Shounen Fire Force by ATSUSHI OKUBO

MavisPurrillion

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 22, 2020
Messages
50
Reaction score
45
Country
Canada
I read the chapter while hearing to enter the atmosphere :D i must say i shred a manly tear for hibachi i think the dude was worth it. Seiya!Soiyia! seiya!! soyia!!!
Ohh a 100%!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The first Season adapted 90 chapters more or less. Assuming this one will also last 24 episodes, it'll probably end around chapter 180-190. Honestly, ending it just after the Shinra vs Burns final match (but before the Holy Mother of Darkness twist) would be perfect IMO. I think there are more fights too in this Season, so I don't think it's far-fetched to say that they will adapt slightly more than 90 chapters and until that point.
Am I the only one thinking it’s going to end before the doppelgänger arc or right after it? I’m only thinking it’s going to be like less chapters cause they could’ve of finished the 5th pillar arc last episode (episode 5) but they didn’t. They did reruns of stuff that happened in the episode before. And the 5th pillar arc isn’t ending tell the next episode. I mean each of the seasons could just end in the nether!?
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,549
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
This manga is too underappreciated
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Giving this series another chance. Maybe I just didn't understand it first time around.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Giving this series another chance. Maybe I just didn't understand it first time around.
It's good man. I'm on the anime right now, great animation, top tier waifus, fights, good/interesting cast and my Lord Shinmon Benimaru. What's not to like
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It's good man. I'm on the anime right now, great animation, top tier waifus, fights, and my Lord Shinmon Benimaru. What's not to like
Yea definitely gonna give it another go around.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,549
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy

MavisPurrillion

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 22, 2020
Messages
50
Reaction score
45
Country
Canada
Can we talk about how the anime didn’t hold almost anything back with Season 2 Episode 12!!! Like omg the animation was amazing, and they didn’t hold back on the gore that came with the episode! It kept the blood and death and all the things that explained Jokers back story!!!
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,549
Reaction score
11,287
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
True, the anime is very well done.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Almost done doing a rewatch of this and will continue in the manga. Why did I not enjoy this the first time around, it's great.


Sho:blushbirb
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Almost done doing a rewatch of this and will continue in the manga. Why did I not enjoy this the first time around, it's great.


Sho:blushbirb
:hi5

The season is still ongoing, so Imma pick it up afterwards.


And then @All of us here, let's band together to get this it's own section.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
:hi5

The season is still ongoing, so Imma pick it up afterwards.


And then @All of us here, let's band together to get this it's own section.
I'm down for this.

@Belserion we coming
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Ice King @BD_Beno

Where does season 2 end in the manga?
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That sig :swoon :tss
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@BD_Beno is a simp for Hibana.
First off, you address her as Princess Hibana :pwnge. Second, I am proud of it :hmph, she’s squarely in my top 3.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
First off, you address her as Princess Hibana :pwnge. Second, I am proud of it :hmph, she’s squarely in my top 3.
:epicfacepalm:yodawg

Would you let her walk on your back?
 
Top