I respect that.What we do behind closed doors is none of your business![]()

Now on the other hand @Demonspeed you shall face a great terror by my hands for always lurking. Don't think I can't see you. I will divine power you as if my name was Titan Kui

I respect that.What we do behind closed doors is none of your business![]()


I honestly don't know, maybe in early/middle 2021 unless Okubo decides to rush things. This battle with the Titan Raffles I is almost sure the final part of the beginning of the end. Giving how long the battles of Fire Force usually go, I give this battle two or three chapters more (more or less the half of the weeks of October)According to you, when the manga will end ?
I honestly don't know, maybe in early/middle 2021 unless Okubo decides to rush things. This battle with the Titan Raffles I is almost sure the final part of the beginning of the end. Giving how long the battles of Fire Force usually go, I give this battle two or three chapters more (more or less the half of the weeks of October)
Once Raffles gets defeated and the last pillar gets "darkened", the final battle will happen after some apocalyptic event (maybe the Evangelist will appear and Adolla and the human world will merge) and (again unless Okubo decides to rush things) taking in mind that almost all of the important White Clads members are active (Haumea, Charon, Giovanni, Inca...), along with other enemies that may come along the way (Doppelgangers of Burns and Benimaru, Amaterasu...) we will have a lot of fights going on for a while. Even if the fights are 2-3 chapters long each one, I don't see the manga finishing this year.
I made some estimations and the volumes of Fire Force usually contain nine chapters. Volume 23 started the "Final arc", so, checking what each volume contains from that volume onwards:If I'm not mistaken, the author said at the time that the manga would be over 30 volumes, and the manga currently has 25, but he also said that with the 23 the final arc started ...
However, I agree with you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well......Hope people start to view Shinra in a better light after this. At least the cameraman was rooting for him lol.
Damn, my man Shinra cannot get a break, can he? ;_; It seems all was planned by that little shit Faerie, to get Shinra destroy Raffles to make the people fear and mistrust him and subvert his image of hero. At least the relevant characters (and the cameraman lol) know that Shinra is a genuine hero. I wonder now that Adolla is closer than ever to the human world, will Shinra turn into his "evil side" and become the devil people think he is? Or did he disappeared cause having the masses turned against the rightful hero erased his existence as a whole? Either way, things are going to get interesting.Well......
“Latom”All according to the evangelist plan.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wow, there is a big chunk of story left then.According to Okubo, Fire Force is at 70%
We would fit within the times.Wow, there is a big chunk of story left then.
True. I'm in no rush to see the series ending, so I'm happy there is still story to look forward.We would fit within the times.
The manga is in the pipeline, but with still many things to explain and show.
I mean go out in a “blaze of glory” pun so intended. It’s the manga artist last series right?True. I'm in no rush to see the series ending, so I'm happy there is still story to look forward.
According to him, Yes.I mean go out in a “blaze of glory” pun so intended. It’s the manga artist last series right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---