Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
Vote Rin-chan who is Japanese while you're at it!
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England

1st
123 points

Japan
Elusia (8) + Erinyes (10) + Farfalla (9) + FaustXIII (10) + GrySun (10) + Hardy (8) + Juviii (5) + Kiki (7) + MarmaladeSky (9) + Purity of Magi (10) + revo (8) + shinobi (9) + Ustegius (10) + zimbardo (10)

Okonomiyaki [Erinyes]



CoCo Curry [GrySun]


Will add the curry from CoCo Curry, best one I had in Japan. So many toppings.. I hope the classics like ramen, soba, yakiniku or sukiyaki get their pics too

Sushi [Juviii]



Ramen [Purity of Magi]


Oh Japan... it has such great dishes! From Sushi, to Tempura, to Sashimi, to Ramen, to Sakiyaki and what not! Amazing cuisine for an amazing country, what else do we want more? Oh yeah. MORE FOOD

Udon [revo]



Unagi [zimbardo]



There are so many things that I could list here - from those already listed, udon, ramen, okonomyaki, sushi - to sashimi, oden, shabu shabu, yakitori... From the cheap, delicious, ikayaki, to the expensive, delectable, Wagyu - From the bizarre pizzas, to the even more insane ice creams... Japan has a habit of taking something simple and going batshit crazy with it (often with the result of improving it dramatically [or, in the case of pizza, making it very 'Japanese']...

Anyone who has not visited Japan might be forgiven for not understanding quite how good Japanese food actually is - the food you get served outside of the country is but a pale immitation (and the sushi should not be compared at all...)

Oh, also, whilst I am writing this - Sashimi > Sushi any day of the week!

This right there is all what truly matters. Japan did it, as expected. Perfection stays perfection in the end.

Faith has been restored in humanity just for today, and the world will not end... just yet.

A beautiful way to end this.





Magi out, peace~~!
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
This top was just....
huge thxs for who picked it ( likely @Kiki ? ) and to @zimbardo for hosting and patiently including every single video i sent him, that was awesome :zomg, and thanks to everyone who joins, i loved to see people enjoying this.
Really want now to cook and eat a lot of things... but wait quarantine cant even do groceries properly :arf .
But, after this top 10, if i put on some weight i swear i will curse you all !!!




The last word : a wise man said once :errr :

 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
That was a nice Top 10, thanks Zimb for hosting it o/
 
  • Hug
Reactions: z.5

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I was going to pm for the next top ten but now I won't until I get a personalised invitation like the rest '-'


My deepest apologies to you Hardy, GrySun, and everyone else who felt excluded. That was not my intention. I'm sadly not aware of most peoples anime/manga list and both of you didn't strike me as otakus who read a lot of battle mangas. Furthermore, I thought I had no right to tag you, GrySun, after being absent from MG for a long time. :nomoar

I would love to see your lists, so...

@Hardy, mind having a change of heart and join this train at the last second?



@GrySun, I know you have a lot on your table already, but if there is one person I'm confident who could deal with everything, it would be you!






Again, I'm terribly sorry. I ask you all to forgive me.



Paul Bose said:
Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.
Maybe... one day...

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom


My deepest apologies to you Hardy, GrySun, and everyone else who felt excluded. That was not my intention. I'm sadly not aware of most peoples anime/manga list and both of you didn't strike me as otakus who read a lot of battle mangas. Furthermore, I thought I had no right to tag you, GrySun, after being absent from MG for a long time. :nomoar

I would love to see your lists, so...

@Hardy, mind having a change of heart and join this train at the last second?



@GrySun, I know you have a lot on your table already, but if there is one person I'm confident who could deal with everything, it would be you!






Again, I'm terribly sorry. I ask you all to forgive me.





Maybe... one day...

:lmao

I'll surely send a list.
 
  • Hug
Reactions: syx

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Thanks for hosting! I absolutely loved this theme. So good pictures and promising recipes and new treats to search for.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina


My deepest apologies to you Hardy, GrySun, and everyone else who felt excluded. That was not my intention. I'm sadly not aware of most peoples anime/manga list and both of you didn't strike me as otakus who read a lot of battle mangas. Furthermore, I thought I had no right to tag you, GrySun, after being absent from MG for a long time. :nomoar

I would love to see your lists, so...

@Hardy, mind having a change of heart and join this train at the last second?



@GrySun, I know you have a lot on your table already, but if there is one person I'm confident who could deal with everything, it would be you!






Again, I'm terribly sorry. I ask you all to forgive me.





Maybe... one day...

HAHAHHA GRY'S IS SO LEWD
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Thanks for the theme @Kiki . As penance for not choosing Japan, I will buy a bottle of Japanese whiskey as per zimbardo's recommendation. The suffering I endure...

@syx I will submit that list, thanks for the pic and tag. Luv u :love
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Theme Suggestion update

Theme Suggestion Ballot casters:
@Kiki

Interim Round 41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out

10 hours left to vote

Participants as of now:
@FaustXIII
@Ustegius
@syx (Suggester)
@Erinyes
@Elusia
@Linali

6/7 Need at least one more participant for a Countdown to happen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tagging some people:

@Brandish @Organizized @zimbardo @Xadyu
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Hardy @Farfalla @Lady pompom @GrySun
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Theme Suggestion update

Theme Suggestion Ballot:
@Kiki
@Ustegius

Interim Round 41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out

10 hours left to vote

Participants as of now:
@FaustXIII
@Ustegius
@syx (Suggester)
@Erinyes
@Elusia
@Linali

6/7 Need at least one more participant for a Countdown to happen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tagging some people:

@Brandish @Organizized @zimbardo @Xadyu
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Hardy @Farfalla @Lady pompom @GrySun
Faustie, I'm stupid ;_; can you explain me how that works?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Tagging some more

@Nii @Jammin @revo @Kiki
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Faustie, I'm stupid ;_; can you explain me how that works?
Anime/Manga/Manhwa/Manhua/Light Novel characters that you wanna see in their strongest form / use their full power.

There's probably lots of Attack on Titan characters who might be eligible come to think about it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@BD_Beno @Gryffindor @Juviii @Asako
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Demonspeed @Holt @Sky @Battou
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Purity of Magi @Valhalla777 @Copy Panda @shinobi
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Unikonna @uberfayt @lakhan220 @Arjuna
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Knightmare of heaven 0 @liductan @Lambu @BlackTiger
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@MarmaladeSky @Crescent Jinx @Belserion @Totinona

Let me know if you need more than 10 hours (time left in the original deadline) to come up with a list.

I might extend the deadline.



Dazzle me with your list.

Feel free to tag some people (4 at a time) that might be interested in this theme.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm lost, what's the theme?
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,993
Reaction score
18,561
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm lost, what's the theme?
Anime/Manga/Manhwa/Manhua/Light Novel characters that you wanna see in their strongest form / use their full power

... though, I still haven't even got half a list yet - and am pretty busy at the moment

Any chance I could get that list to you tomorrow afternoon Faust?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm lost, what's the theme?
Top Ten Anime/Manga/Manhwa/Manhua/Light Novel characters that you wanna see in their strongest form / use their full power / go berserk / go ballistic / go absolutely bonkers


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

... though, I still haven't even got half a list yet - and am pretty busy at the moment

Any chance I could get that list to you tomorrow afternoon Faust?
I might extend the deadline for at least a day or two or three.
 
Top