Games Mafia Game 83 - Isekai Quartet - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Alright, I will try to give you guys the role list, the night actions happening as well as my own summary of what I think of my first host game so far.

Player List

1. Grysun -Ainz (Mafia Boss)
2. Demonspeed - Aqua (Mafia Escort )
3. Desin24 - Tanya (Mortician)
4. Crescent Jinx - Wilibald (Insane Detective)
5. Panda - Matheus (Sane Spy)
6. Erinyes - Ram (Witch)
7. Holt - Megumin (Bulletproof Townie)
8. Blacktiger - Subaru (Prosecutor)
9. Seraph - Emilia (Restless Spirit)
10. Lady Pompom - Shalltear (Mafia janitor)
11. DigitalDude - Kazuma (Shapeshifter)
12. SonOfDaws - Mare (Sane Doctor)
13. MarmaladeSky - Rem (Strongman)
14. Anih - Albedo (Insane Apprentice)
15. Shinobi - Viktoriya (Prostitute)
16. Gajeel - Aura (Insane Detective)
17. Juviii - Beatrice (Insane Doctor)
18. Belserion - Darkness (Vengeful Townie)




Hope this Action stuff is readable. What I noticed was that many of the passive roles I hoped would use their roles for the sake of influencing the game often didn't do so. Some passives like Holt made it all the way to the end without stealing a single panty, I mean vote or trying to coordinate with other townies to make their spells unblockable. Not sure why if I had such spells and no actions I would have used them just for the heck of it. xD

My own thoughts regarding this game & my hosting experience​

Well as you see we didn't made the 20 player goal Asako and I put there for ourselves. If we had made it we would have put in Lovers or something other mean like that.^^
The roles we cut out were PGO and Daytime Vigilante though we probably would have added a 5th member to the mafia due lovers as well as Sleeper if we had made it above 20 players so who knows how the final role list would have looked like. I for one was quite happy with it and since so far no one has thrown a tantrum and complained I think everyone believed they had a shot at winning this game themselves and that's good.

After the first night on day 2 when we were already down 4 townies I thought I had made them too weak but you players showed me to not expect logic in a game where so much is based on feelings and instinct and where things can go horrible wrong, lol. I never expected Mafia and SS to target the same target twice in a row, even DD's luck had to run out at some point. xD

I should probably have hostkilled Holt due his 3 minor infringements but since he came online shortly after day 2 concluded and apologized for missing it and was okay with being punished, I decided to let him play and act as if he had posted thrice on day 1 and not twice. Maybe not the right choice but given the ending and how Holt hardly did anything surprising with his votes and nothing with his spells, it was not such a game changing decision. I guess I just didn't wanted to hostkill someone in my first game, is all.

It seems I should have added a "punishment/reward" system to make the people use their spells, like if you use no spell at all you get a penalty vote on you due mana overload or something, that would have made the active roles quite visible as well as make the decision of the passive not to use their spells actually good as they would hid the actives with not using their spells receiving the same punishment. As reward probably something that if a spell was successful you avoid the punishment for not using it next time. Maybe that would have pushed some players to be more active with their spells. So the system was only used ten times and thus didn't had much of an impact. :/
But all in all I am happy with my spell system, it was not broken, OP or overly complicated but it also was not rewarding or punishing enough to be used often or at all by the players. I will keep that in mind for future games.

As for my hosting experience in general it was very rewarding and funny. Without Asako I would have felt lost sometimes but she always gave me a pointer on what to do. Collecting votes, updating the vote list, marking off the dead in the first post and such was all stuff I got used to rather quickly. I would have liked to add more pictures but stuff like the detention room door had to been screenshot from the anime and I did not wanted to watch all 2 seasons for fitting images for my LN updates.^^

You all were pleasant players, I saw no flaming, no hating, maybe a bit of dissing but usually deserved and not mean-meant.
The Townie MVP this game for me was Copy Panda, he/she/it had great luck with the spy results finding two mafias in a row, like dayum!
The Mafia MVP was Demonspeed for how hard he tried and how unlucky his decisions were. I would have loved to see him keep going further and survive the 5th day (and give me more chances to write my LN :P).
The reward for most pleasant surprise was Anih and BlackTiger for how well she played despite the language barrier problems, both she and BlackTiger asked questions when they didn't understood stuff, tried to use their townie role to its best abilities and worked hard to figure out how to win with the other towns against the Mafia.

