Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,248
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,387
Reaction score
12,175
Gender
Male
Country
United States
For me that is just going to be top 10 favourite character designs/ cool looking dudes.
Nothing wrong with that.

Unfortunately for me, I'm probably going to be going to bat for that series like Jammin was going to bat for Sakura. Then again, the hatred for Bleach isn't too bad here, unlike other forums I frequent.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,576
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Sai never did anything good in the manga.

Imagine if Hinata or Ino had been the ones to drop all those Sakura burns. How much better would that of been?
If Hinata had said it, I'd have loved it even more!
(ffs... why wasn't it Hinata?!? That would've been a great [and super easy] chance to give her and Naruto's 'relationship' some bonus points - I guess it would've been a tad weird for her to be there in the first place)

Fact is, Sai's the one who did say it, so Sai's the one who gets the credit

Think you're missing the part where I said it was
one of the best things Sai did in the manga
That's not a particularly impressive feat, as far as I'm concerned
:invalid
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Im talking about him being edo-ed therefore ruined. most of characters i think of, that have been edo-ed, were relevant to the plot (Asuma, Chiyo, Zabuza etc.), before the war (actually its precisely the reason they were edo-ed, just fanservice) I have nothing against deidi he was among the briliant chars kishi created when the story was still good ( i just dislike those mouths in his hands, too weird, creepy... :errr )
I mean, Edo Tensei sucks in general, but the characters I was talking about being ruined were ones that were already dead when the series started.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,180
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I mean, Edo Tensei sucks in general, but the characters I was talking about being ruined were ones that were already dead when the series started.
Ah you meant like deceased hokage, Hanzou, dan etc..? my bad, i misunderstood, apologies, i thought you were refering to characters edo-ed , generally speaking.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,576
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yes and how was he gonna extract kyuubi from naruto ? If he kidnaps him while still small, he has on his tail multiple shinobis and risk of him getting exposed or hindrance in his plans. Moreover, there was no akatsuki still or had tht much power to stop the whole military might of a village.
Who could possibly catch him?
Kamui is far, far, too hax

He just warps Naruto to his Kamui dimension and they'd never ever find him - he doesn't even need to extract the 9 tails right away... just bring Naruto up himself (until he'd obtained the rest of the bijuu) and no one would be the wiser
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Rock Lee deserved better. Even if he did fade after time-skip, not as badly aa many other OG characters.

Lee vs. Gaara is among my first "Holy shiiit anime is awesome" moments when I were a teenager. Good times.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If Hinata had said it, I'd have loved it even more!
(ffs... why wasn't it Hinata?!? That would've been a great [and super easy] chance to give her and Naruto's 'relationship' some bonus points - I guess it would've been a tad weird for her to be there in the first place)

Fact is, Sai's the one who did say it, so Sai's the one who gets the credit

Think you're missing the part where I said it was
It's what a good writer would have done. Have Hinata actually angry and really let Sakura have it and in so doing build her up as the best romantic choice. Then eventally have her do that where Naruto can overhear. You get all the same trashing of Sakura and it leads to an actual romance.

Instead Neji, combat expert, had to die via pointy stick because...

Masashi Kishimoto, failing to meet normal basic reader expectations since 1999.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Who could possibly catch him?
Kamui is far, far, too hax

He just warps Naruto to his Kamui dimension and they'd never ever find him - he doesn't even need to extract the 9 tails right away... just bring Naruto up himself (until he'd obtained the rest of the bijuu) and no one would be the wiser
Well, getting probed in tht early would pose a threat to him in getting other bijuus or setting up akatsuki. And some concrete intel means total loss or end before it ever began.
Moreover hiruzen could keep an eye on naruto through the ball if i remember correctly. And if obito reveals sharingan, it is kinda end for him.

Kamui does seem like a very tempting idea, but i do think tht the moment he takes naruto away , the search organized for him on grand scale would have further complicated his achieving of goals. So, even getting naruto does not seem a good deal since konoha treats their JINs rather seriously.
Not like it can't work, but no of factors will have to be in place for obito to succeed despite the risks.
MEH shld have gotten tht stuff explained a bit well, I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If Hinata had said it, I'd have loved it even more!
(ffs... why wasn't it Hinata?!? That would've been a great [and super easy] chance to give her and Naruto's 'relationship' some bonus points - I guess it would've been a tad weird for her to be there in the first place)
:wtf i would have loved it to be hinata
 
Last edited:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

Namikaze, Minato - Yondaime Hokage
I missed him initially so thank you for allowing the change 💋 (good stuff with Sakura, btw).

