Confession: I put Madmole 1st and August 2nd.#AugustFor1stPlace
Even POF Erza has nothing on August with his Copy Magic![]()
Am i banned yet?

Confession: I put Madmole 1st and August 2nd.#AugustFor1stPlace
Even POF Erza has nothing on August with his Copy Magic![]()

defense is different than durability.Confession: I put Madmole 1st and August 2nd.
Am i banned yet?![]()
I put them as the same thingdefense is different than durability.
well, I don't blame you.I put them as the same thing
Ok, last time, what are we talking about here?well, I don't blame you.
a lot of people confuse durability for endurance for example.
they all could be tankTbh I put them as one and just made a listOk, last time, what are we talking about here?
Defense like Madmole
Durability like August
Endurance like Erza?
Cuz for me its all the same stuffthey all could be tank
durability.Ok, last time, what are we talking about here?
Defense like Madmole
Durability like August
Endurance like Erza?
Cuz for me its all the same stuffthey all could be tank

Bet u put ErzaI voted with a mix of all three. And I pretty sure peeps would be kind of surprised by my number 1![]()
Bet u put Erza

A true Laxus fan would be humble enough to acknowledge Erza's insane durabilityu BAKA, how dare you. remove ur avi rn![]()
![]()

Yes but number one.......hell nahA true Laxus fan would be humble enough to acknowledge Erza's insane durability![]()
Anyone who can fight with all there bones broken deserves numero uno spotYes but number one.......hell nah

I refuse to acknowledge you anymoreAnyone who can fight with all there bones broken deserves numero uno spot![]()
It was worth it.I refuse to acknowledge you anymore