Armament Haki, do you think it affect his suit, not just durability, but color and appearance? Also feel for the theory the suit will give him latent abilities without it which would be great to see as Luffy's and Zoro's powers revolves around Haki, so make sense his can involve his.
Perhaps I'm not a fan of Oda saying Zoro specializes in CoA and Sanji in CoO.

I feel Sanji should be the CoA specialist because I feel strongly that Hawk Eyes has far better Observation Haki that he could have helped Zoro develop.

It's very clear Zoro's CoO is lacking to a worrisome degree so late in the Manga. He should have seen that latest hit coming. Doubtful unless he had FS.

Also I expect the heat resistance of Sanji's Raid suit to allow him to burn far hotter than before with Hell Memories and DJ.

I'm excited to see how Frank's and Ussop develop the suit. It would be funny If they removed his invisibility for something more useful and he breaks down crying lol
 
Last edited:

Deleted member 169696

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
I feel I am on the theory of his flames getting stronger to the point they change colors to black and become like flames that never go out unless he wish it. Basically he Amaratsu and become an Uchiha lol. Though seriously I could see it happening like that without or with his RS.
Also... Death Wink! Wouldn't it be kinda cool? 😁😁😁
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm excited to see how Frank's and Ussop develop the suit. It would be funny If they removed his invisibility for something more useful and he breaks down crying lol
I can totally see that happening!
 

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
Relax Moe, I just found it funny that's all.
Its what they talk about no mocking and being mature. Just saying we don't need a repeat if events to start up and getting trouble like in Power lvl Thread. Its fine to joke, but already know how you feel on character. Please don't try anything.
 

XXGenesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Messages
3,135
Reaction score
1,885
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Turkmenistan
Relax Moe, I just found it funny that's all.
Sanji's new fan ephitets are funny. Especially when others take part in the teasing shenanigans.

If you didn't create the character no offense should be taken.

What ever happened to hell memories. It was comical but i like it. I thought it was a upgrade to DJ.
 

afromarco005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2015
Messages
1,331
Reaction score
1,900
Gender
Male
Country
France
Sanji's new fan ephitets are funny. Especially when others take part in the teasing shenanigans.

If you didn't create the character no offense should be taken.

What ever happened to hell memories. It was comical but i like it. I thought it was a upgrade to DJ.
True, fans take the character more seriously then Oda himself.

We didnt get many chances to see Sanji fight seriously at all I believe we will see hell's memories again.
 

thedude

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2014
Messages
2,256
Reaction score
3,045
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Its what they talk about no mocking and being mature. Just saying we don't need a repeat if events to start up and getting trouble like in Power lvl Thread. Its fine to joke, but already know how you feel on character. Please don't try anything.
Lol, i'm glad i ignored whatever happened there in that thread...but now i'm curious to see how much of a shit show it was...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Where are the flames coming from in the first place? any theories?
I think friction with the air? I mean, at least at first Sanji needed to spin his foot into the floor, it was like lighting a fire with sticks. But then Luffy could do his flaming punch...so maybe extreme speed with the air?
 
Top