Those epic feats remind me of the good times I spent trolling educating Itachi fans about how easily Yondaime would end his life. He Alt+F4'd kage level opponents in seconds. Just shhh, Minato >> your fave.

I don't buy merchandise like posters or figurines... but I might one day buy a kunai like his, even if I have to decorate it myself. Would be a nice piece to put on a wall, pretend I teleported home and stuff.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Oh, like the Hyuuga, you mean?
Now I think about it... they never got the chance to become the Hokage either

If any clan should've plotted a coup - murdering innocents to seize power - it should've been the Hyuuga...


It's kinda in the name, what a police force does


Yes, but if you are going to try and accuse people of going out of their way to 'justify' what Tobirama did (or justify liking his character), there needs to be far more concrete evidence of him actually doing bad things in the manga

If we are to say that the Uchiha coup was somehow justifiable then, to me, there needs to be a whole lot more than 'he told us to live in this part of town and gave us an incredibly important and powerful role in the operation of the village'

My arguments are with how cack-handedly it was done - makes it really hard to buy any of the bullshit that is tied to it
Itachi being a 'hero' - or his actions being, in any way, justifiable
Tobirama being a villain
Madara/Obito being somehow less evil cunts than they were shown to be
etc.
Did the Senju and Hyuuga have intense war with each other? Did the Senju or Tobirama have any prejudice towards the HYuuga? Did the Hyuuga have any aspirations to become the Hokage? The worst thing I can remember that happened to them was no justice when the Cloud tried to kidnap Hinata, instead choosing to sacrifice Hiashi's twin brother.

No shit. I'm talking about the Uchiha. What was their power? Were they able to do punish any rulebreakers or just capture and throw them in jail?

There are concrete evidence. Anyway, lakhan explained it better than I did... thankfully we have a Naruto otaku that still remembers the series.

Yeah, it was all done so horribly, but both sided as well. One side can look at Itachi as a hero because he sacrificed his life to put down a rebellion before it happened to protect the village, while Tobirama is a villain for how prejudiced he was, pushing the Uchiha away and treating them suspiciously, and etc.

Fuck Obito though, he was a shitty character

> Rank 16 <
56 Points



Senju, Hashirama - Shodai Hokage
@Ēsu Taichou (10) @Belserion (9) @BlackTiger (7) @Gallon (6) @gnut (6) @Sky (6) @uberfayt (6) @MUIMadara (3) @Kiki (2) @afromarco005 (1)

I feel indifferent about him.
Preferred his serious demeanour in P1 more than the goofball we got later on. =/

Hashirama was such a good an enigmatic character until he was Edo Tensei'd again. Then he became horrible and too Naruto-esque, probably so characters could compare him to Hashirama. The flashback started out great, Madara vs. Hashirama, then it devolved into Hashirama acting like a derp. He wasn't bad in his first Edo Tensei appearance though, and throughout his appearances he actually had some great moves.
> Rank 15 <
61 Points



Sasori
@Purity of Magi (10) @revo (10) @Gajeel (9) @eefrit (7) @syx (6) @shinobi (4) @A.ulq (3) @Copy Panda (3) @Hakuteiken (3) @Organizized (3) @Aizen (1) @Sky (1) @xi0 (1)























Pure badassery.

Decent background.

Made Sakura actually shine.

Brought puppetry to the next level.

Had a badass fight against Chiyo x Sakura.

Made the strongest Kazekage his own puppet.

Where side characters actually had a purpose.

When villains actually gave off serious thrilling vibe.

That is Akasuna no Sasori.















Sasori was so good. Not only was his puppetry interesting, but he also played a part in Sakura being badass for once (and the only time). Granny Chiyo was a badass as well, which probably explains Sasori being cool.
> Rank 14-13 <
73 Points



Lee, Rock
@desin24 (10) @Sachsenhesse (10) @Ustegius (9) @GrySun (8) @revo (8) @Erinyes (7) @Farfalla (6) @afromarco005 (3) @Jammin (3) @zimbar (3) @Rikudou King (2) @Totinona (2) @Organizized (1) @uberfayt (1)






Uchiha, Sasuke
@Demonspeed (10) @Gallon (10) @Rikudou King (10) @A.ulq (9) @afromarco005 (9) @shinobi (6) @uberfayt (5) @Valhalla777 (5) @liductan (2) @SirSamuel016 (2) @Sky (2) @desin24 (1) @Nii (1) @Purity of Magi (1)


























'Naruto-kun, I understand your feelings so much that it hurts. But the fighting should occur in the matches. Whether a loser can defeat an elite through the power of hard work. That's something to look forward to in the main test... though his opponent might be me.' - Lee

'...I can't be the only one to lose here... Guy Sensei acknowledge it... this is the time I prove and protect my ninja way!!!' - Lee



About Lee:
One of many great side characters who got jobbed hard in P2.

