Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,638
Country
United States
The first and only one that came to my mind was Aquarius. Didn’t expect people to think it’s all those other characters we haven’t seen in so long :derp
 

aymen24

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
1,096
Reaction score
2,072
Age
33
Country
Algeria
My expectations
- a chapter like fairy nail ( We will see many characters in it)
- touka background (And then we will see the Exceed and edolas)
-Currently I am not expecting Aquarius ( Because Lucy is already looking for her and will come back with her)
 

Kurumi Tokisaki

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
3,173
Reaction score
4,238
Age
29
Country
Sri Lanka
a chapter like fairy nail ( We will see many characters in it)
For god sakes. Please No. I'll Just have the canon couples bedding each other over some shit like that.

touka background (And then we will see the Exceed and edolas)
This could be possible.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
aquarius was just seen in alvarez arc, I don't think she counts. this sounds like pre-tenrou island characters. as long as it's not forced shipping or useless like fairy nail i'm game. all the english comments are so remedial, man those fans gonna be hurt when my guy doesn't end up with lucy lol
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who are these characters!!!!

100 years quest, after a while, super nostalgic characters will appear, so please look forward to it.

Google Translation
Maybe Edoras Characters
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,482
Age
34
Country
France
[MEDIA = twitter] 1305497079649714176 [/ MEDIA]
[doublepost = 1600097404,1600090681] [/ doublepost]
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
if I am selected, I hope natsu in END mode and Lucy stardress mode king of the spirits will not be too difficult to do
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,482
Age
34
Country
France
if I am selected, I hope natsu in END mode and Lucy stardress mode king of the spirits will not be too difficult to do
For END I don't know, but since the king's lucy stardress hasn't appeared yet, it's not sure that you can ask.
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
For END I don't know, but since the king's lucy stardress hasn't appeared yet, it's not sure that you can ask.
that's why i asked for the king of spirits stardress because i don't think we'll ever see it in 100yq.
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,482
Age
34
Country
France
that's why i asked for the king of spirits stardress because i don't think we'll ever see it in 100yq.
ah bah I hope that if XD, that we will see her, it will be lucy's final PU I think.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 
Top