As for Mafia... it was really sad for me to see them come apart so quickly after losing their brain and leader GrySun who left us too soon due unforeseen circumstances. 4 days in a row Mafias got lynched, I cannot remember the last time this has happened, usually it gets interrupted with a townie or TP lynch. The spells in that regard actually did influence the game as players with active roles using them could not use their actions thus often changing the flow of the action board those nights.

As for Town... damn guys, you really crushed it. Just one townie lynch, not bad at all. Loved how SonofDaws saved DD and how did D thank him? Trying to turn him into an Illusion. XD
My best memory of this game will be Demon stealing Bel's panties and me and Asako arguing which panty we should send to them via pm. Bel reacted in great ways to the pic, Mafia sadly was as cold as a dead fish to it. And I tried really hard to find some befitting of Darkness character. :P
My worst memory was the end of the game where there was hardly any tension left and people just wanted to get over with it. It was a bit sad because of my intention to create a fun long game that would pack you all thus those many roles and the spell system for everyone to have to do something. Now it became a short game which hopefully was still very fun.

BIG THANKS at Asako here! She was a huge help and the best loli you could ask for to look through the internet to find sexy panties (she didn't found any)! Her technical knowledge around this forum and especially discord helped me out a lot else much things would have gone wrong. Like me messing up the verdict of Gajeel's finding and first sending him guilty and Asako one minute later being like "No he is innocent!". Lol. XD
Hope I didn't gave her too much of a headache.^^

PS: My LN here had according to WordCounter 13.421 words! I probably broke no record but fora week worth of playing this is a nice outcome!

Also here are all Death Scenarios of those who survived in case you are curious:

Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov

Escort: Ruffian (Apron)
Viktoriya will be sad that she got killed/lynched and can no longer play with everyone. However when Ruffian shows up with a croquet for her as consolation prize she happily follows him into the realm of the dead.

Matheus Johann Weiss

Escort: A giant Schokolade Mascott (Ruffian)
Weiss takes the failure to see the end of the game very personally, as another proof that he is lacking as 2nd in hand of the Mayor's Elites. His spirits get lifted when Ruffian enters the classroom dresses as a giant chocolate with extra methamphetamine for the good boys in the field, real Panzer-Schokolade. Weiss is moved to tears as he hugs Ruffian („GIANT SCHOKOLAAAAAAAAAAADE~“) and follows him out of the classroom never breaking that hug.

Wilibald Koenig

Escort: A Fall pit
Koenig is disappointed but interested to see how he will get escorted to the punishment room. Roswaal just snaps his finger and under Koenig a fall pit opens and he falls through it with a loud scream ending in the realm of the dead.

Albedo

Escort: Yuri Alpha
Albedo won't accept her death so easily if Ainz is still alive, when he is already dead she gonna mock Shalltear for still being alive and not follwing their master to death while she rushes out ignoring poor Yuri Alpha.

Megumin

Escort: Yunyun
Megumin's pride takes a hit of being dead but then she tries to twist it into the others fearing her might so it was expected that she would not see the end of this game alive. However when a teary-eyed Yunyun stands in the classroom door to escort her, Megumin feels superbad. Like Yunyun is all sad how she can play with her class while she sits all alone in Class C and she has to listen the entire way to the detention room why Chomsuke and Puck were players but not her. If someone from B-class like Chris made it into the game, Yunyun won't accept Megumin's excuse of this being a Class A game only task so all that's left for Megumin while being on her way to hell is to feel bad for Yunyun and apologize to her and promise to make it up to her by playing Old Maid with her after the game.

Darkness

Escort: Ruffian in normal look (which basically means he looks like the perfect rapist to her rape fantasies)
Upon hearing of her own death, Darkness gets into a heavy breathing flushed expression at the thought of the torture in detention room with all her holes filled and what not. Much to the disturbance of the rest of the class who find it hard to feel sorry for her when she looks forward to it. Ruffian enters without a costume saying he was told to come like this and not in costume (in case Weiss or Viktoriya died before). Darkness goes all crazy on him to which the overwhelmed Ruffian can only take flight and flees to the detention room with Darkness hot on his trails.

I think that's it. Hope you all had a fun game and that you like to enter the James Rye train when he does another LN aka Mafia Game.^^
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And just to clarify with post I meant the night end result post in the in-line spoiler where you can find my reveal when Juviii got turned/replaced into/by an illusion.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Votelock Pom btw
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Just got back, I'm catching up. I can say I didn't break Juvii's illusion. I can also say that I'm worth saving. I need more time. I saw someone mention about mafai not going after Juvii but that's faulty. We only know the Janitor didn't. Any other mafia role could've, especially since they weren't going to kill her...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Jinx I'm confused. Didn't you say you were a day role?