I remember Lee's encounter with Sasuke very well. As a huge Sasuke-fanboy back then, the thought of anyone beating Sasuke - especially with his newly awakened shiny Sharingans - was blasphemous. But instead of disliking this 'fuzzy eyebrows' guy, I instantly came to love him for his badass taijutsu. There is seriously not much else to say here, since his P1 appearances speak for himself. His fight against Gaara became a classic. And even though he was inferior to Kimimaro, he put up an awesome and partly funny performance. It is too bad that we could never see him duke it out with Neji.






































'My dream isn't in the future… It's in the past… That's where it'll always be.' - Sasuke



About Sasuke:
Sasuke was my favorite character when I started with Naruto. Cool design, genius, with a mysterious, fucked up and sad background, a flashy fighter and so on. Kishimoto gave him many awesome fights and he is still among the characters I consider to have one of the most eye-candyish fighting styles ever. His whole pursuit for revenge didn't feel off, and Kishimoto made a nice connection/circle with Akatsuki targeting Naruto while Sasuke's target - Itachi - is part of this very organization. The future looked quite promising in my eyes considering the fact that Sasuke also started to warm up to others. Overall, Sasuke was a great character in P1 I think, even though I could never understand the fact that he went to Orochimaru, who at that point was one of the most feared and powerful villains in the story. Always thought that this decision of Sasuke - considering his level and awareness of what Orochimaru was up to - was very stupid, regardless of what he went through until then. But what's done is done, eh? In the end it worked.

In P2, he was mostly a miss and in rare cases a hit for me. After the truth about Itachi, I actually liked his decision to only go for the village leaders. That was something I could comprehend (and wanted to see), even though it went completely against Itachi's will. But that was never the case, Sasuke ultimately went batshit crazy and tried to murder any and everything on his pathway, literally spitting on his brother's grave (not 100% undeserved for how much Itachi fucked him over though, lol). Everything else is known…

Call me a lunatic, but after those 700 chapters, I believe Sasuke would have worked way better as a protagonist with Naruto, and maybe as a short/mid-term antagonist than whatever the hell Kishimoto did to him in P2.

At least Sasuke is sorry, so we are all good now.



























































Rock Lee was a great character. Awkward, but that hid how great he was and his potential. Dude brought some normality to this world of ninjutsu with his pure taijutsu style, and that made his fights so fun to watch. His fight against Gaara was great, and his fight against Kimimaro was fun and good, and Gaara joining made it even better. Naruto was about hard work, but Rock Lee was about hardest work. A true inspiration. Plus, his interactions with Sakura were hilarious, usually, but he also earned her respect by standing up to the Sound nins. My nipples quivered when he said the lotus would bloom again to Sakura after the L, and bloom again it did. I only wish he had better fights and did far more in Part II.


Sasuke was a great character too, and a great rival for Naruto. What I hate though is that in Part II, he became Naruto and Sakura's main focus, and he became stupid after Tobi revealed everything. How the fuck are you going to claim you love Itachi, but then vow to destroy everything he sacrificed himself for just for vengeance? And to be easily manipulated by Tobi, the hokage, Itachi, Orochimaru, and etc? I'd have preferred Sasuke stay in Konoha and keep being Naruto's rival or be an antihero but still a rival, without Naruto and Sakura trying to get him back.

One good memory I have (or many memories) is how well he and Naruto worked together and how they could usually understand each other well. They were great complements - Sasuke could analyze stuff and figure things out while Naruto could use his unorthodox ways to deal with things if needed. The way Team 7 dealt with the clones in the Forest was great, and I think it'd have been great to see Sasuke and Naruto work together to beat Gaara.

