- Joined
- May 22, 2020
- Messages
- 50
- Reaction score
- 45
- Country
-
Ohh a 100%!!I read the chapter while hearing to enter the atmospherei must say i shred a manly tear for hibachi i think the dude was worth it. Seiya!Soiyia! seiya!! soyia!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Am I the only one thinking it’s going to end before the doppelgänger arc or right after it? I’m only thinking it’s going to be like less chapters cause they could’ve of finished the 5th pillar arc last episode (episode 5) but they didn’t. They did reruns of stuff that happened in the episode before. And the 5th pillar arc isn’t ending tell the next episode. I mean each of the seasons could just end in the nether!?The first Season adapted 90 chapters more or less. Assuming this one will also last 24 episodes, it'll probably end around chapter 180-190. Honestly, ending it just after the Shinra vs Burns final match (but before the Holy Mother of Darkness twist) would be perfect IMO. I think there are more fights too in this Season, so I don't think it's far-fetched to say that they will adapt slightly more than 90 chapters and until that point.
i must say i shred a manly tear for hibachi i think the dude was worth it. Seiya!Soiyia! seiya!! soyia!!!


. Second, I am proud of it
, she’s squarely in my top 3.

