Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Cupim isnt even the best part of the cow, still nice.

Feijoada is delicious, had the oportunity to eat it at a friend's house.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah that's why I said it's not a bad cut, but it's not remarkable, imo xD Try maminha, for example, Gry :zomg
Gry also needs to try some ancho (sadly that's argie hmph).

Were your friend Brazilian, Lambino?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah that's why I said it's not a bad cut, but it's not remarkable, imo xD Try maminha, for example, Gry :zomg
Gry also needs to try some ancho (sadly that's argie hmph).

Were your friend Brazilian, Lambino?
Pom says I had maminha in a churrascaria, I don‘t remember it at all, it was unremarkable it seems. Unlike their cupim.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yeah that's why I said it's not a bad cut, but it's not remarkable, imo xD Try maminha, for example, Gry :zomg
Gry also needs to try some ancho (sadly that's argie hmph).

Were your friend Brazilian, Lambino?
He is, and his gf too :XD so got the chance to have something close to the original thing I believe.

Gry needs to try more from the hip and around, it has a nice balance between juice and taste if you wont afford sirloin or the like.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
He is, and his gf too :XD so got the chance to have something close to the original thing I believe.

Gry needs to try more from the hip and around, it has a nice balance between juice and taste if you wont afford sirloin or the like.
Pretty sure I tried them all, none come close to the cupim taste.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Pretty sure I tried them all, none come close to the cupim taste.
Not even a sirloin beef steak? :lambirb
That cupim you ate had to be a work from the heavens.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not even a sirloin beef steak? :lambirb
That cupim you ate had to be a work from the heavens.
Brought tears to my eyes, so it sure was.

And I‘d eat it over a sirloin beef steak any day, not kidding.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Pom says I had maminha in a churrascaria, I don‘t remember it at all, it was unremarkable it seems. Unlike their cupim.
🤭


Yeah, sirloin is nice. Awesome for churrasco.
Marcie, it's not only the cut, maybe you had an amazing animal for your cupim xD idk. Again, it's not a bad cut at all. Just the first time I see someone that loves cupim over anything else.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Glad you liked feijoada, Lambu! :zomg Hardy doesn't u.u
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Yeah that's why I said it's not a bad cut, but it's not remarkable, imo xD Try maminha, for example, Gry :zomg
Gry also needs to try some ancho (sadly that's argie hmph).

Were your friend Brazilian, Lambino?
For a second I read that Gry needs to try mamina and was terribly confused and scared for grandmas.

I agree with the manteigaria > Belém. Belém ones used to be better but they had too many clients for their own good. Alentejo do have some great dishes, like the one I sent. Francesinha is good though a bit greasy (nothing compared to Gry's collesterol bomb burger) and there's also the pastries that were born in convents and monasteries that are heaven.
I also ate some amazing food on the Azores. Made me like surf and turf dishes. Should have gone there next week but corona happened :biblethump :biblethump


Let the main dishes begin


The Wine List


10th
31 points

Morocco
Farfalla (1) + Juviii (6) + MarmaladeSky (6) + Purity of Magi (8) + shinobi (5) + Ustegius (5)
Couscous, Tahini/Tajini [Farfalla]



Tagine [Juviii/MarmaladeSky]



Kefta Tajine [Purity of Magi]


You know, Morocco has quite lots of variation in their cuisine. I don't feel like to use couscous as an image to represent this country, because they have better dishes then that imho. I do love their fish/chicken pastilla/bastilla a lot. Like a lot. There are also these pastries that I simply love, like their briouats for example. Simple, yet so tasty. I can eat like many of these lmao


9th
33 points

South Korea

Elusia (1) + FaustXIII (6) + goldb (5) + Kiki (5) + MarmaladeSky (10) + zimbardo (6)
Dolsot Bibimbap [MarmaladeSky]


Think Bibimbap, Kimbap, Korean Fried Chicken, Bulgogi, cheesy corn and much more. I usually use the recipes of this lady. As I'm really craving bibimbap lately, have the recipe I usually use for this: Dolsot Bibimbap


Samgyeopsal [zimbardo]



8th
34 points

Brazil
Farfalla (10) + goldb (8) + GrySun (8) + Hardy (3) + Juviii (1) + revo (4)
Feijoada, moquecas, vinagrete, shitloads of rice [Farfalla]



Cupim [GrySun]



Feijoada [Juviii]



Bobó de camarão [revo]

​
Sweet baby jesus. Judging by these images alone Morocco makes the most arousing food.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,994
Reaction score
18,566
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Palate Cleansers
L'Aperitif
The bread selection
The Entrées
The Wines