Sasuke's turn as a villain was not handled well at all, given few chapters or arcs ago he was unwilling to kill innocent people. Sasuke may not have cared for anyone at the start of the manga, but the fact that he was willing to kill Sakura and Karin did not sit right with me, as was his willingness to abandon Suigetsu and Juugo when he tried his best to save them against Bee.

Hell, even after the Hokage turned him "good" again, he was still willing to kill people to change things, and that made no sense. The only consolation from this is that Boruto Sasuke is actually pretty good but still a bit like Naruto Sasuke, at least with his words.
Rock Lee really should've been the protagonist of the series and Naruto should've been another genius for him to surpass.

Sasuke not in the top 5, let alone 10, is a pleasant surprise.
I'm surprised he made it to top 15 tbh.

How ironic ! Tobirama himself says kagami was one of the best he had met, who was not bound by clan
Reminds me of racists saying "I'm not racist, I have Black friends!" :lmao
> Rank 12-11 <
84 Points



Hyuuga, Neji
@eefrit (10) @revo (9) @afromarco005 (8) @Hermit (8) @Belserion (7) @Kiki (7) @Seraph (7) @SirSamuel016 (6) @Jammin (4) @Organizized (4) @uberfayt (4) @Demonspeed (3) @GrySun (3) @Purity of Magi (3) @zimbar (1)












Uchiha, Madara
@lakhan220 (10) @MUIMadara (10) @Rikudou King (9) @uberfayt (8) @Gallon (7) @jaymizzo (7) @Valhalla777 (7) @Seraph (6) @desin24 (5) @gnut (5) @Sky (5) @Sachsenhesse (4) @Hermit (1)
:rolleyes:






'Become Hokage eh? It's impossible with that. I can figure it out with these eyes. Talent is decided at your birth. You could say that everything is decided when a person is born.' - Neji

Just why, Masashi Kishimoto? Just why... I don't know what to say.






























As for Madara…​

Host-mode off:
I will try to keep it as short as possible. I have told you that there are three characters I consider the worst in anime/manga history. Obito is one of them. And here we have the second one, Uchiha Madara. So, who is Uchiha Madara you might ask?

When I look at him, I see two kind of persons. Two of which 99% of you have encountered in your live.

The one person is that guy who blatantly uses every possible cheat in a game against you, defeats you, and boasts how great he is in the most disgusting way imaginable.

And now for the other.

The other person is that one guy who blatantly uses every possible cheat in a game against you, but is still unable to best you.

Madara is always one of these two. Always. No grey area. Nothing inbetween.

An utter, boring, dull, selfish villain who rode his own dick more often than all por-- let me stop here.

A villain who should have no right to exist in any work. He took all the major Ls there are in the manga and couldn't accomplish anything on his own. His drive, motivation, and reasonings would give those of President Trump a run for his money. He is a freaking laughing stock. A failure as a villain, as a character, literally at everything.

Retrospectively speaking, he - hand in hand with Obito - completely annihilated this once masterpiece of a series.

Thank you. Masashi Kishimoto.

I will give the mic to 'lakhan & friends' who can praise this guy for how powerful he is and how he neg-diffs anyone. :oh

Hope this triggered a couple of Madara voters.

Let there be salt.

Please.

And bans.

Here we go!
Ah, Neji. Neji deserved so much better. He had considerable amount of screen time, and his fight against a Sound 4 was pretty good, and it added to his character. I forgot the spider-guy's name, but the way Neji was willing to put his life on the line with no hesitation was so badass, and he was just 14 or 15 (or was he the same age as Naruto but graduated earlier?). I think he's the only one of the two Konoha on that mission who didn't have help in winning? Kiba had the puppet master, Temari helped Shikamaru, and Rock Lee and Gaara fought together.

And then in Part II, he barely got any attention and when he did, he died. What's even worse is that his death was meaningless, and as someone who did like him and his growth in Part I, I didn't feel sad at all. He was a visual representation of how bad Kishi got at writing characters, because I went from being sad at Jiraiya dying to not caring about Neji's death. It's a shame because Neji's development was great.

Madara... Madara could have been a great character when he was brought back, but he became boring and one-dimensional with his boner for Hashirama, and getting tricked and pwned by Kaguya and Black Zetsu. He was fun to watch when he came back, and once he got the Juubi power, he became boring. Overpowered? Yes. Supremely overpowered? Annoyingly so, but still. I wish he vs. the kage and Naruto were more fun and even though. Interestingly, out of the two characters he was much better than Hashirama, at least as Edo Tensei. Hashirama was Naruto Sr., but Madara was his own with some insanity mixed in.



