Games Fate/Grand Order

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So LB2 really is comming.
Man even if there was no skadi I´d hardly roll for napoleon.
Its such a shame too. He is an awesome figure, I like his design and his idea (he is not the "real" napoleon, but rather a embodiment of the ideals he held in life), but by gods his animations suck for a 5 star featured as one of the servants of the new lostbelt


The valkyries, on the other hands, are 3 top tier waifus for the price of one.
Should neither spook me, choosing between them and my ancestor is going to be hard on the next free SR ticket

OH and each EoR chapter is going to give you 10 extra SQ via completion (permanent)
Also a similar things based on completed rank ups
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,748
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I am here for Skadibelt, and I am excited for Skadibelt. Bring on Skadibelt. Bring on all the free sq from Skadibelt and others for the Skadi banner. The era of Skadi is upon us, and she shall enlighten us on the way of the quick card.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I am here for Skadibelt, and I am excited for Skadibelt. Bring on Skadibelt. Bring on all the free sq from Skadibelt and others for the Skadi banner. The era of Skadi is upon us, and she shall enlighten us on the way of the quick card.
I for one am more excited for the 3 merlin era




Just in case you guys don´t know, this servant has a 50% Buster Dmg up + 100% crit dmg if the servant is berserker + Max HP on his 3rd skill, and an NP that sacrificies the first of your frontline in order to deal massive AoE dmg. (Lv 5 and full overcharge, that is a 2400% AoE dmg)

So you either double merlin, buff, remove one merlin with mystic code, put him in, buff even more and destroy anything while also dealing some good AoE dmg sacking one merlin who has already spent his cooldowns,

Or do him and merlin on the frontline, buff, use NP and even better the NP of your berseker, in comes another merlin for one more turn of crazy dmg.

@Jammin it works especially well with Raikou, who can then capitalize on all the stars her np generates
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh yeah and hes from friend gacha
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just one problem Kato. He's a male servant. Therefor to me he doesn't exist.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Just one problem Kato. He's a male servant. Therefor to me he doesn't exist.


Then yah prob grailling her right XD
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't know who that is.. but yes.
Salome, from the bible.

She is a part of the next aniversary, where we
get some new friend points servants, which are the following
meme lord jason
trap paris
daughteru gareth
hide your "hair over 1 eye waifus" bartholomew rogers
only successfull asssasin charlote corday

And salome and Chen Gong aka triple merlin
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,637
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I could use another AOE archer, but I need to save up as it is, plus already have Arjuna who's been waiting forever to get leveled up.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm entirely too hyped. FGO working properly and not wasting days of my life on loading screens would be a dream come true for me. :wtf
All I want is for King Hassan NP to not lag me
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
All I want is for King Hassan NP to not lag me
I would like to be able to routinely see damage numbers. Ever since they upgraded Moedreds NP whenever I use it there is a stutter afterward so the damage numbers only flash on the screen for like 1 frame. There are a couple NPs that do that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But I really want to be here tomorrow saying how amazingly smooth FGO is. I'm sure it won't be perfect but if they can manage even like a 30% improvement that would be so huge.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I would like to be able to routinely see damage numbers. Ever since they upgraded Moedreds NP whenever I use it there is a stutter afterward so the damage numbers only flash on the screen for like 1 frame. There are a couple NPs that do that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But I really want to be here tomorrow saying how amazingly smooth FGO is. I'm sure it won't be perfect but if they can manage even like a 30% improvement that would be so huge.
I have no hopes of the maintance lasting less than 10 hours
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wow, that's some massive increase on speed :o I love it :wtf quite a nice bunch of enhancements of life stuff too. They didn't lie when they said this would improve the FGO experience by a lot :XD
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I read very fast, and with the text speed on fast i dont need to be constanly tapping the screen thank the gods
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Could not resist rolling for valkirye waifus...
only came up with avicebron as a new servant, which as a completionist is not bad yey

And yes i am aware there is the 4 star ticket ubt danzo kato is my priority on that one
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Definitely a nice improvement. Best quality of life thing they've done since the game launched, IMO.

For me the loading times are pre and post battle down from 30+ seconds to ~10. Which is still longer than I would like but infinitely better than it was. And all the in battle loading and stutters are gone. Like the UI tweaks too. Haven't done any story segments yet but I'm looking forward to seeing how those are now.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,637
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Was a little worried the update would make the game unplayable on my crappy phone, but it still works fine. I love the faster loading speed, and being able to keep doing the same mission. Decided to do three 10 rolls, manage to get some of the new CEs and Valkryie. Will probably wait til after rolling for Skadi before trying for Sigurd again.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Was a little worried the update would make the game unplayable on my crappy phone, but it still works fine. I love the faster loading speed, and being able to keep doing the same mission. Decided to do three 10 rolls, manage to get some of the new CEs and Valkryie. Will probably wait til after rolling for Skadi before trying for Sigurd again.
Good on that 3 waifu gain, wish I had it too :(

On the singularity itself, man, surtr was a boss I had to think on teambuilding, his second phase where he nulls buffs fucked up my first try with archuria merlin and tama
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



SOON
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
You sure are fast. My pace is very slow, currently at section 5. :lmao

The story is not bad, but there is also not much to praise on so far. My usual complaints about the FGO-stories are still there, but there is no need to repeat them again. Holmes was badass in the beginning though.

I can't wait for Skadi. :zomg Any chances she will hit NA next week?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You sure are fast. My pace is very slow, currently at section 5. :lmao

The story is not bad, but there is also not much to praise on so far. My usual complaints about the FGO-stories are still there, but there is no need to repeat them again. Holmes was badass in the beginning though.

I can't wait for Skadi. :zomg Any chances she will hit NA next week?
The original banner launched 10 days after Götterdämmerung so the odds are good.

And I'm at section 2. As always I'm quite slow. But in my defense there is a mobile game with Androssi in it so I had to start playing it and get her to max level.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, I'm assuming everybody knows this but I mention it just in case, they should be upping the 50 day rewards from 20 to 30 SQ. And giving everybody who was playing before that a lump sum of whatever the difference was. Which if your at login 1050 is going to equal 200 SQ. Less if you haven't been playing for as long.

Then on top of that we're getting a paid guaranteed summon banner. But this one is actually one of the really good ones since you pick a class and get a 5 star out of that class and includes limited servants and the cost is half of usual at 15 SQ.
 
Top