The Main Courses


7th
46 points


Mexico
@Brandish (2) + @Erinyes (1) + @Farfalla (7) + @Hardy (7) + @Juviii (9) + @MarmaladeSky (4) + @Purity of Magi (9) + @shinobi (3) + @Ustegius (3) + @zimbardo (1)

Mexican Eggs [Erinyes]


Tacos, chillibeans, guacamole [Farfalla]



Ground Beef Quesadillas [Juviii]



Enchiladas [Purity of Magi]




I love Mexican food. Literally. Love it. Tacos, boritos, taquitos, chili quasadillas, enchiladas etc., lmao. I will try to keep it short since I can keep talking about every dish, seriously. At least the Spanish talking countries do have their positive points. =3=

Tostadas [zimbardo]




6th
47 points


France
@Brandish (7) + @Elusia (10) + @Erinyes (7) + @Farfalla (3) + @FaustXIII (3) + @goldb (1) + @Hardy (2) + @revo (5) + @shinobi (1) + @zimbardo (8)

Strawberry Eclair [Erinyes]


I wanted to cook something but well, need to do groceries etc... but if you need i posted some recipes here with pics

my pear frangipan tart : https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/community-taste-makers.3008145/page-2#post-4626797
My leak and goat cheese quiche : https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/community-taste-makers.3008145/page-2#post-5167314
but maybe better the vid above, lol im a bad cook :arf

Oh, also, I just want to point out how unapologetic Erin was about the video being in French!


Soupe à l’oignon [revo]



Blanquette de veau [zimbardo]



5th
49 points

India
@goldb (7) + @GrySun (9) + @Juviii (4) + @Kiki (3) + @revo (3) + @shinobi (6) + @Ustegius (8) + @zimbardo (9)

Tandoori Chicken [GrySun]


I really recommend if you're in Tokyo, Roppongi, to go to Downtown B's Indian Kitchen. Small place but has the best Indian food that exists. Everything is incredibly high quality, especially the lassis and the fried potatoes(those aren't Indian but still, never had better ones than there). Some cheese naans + a curry with rice or tandoori chicken -> perfection

Some kind of Indian selection [Juviii]



Dum Aloo [revo]



Lamb Biryani [zimbardo]

​
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
A good burrito or taco is always welcome. French cuisine is fantastic in general and indian food I would eat once a week if I had the money to afford it.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Hey sweeties!



The Top Ten Best Countries for Food [The Main Courses] is nearing its closure, which means the next theme - Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out - is underway. It currently lacks on participants, and thus is on the verge of certain death.



I was kindly asked to tag some people, so here I am. Gonna tag some people who I think might be interested in it. Since I can only tag 5 people per post, I'm gonna spam this thread a little bit while the current hot theme is ongoing. I ask for forgiveness.



Here we go:

@Brandish, you have quite some battle mangas under your belt, no?




@Nii, do syx a favor once in your life. :hmph




@Kiki, wanna stand in for Fairy Tail characters? =)




@Organizized, One Piece offers a lot of these characters, don't you think? You could easily make a top20. :nod




@Erinyes, Feitan, Ging, Pariston, Silva, Zeno, Mizaistom, Botobai, Cheadle, Piyon?




Have a heartful syxy Rasengan!



Much obliged!

 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Hey sweeties!



The Top Ten Best Countries for Food [The Main Courses] is nearing its closure, which means the next theme - Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out - is underway. It currently lacks on participants, and thus is on the verge of certain death.



I was kindly asked to tag some people, so here I am. Gonna tag some people who I think might be interested in it. Since I can only tag 5 people per post, I'm gonna spam this thread a little bit while the current hot theme is ongoing. I ask for forgiveness.



Here we go:

@Brandish, you have quite some battle mangas under your belt, no?




@Nii, do syx a favor once in your life. :hmph




@Kiki, wanna stand in for Fairy Tail characters? =)




@Organizized, One Piece offers a lot of these characters, don't you think? You could easily make a top20. :nod




@Erinyes, Feitan, Ging, Pariston, Silva, Zeno, Mizaistom, Botobai, Cheadle, Piyon?




Have a heartful syxy Rasengan!



Much obliged!

Syx-kun, i ve already done my list like 2 days ago, just havent sent it yet coz wanted to change maybe 1 or 2 of my picks, but i had no intention to skip this ! :zomg at worse i ll send it as it is.
 
  • Hug
Reactions: syx

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
So Top 4 remaining eh? Japan, Italy and China, but I can't figure out the fourth. I think I'm forgetting something totally obvious.
 
Top