- Joined
- Oct 25, 2014
- Messages
- 1,880
- Reaction score
- 2,467
- Age
- 30
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
So LB2 really is comming.
Man even if there was no skadi I´d hardly roll for napoleon.
Its such a shame too. He is an awesome figure, I like his design and his idea (he is not the "real" napoleon, but rather a embodiment of the ideals he held in life), but by gods his animations suck for a 5 star featured as one of the servants of the new lostbelt
The valkyries, on the other hands, are 3 top tier waifus for the price of one.
Should neither spook me, choosing between them and my ancestor is going to be hard on the next free SR ticket
OH and each EoR chapter is going to give you 10 extra SQ via completion (permanent)
Also a similar things based on completed rank ups
Man even if there was no skadi I´d hardly roll for napoleon.
Its such a shame too. He is an awesome figure, I like his design and his idea (he is not the "real" napoleon, but rather a embodiment of the ideals he held in life), but by gods his animations suck for a 5 star featured as one of the servants of the new lostbelt
The valkyries, on the other hands, are 3 top tier waifus for the price of one.
Should neither spook me, choosing between them and my ancestor is going to be hard on the next free SR ticket
OH and each EoR chapter is going to give you 10 extra SQ via completion (permanent)
Also a similar things based on completed rank ups

I love it 


Any chances she will hit NA next week?