> Rank 10 <
97 Points



Uzumaki, Naruto - Nanadaime Hokage
@jaymizzo (10) @Nii (10) @Hermit (9) @desin24 (8) @Evil3ye (8) @SirSamuel016 (8) @Sky (7) @BD_Beno (6) @Demonspeed (6) @Jammin (6) @Gallon (4) @Gajeel (3) @lakhan220 (3) @Seraph (3) @Valhalla777 (3) @A.ulq (2) @Belserion (1)

























'I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō!'




It all started so well and sad with our boy, our main protagonist, our dropout...









But he kept his head high and struggled his way through the ninja world!






















Tried everything in his might to save his closest friend.

























…

Then… P2 happened.

Our boy became fucking Jesus.

Who could turn people without even giving a proper answer…

But he had at least the holy bible which he could show to everyone…

Turns out that our dropout is actually the son of the Yondaime Hokage, one of the most promising prodigies in the history of Konoha...

Turns out that he is actually from a special Clan with special traits…

Turns out he is the reincarnation of some demigod…

Turns out that he is the child of prophecy…

Sticked to saving a psychopath maniac over and over again…

Creator of the Unlimited Rasengan Works…

The guy who used a Rasengan against Nagato in their second encounter...

...ahh….

I am not the biggest fan of his. But there are probably much worse out there.

Nevertheless, he had his moments in P2 too.















































Okay, I'm very salty now and fuck everyone who didn't get Naruto in the top 5. He deserves better. Part I Naruto is what got me into the manga, while his character may have been annoying, I loved seeing how clever he could be in fights. His fight against Kiba will be one of the best and one of my favorites just because he used his own power to outsmart Kiba (in a funny way) and beat him. He proved to people why he belonged in the exam, but his first badass moment came when he overcame his fear, ran towards Zabuza, and got his headband back. It was great to see his journey and how he went from being hated to being respected by the end of Part I, all from sheer determination and refusal to quit. Sure, the Kyuubi played a part in his victories, but Naruto chose to keep fighting, and that's what I loved about him. He fought. And he had heart that could change people and inspire them, as seen with Tsunade. I also saw him as someone who was smart, but lacked focus to really utilize his intelligence. Nothing like Shikamaru, but closer to Sasuke, mind you.

Come Part II, where Naruto was a bit more mature. Still a good character, but his Sasuke-centric focus did put me off a bit, but the conflict with his seal weakening was an interesting twist. Not to mention, the way Sakura started being concerned about Naruto and realized the danger he was in because of the Akatsuki and their strength. I liked seeing him master the rasenshuriken, but the highlight of Naruto in Part II came during the Pain arc, where he was serious and fought with all he had. I LOVED the fight because he was smart, strategic, and in the end, his shrewd, prankster self. He had a conflict that made him turn Kyuubi mode, a great reunion with his father, and after that he had hope in himself again and started fighting Pain without Sage Mode (?). I do think he started out beating two or three Pain too quickly, but other than that, I thought him mastering Sage Mode where Jiraiya couldn't marked Naruto's growth and ability to control his chakra well enough, so I was beyond excited to see that Naruto.

Then, book no jutsu. That should have been the sign that this manga would go downhill and crash horribly. All it took for Nagato to turn good and revive everyone was book no jutsu, and Naruto turned that into talk no jutsu. After that, Naruto's character started going downhill until it became absolute shit by the end of the war, simplifying his character immensely to a goofy character who derped up and whose argument was solely "BELIEVE IN ME, I AM SON OF MINATO!!" Didn't help that it worked either. People whine about Sasuke's asspulls, but Naruto kept getting asspulls after asspulls as well, to the point that his fights became boring because of the Kyuubi shroud. I hate that he and Kyuubi got along because that was one conflict removed, and access to free powerups. It became clones and rasenshuriken city, and the only highlights were the flashbacks of Kushina and Minato and Naruto and Sasuke working together.

Actually, now that I remember War arc Naruto, I'm surprised he even made it to top 13. Even Sasuke was probably better than Naruto by the end. If it weren't for that, and if we considered Naruto up to Pain arc, he'd probably easily be top 8. Top 5 if he kept his growth and maturity into the War ARc. I think the Naruto that we see in Boruto should have been Naruto in the War Arc, but not as mature and serious yet.
The problem is.