For my hint, I've had this role before. It's also not very uncommon
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Lady pompom why did you go for Gajeel?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Why does this sound like you're reserved to going with the flow and letting me die easily? Same as DD 🤔
I voted pompom.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You seem to be the only one who read me ? Thanks to you I noticed my quotes were missing in my big spoiler post.
Here my big post with quotes :

Hi ! I just read again posts from page 9 + new posts after my last post D2.
I tooks me from 18:00 to 23:00 :/ I took notes and I have some new suspects.
I can’t quote correctly because during night phase, it’s impossible =(
For who talking about my relations with Takuan, today I just had few minutes with him because of this game.

My principal suspects are :
Juviii
Jinx
Shinobi
I think they are all mafia. But I don’t know if other players are mafia too or TP.
If Juviii is confirmed not mafia and Jinx Quote is finally found, so I my 3 suspects won’t be suspects anymore :)
See quotes below.

Who I trust the most not being mafia:
Daws : because you suspect Juviii and Shinobi too,
Gajeel : depends on my action tonight

Who I can probably trust not being mafia:
DigitalDude
Belserion
BlackTiger
Panda
Demon keeping vote on Grysun : but said Juviii is probably townie

Who I can probably not trust :
Pompom
Marmelade
Holt (no post to analyse)
Pompom and Marmalade don’t understand why Erin and/or Seraph are dead. I can understand it can be because of Blue spells and with chance mafia(s)/TP commit a murder.
You will probably all think it’s not a valid reason to not trust completely someone…

>>> Here some questions
Is it possible having two mafia teams in that game ?

>>> Here some quotes to reply/react/ask

> I read today from page 9 and I didn’t read this. If someone can find it…

> It comforts me that I’m not alone.

> It seems Shinobi has read like Juviii


> It comforts me again
> So for me it seems Jinx you wrote about your role not in the forum. Maybe in a pad, Mason pad ? Mafia pad ?
That’s why I suspect Shinobi + Jinx with Juviii I already suspected mafia.
And I have to believe Digital is not with them. And maybe Lady Pompom either.



>I suspected Juvii for being not killed instead of the other blues as someone said. And this quote is quite suspicious for me too : Like "protecting" blue.

Why I suspect you ? I agree with these quotes about you :




> You seem to want to kill an afk, not to kill mafias or TP


> Saying the man who killed seraph is you Shinobi ?

> The lost post…

> Sounds like "Let me think about a lie : who can I have spied ?"


> Mafia bomb ? talking about bait... Or Townie Bomb ?
> Random Shinobi ? Because I suspect you + juvii + shinobi to be in the same team. So if not mafia, maybe mason… I have the feeling you choose Shinobi #326 to prove you’re not in Shinobi’s team if one of you is revealed Mafia. And you know Shinobi won’t be lynched D2.
You finally changed your vote #351 for me because Daws voted Shinobi #305 and you didn’t want Shinobi to die : 3 minutes before the end when a lot of 2-votes-per-people



> For me it’s suspect wondering why someone is dead, saying it’s non sense or claiming it’s a big surprise. But experienced mafia/TP won’t react like this. It’s too suspect.

> What is the word tye please ? I didn’t found it on Google.

> what is the word "par" please ?

> Sorry my phone has auto-french-correction so I said “don’t have time to read page 14 entirely”

> It can be a strategy for the first day when people vote randomly to vote for a teammate.


> I don’t get it either. I didn’t see where Bel told it. But with last pages we can see Vengeful Townie now. (Thanks for the one who write it entirely because I didn’t understand VT)


> (About BlackTiger votekill) : I noted Juvii, PomPom, Seraph, Grysun, DD and you who are not trusting BlackTiger.

> Is it really better to find a mafia member instead of the TP ? Because 2 kills per night against 1 kill.


> @Asako, @James Rye : I am bolded and underlined. I just said votekill, is it normal
What does bold mean ? what does underline mean ? and what does normal mean ?


