- Joined
- Oct 6, 2019
- Messages
- 514
- Reaction score
- 728
- Age
- 32
- Country
-
Aquarius!!
And maybe layla via time travel.
And maybe layla via time travel.

For god sakes. Please No. I'll Just have the canon couples bedding each other over some shit like that.a chapter like fairy nail ( We will see many characters in it)
This could be possible.touka background (And then we will see the Exceed and edolas)
They will end up like more than friends less than lovers. So everyone can be happy.man those fans gonna be hurt when my guy doesn't end up with lucy lol

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I always wondered what ever happened to Angelica.Maybe Angelica? Sherry's rat?![]()
Maybe Edoras Characters--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who are these characters!!!!
100 years quest, after a while, super nostalgic characters will appear, so please look forward to it.
Google Translation
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For END I don't know, but since the king's lucy stardress hasn't appeared yet, it's not sure that you can ask.if I am selected, I hope natsu in END mode and Lucy stardress mode king of the spirits will not be too difficult to do
that's why i asked for the king of spirits stardress because i don't think we'll ever see it in 100yq.For END I don't know, but since the king's lucy stardress hasn't appeared yet, it's not sure that you can ask.
ah bah I hope that if XD, that we will see her, it will be lucy's final PU I think.that's why i asked for the king of spirits stardress because i don't think we'll ever see it in 100yq.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do we ask him on Twitter?For END I don't know, but since the king's lucy stardress hasn't appeared yet, it's not sure that you can ask.