I don't like most of you.

So... what the hell am I doing here?
You're a loser and don't have any friends in real life, so you come here to seek validation even if you dislike most of us.


<3
> Rank 9 <
105 Points



Namikaze, Minato - Yondaime Hokage
@Hermit (10) @jaymizzo (9) @Seraph (9) @syx (9) @Belserion (8) @goldb (8) @A.ulq (7) @lakhan220 (7) @MUIMadara (7) @Vici (7) @Brandish μ (6) @Valhalla777 (6) @Gallon (5) @Nii (5) @Demonspeed (2)




































'Turning your back on the country, on the village, is just as bad as abandoning a child. You should understand... you saw your own country fall apart. You know the pain of growing up without a home of your own... and you know that we are a family of shinobi!'

'Naruto... This is your dad. Listen to your motor-mouth mother.'

'...Hakke no Fuuin...'


He was one of the most prodigious shinobi's Konoha's.

Became Hokage at a very young age.

His enemies got a flee on sight order.

One of the fastest shinobi's in the entire series.

Could deal with A and Killer Bee at the same time.

Able to fight off Kurama.

Aizenstomped the shit out of Obito, even though being at a disadvantage the whole time.

Died protecting the village while ensuring that Konoha doesn't lose its nuke.

Saved the village from his grave again due to the fail-safe in Naruto.

Saved the ninja alliance's ass when he got revived.

Saved Kushina from Kumogakure's fangs as a teenager while others failed.

No Kekkei Genkai.

No powerful clan (yet! But with the Boruto series, you never know. It wouldn't surprise me if tons of Namikaze's roam around the world, lol).

Feared and praised by countless people at the top.

Good boy.

Namikaze Minato.

Konoha no Kiiroi Senkō.

The Yondaime Hokage.



























































Minato was such a good character even in flashbacks, but once he got revived, he became shitty. Dude became a joke and a comedic character out of nowhere, and probably another attempt at doing a Naruto-esque character despite the fact that we've never seen Minato be like this before. I remember when 3c and I squeed when Minato appeared when Naruto was about to free the Kyuubi, and how great that whole exchange was, and I remember being disappointed at how shitty he was throughout the war. Completely useless, and he was a copycat. Rasengan came from the idea of bijuu bomb while Hiraishin was from Tobirama.

Not gonna lie though, part of what made Minato less likeable were his fans like jdw, claiming Minato could defeat almost everyone, even Itachi despite proof otherwise. He was overhyped and annoying, so it did make it sweet when he underperformed during the war and looked like a weak scrub who couldn't keep his arms. Loser all around.
​

Hermit/Jammin assyx as










Hello.

This is Uchiha syx.

If you thought Haruno Sakura made it this far, then consider yourself successfully Genjutsu'ed by yours truly.







That's right.

Sakura actually shares the Rank 26-25 with Konan (31 Points).

Every character up to Konan+Sakura climbed one rank further (Naruto in the top ten, yay).

The ranking posts have been already updated by my humble self. =)

You can find the official shared Konan+Sakura ranking post here.

Below you can find a copy of Sakura's ranking post (excluding Konan) I made with my Sharingan.

This was Uchiha syx.

> Rank 26-25 <
31 Points



Haruno, Sakura
@SirSamuel016 (10) @Jammin (8) @kira (7) @Hermit (6)

Okay, okay…

About Sakura:

No comment.

Host-mode off:
​



We truly sleep so much together every day that you already know me in and out.

I don't now if that is scary or freaking hot?

<3
Eww. Was bad in Part I, first arc of Part II misled us into thinking she'd be badass for rest of the series, and turned shit again, and even worse in the last arc. Her ship with Sasuke is probably the worst and makes no sense, I'd even prefer Choji with whats-her-name, that makes more sense than those two.

It's a shame because the way Sasuke left the village still kept that option open, even when it looked like Sakura might fall in love with Naruto. However, the way she was still after Sasuke, even after he tried to kill her, was ridiculous, and I was disgusted by how she was more concerned for him while ignoring Naruto when they were fighting Kaguya. Shame because as a medic ninja, she'd have been a great partner for Naruto who tended to be reckless at times.
Stop talking about Boruto, I'm going to break out in hives
Boruto isn't bad.