+

>
Par for the course is a golfing term means its to be expected.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Just noticed I'm not in the list, since some are going to use this as a reference I'll help myself to the list, excuse me Jinx XD
This isn’t on some Erinyes level but more notes,

N1
DD Bg’d someone (Lol almost looked like banged someone)
Juviii (Doctor)/ Another Doctor - Potentially target seraph
seraph died
SS - target Juviii (successful illusion made)
Janitor target Erinyes, dead
Pom target Panda
Crescent target Anih
Panda targeted GrySun
Demon magic spelled someone (forgot who)
Shinobi spy spell on pompom

N2
Daws targeted DD
Demon stole bel’s panties
Cres targeted Juviii
Juviii (illusion shattered)
Panda targeted PomGajeel
Janitor killed Gajeel
Anih targetted Gajeel
Pom targetted Gajeel
Marma mortician spelled GrySun
SS killed someone
Shinobi role action

I don’t Remember if Shinobi, Bel, BlackTiger used spells.

And I assume Holt has an action with how he said to save him.
 

Anih

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
0
Reaction score
70
Age
34
Country
France
GrySun/Ainz >>>>> 3x (
Gajeel, Demonspeed,DigitalDude)

Belserion/Darkness >>>>> 2x
(Grysun, MarmaladeSky)

SonofDaws/Mare >>>>> 2x (
shinobi,Lady Pompom)

Crescent/WiliBald >>>>> 1x (
Penalty vote)

Digitaldude/Kazuma >>>>> 2x (
Belserion, Copy Panda)

Shinobi/Viktoriya >>>>> 1x
(
Daws)

BlackTiger/Subaru >>>>> 1x (
Seraph)

Demonspeed/Aqua >>>>> 1x (
BlackTiger)

Juviii/Beatrice >>>>> 1x (Anih)

Holt/Megumin >>>>> 1x
(Penalty vote)

Anih/Albedo >>>>> 2x
(Juviii,crescent)
Wondering... Is it deliberate @Asako , @James Rye that I am at the end of the list with 2 votes instead to be with the 2-votes-per-person ? Crescent change her vote for me so it's underlined. So it's stronger than BT voting Demon and Daws voting Shinobi.
Or was it a hint saying Juviii or Crescent has no impact on her vote ?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wondering... Is it deliberate @Asako , @James Rye that I am at the end of the list with 2 votes instead to be with the 2-votes-per-person ? Crescent change her vote for me so it's underlined. So it's stronger than BT voting Demon and Daws voting Shinobi.
Or was it a hint saying Juviii or Crescent has no impact on her vote ?
No, we just got too lazy to put you up there after Gry had most votes, is all.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Bit of a PSA before I start working:

Holt/Megumin >>>>> 4x (penalty vote, penalty vote, penalty vote, penalty vote)
Lady Pompom/Shalltear >>>>> 5x (Copy Panda, Digitaldude, Holt, SonofDaws. Crescent Jinx)
Let's keep in mind, Pompom has not voted yet and Holt is currently sitting at 4 penalties which means it's 4 to 5, one vote from a save. At the moment, I don't really care if Holt lives or dies, but I do think we should lynch Pom Pom. That said, anyone voting on Holt right now should be considered a primary suspect come D4.

So, if you're planning on voting for Pom pom or still on the fence, it would be smart to make-up your mind sooner rather than later and with the current voting ratio in mind.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Just noticed I'm not in the list, since some are going to use this as a reference I'll help myself to the list, excuse me Jinx XD
Thank you Shinobi. I have added it to my notes now. I need to ask @Belserion and @BlackTiger about if they used spells. And demon target N1. I forgot and too lazy to go look.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@shinobi you are another passive??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We must remember....mafia has access to two roles. If we claim today and then pompom is janitor, rip mafia bros.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
@shinobi you are another passive??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We must remember....mafia has access to two roles. If we claim today and then pompom is janitor, rip mafia bros.
No, I'm not. I have night action and used it N2
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Thank you Shinobi. I have added it to my notes now. I need to ask @Belserion and @BlackTiger about if they used spells. And demon target N1. I forgot and too lazy to go look.
Nope. I didn't trust anyone enough to try to boost their spell and I didn't distrust anyone enough to attempt to steal their vote, especially considering how people vote is a good way to judge them.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Cant think of any role beside investigator that people wont use day 1 but will use day 2.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
What about your targets?
again N1 I used spy on pompom and got no result.
N2 target I will not say it now, but rest assured they're alive and in good health XD
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
again N1 I used spy on pompom and got no result.
N2 target I will not say it now, but rest assured they're alive and in good health XD
Oops meant target for your role. But yea
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top