BIG YIKES.
Man, I remember when NaruSaku fans used this as an argument for the ship, while most other people either finally soured on Sakura or hated her even more for this.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Naruto's reaction to Jiraiya's death made me cry, similar to Sirius dying in the book because of how Harry felt about him

And seeing Shikamaru cheer up Naruto was great
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,576
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Did the Senju and Hyuuga have intense war with each other? Did the Senju or Tobirama have any prejudice towards the HYuuga? Did the Hyuuga have any aspirations to become the Hokage?
During the period of time before the Senju and Uchiha clans made Konohagakure, most clans were fighting each other. If there's more info in the non-manga content, I don't know it.

Considering how many characters stated their desires to be Hokage, in the manga, it seems that everyone and their mum wanted to be Hokage, tbh.
I reckon the only reason a Hyuuga didn't appear to want this was that there was never really a main Hyuuga character (Neji and Hinata were, unfortunately, background details)

What was their power? Were they able to do punish any rulebreakers or just capture and throw them in jail?
Capturing rule breakers and throwing them in jail is punishment, of a kind

I have no idea if there were also Uchiha in the judiciary - I have no idea of any ninja clans who had members in the judiciary...

There are concrete evidence
It's fine, lak knows the non-manga stuff far better than I do. He could probably find some source to support your arguments. I, however, am hobbled by having to rely solely on what was shown in the manga

Here's a little game for you - go through the manga, find how many hints of this 'suppression' occurred before it was stated that the Uchiha were 'suppressed'
Then count how many occurrences of people worshipping Sasuke and the Uchiha - again, do this before the chapter where it was stated the Uchiha suffered somehow

Following this, you can then try and weigh up if you think the Uchiha coup was in any way justifiable

If you still think they had a legitimate reason to want to kill innocent civilians and take power for themselves, I reckon that we will never be able to agree

One side can look at Itachi as a hero because he sacrificed his life to put down a rebellion before it happened to protect the village, while Tobirama is a villain for how prejudiced he was, pushing the Uchiha away and treating them suspiciously, and etc.
One side can always look at a baby-murdering psychopath and see the good in their actions

People are great at seeing the positives in arseholes
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
During the period of time before the Senju and Uchiha clans made Konohagakure, most clans were fighting each other. If there's more info in the non-manga content, I don't know it.

Considering how many characters stated their desires to be Hokage, in the manga, it seems that everyone and their mum wanted to be Hokage, tbh.
I reckon the only reason a Hyuuga didn't appear to want this was that there was never really a main Hyuuga character (Neji and Hinata were, unfortunately, background details)


Capturing rule breakers and throwing them in jail is punishment, of a kind

I have no idea if there were also Uchiha in the judiciary - I have no idea of any ninja clans who had members in the judiciary...
I know you don't know it as you did not counter me. I'm talking about intense fighting, and the flashback said that Senju and Uchiha were the main enemies warring each other. If I recall correctly, manga says that if one clan was warring the Senju or Uchiha, they usually had the Uchiha or Senju to help them. I can't think of another rivalry/enmity that had the hatred that the two clans had, perhaps you can?

The best you seem to have is assumptions. I don't remember if Neji ever professed that desire, but did Hinata? What about Kakashi? I mean, we've had supporting characters like Kiba say he wanted to be a hokage, so that's really not an excuse.

Have they done that? What was the extent of their powers? I think Tobi even mentioned how making them police force was so they could keep a closer eye while making them feel special. Have we also seen any Uchiha in the Council? If the three elders could become the Hokage's council, then why couldn't Kagami, as he was part of the team as well? Didn't Hiruzen praise Itachi's wisdom? Why not have him succeed after few years to appease the Uchiha?


It's fine, lak knows the non-manga stuff far better than I do. He could probably find some source to support your arguments. I, however, am hobbled by having to rely solely on what was shown in the manga

Here's a little game for you - go through the manga, find how many hints of this 'suppression' occured before it was stated that the Uchiha were 'suppressed'
Then count how many occurances of people worshipping Sasuke and the Uchiha - again, do this before the chapter where it was stated the Uchiha suffered somehow

Following this, you can then try and weigh up if you think the Uchiha coup was in any way justifiable

If you still think they had a legitimate reason to want to kill innocent civilians and take power for themselves, I reckon that we will never be able to agree


One side can always look at a baby-murdering psychopath and see the good in their actions

People are great at seeing the positives in arseholes
I know nothing out of manga as I stopped watching the anime during the fillers before Naruto left with Jiraiya for two years. I'm going by the manga only.

Which part? First part or second part? Can we really gleam anything from the first part, as for the most part the flashback was from Sasuke's point of view? We never really got to see everything or how the ones in power treated the Uchiha. Out of the flashback, it's quite difficult to find any hint as all the Uchiha but two are dead (three if you want to count Tobi). The citizens wouldn't have any power to oppress or suppress anyone and as far as we know, they never knew the Uchiha were planning a coup. Of course they'd praise the Uchiha, they never had any problem with them. I'm talking about what Tobirama and the elders did.

I don't remember defending the coup? I was just saying what led to the coup and what could have been avoided, from Tobirama's prejudice and incompetence to Itachi or Shisui trying to use Shisui's genjutsu to ease the Uchiha and/or Danzou away from the coup or genocide. I have no idea if you're putting words in my mouth, but my point is that Tobirama's to be blamed, and there's evidence. Doesn't justify the coup, but I wouldn't be surprised if Danzou was actually pushing for the Uchiha towards that as an excuse to kill them.

They are, example being Tobirama. But in this case, I'm sure the readers only justified his bullshit because of their hatred for Uchiha, and especially for Sasuke.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,576
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
We never really got to see everything or how the ones in power treated the Uchiha
The citizens wouldn't have any power to oppress or suppress anyone and as far as we know
Of course they'd praise the Uchiha, they never had any problem with them
These

And, as I said to lak, that's the problem. You can retcon anything in the manga and outside the source material. Hell, the author could've retconned in something extreme, like the ANBU secretly running death camps for strong Uchiha - taking them away and murdering them, to keep the peace

The Uchiha could've been forced to wear armbands - been refused to shop with locals/visit the same parks/go to the same entertainment venues... whatever

I mean, it'd still be very hard to enforce these things, what with you having been stupid enough to make them run your police force - but meh...

Maybe they could also go further with the bullshit Uchiha/Senju genes - maybe all Uchiha had it in their DNA to go on murdering sprees, when they turned 18? Then you could try and argue that Itachi was actually doing something good (it'd still be a hard argument to make, but a better one than what can be currently made from the manga [only])

I don't remember defending the coup?
You might not have been - and to be honest, it doesn't really matter. Nothing I see in the manga justifies a coup at all

And that's an issue, if you wish to make the reader feel [in any way] sympathetic for the Uchiha clan - or anti Tobirama/pro Sasuke and his goals

But nothing justifies what Itachi did either
Itachi needs the coup to make sense, for his sudden change to make sense - the less believable the coup seems, the harder it is to buy what Itachi is selling

He killed people who had nothing to do with the coup, all because what? They might grow up to plot a further coup later on?!?
You don't stop a coup by killing everyone, their friends, relatives, and anyone who shares a surname with them...

It's not only immoral and unjustifiable, it's moronic also

Itachi taking part of that instantly revokes all rights he has to the title of hero

If Danzou was also responsible, he is also both an immoral arsehole and an idiot to boot - I'm not sure anyone is arguing against this

Also, laying all the blame at Tobirama's feet also seems pretty hard to justify, going by all the 'terrible' things he was stated to have done in the manga

I have no idea if you're putting words in my mouth, but my point is that Tobirama's to be blamed, and there's evidence
Not my intention - and the evidence is super weak, at least for the purposes that [it appears] you are using it for, as far as I'm concerned
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
> Rank 8 <
106 Points



Gaara - Godaime Kazekage
@Linali (10) @eefrit (9) @Totinona (9) @Valhalla777 (9) @zimbar (9) @Purity of Magi (7) @syx (7) @A.ulq (6) @revo (6) @Vici (5) @Belserion (4) @desin24 (4) @goldb (4) @Ustegius (4) @Hermit (3) @kira (3) @GrySun (2) @Nii (2) @xi0 (2) @BD_Beno (1)











'When did you all abandon your values?'

'Sasuke. You and I are similar... We have both experienced the darkness of this world... As such, even the tiniest of hopes can reach our eyes like a beacon. In the past... and even now...'




This is how you make a villain...

...how you give him a change of heart.

...how you reach the hearts of your readers

...how you keep your side character remembered…

...positively.

Despite being a supporter of Naruto, he didn't hesitate to go for the kill against Sasuke.

A true Kage.

Sabaku no Gaara.

Godaime Kazekage.

























































 
Top