Shounen - Fire Force by ATSUSHI OKUBO | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Fire Force by ATSUSHI OKUBO

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
What we do behind closed doors is none of your business ;)
I respect that. :reject

Now on the other hand @Demonspeed you shall face a great terror by my hands for always lurking. Don't think I can't see you. I will divine power you as if my name was Titan Kui :pwnge

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
According to you, when the manga will end ?

Gladiolus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
According to you, when the manga will end ?
I honestly don't know, maybe in early/middle 2021 unless Okubo decides to rush things. This battle with the Titan Raffles I is almost sure the final part of the beginning of the end. Giving how long the battles of Fire Force usually go, I give this battle two or three chapters more (more or less the half of the weeks of October)
Once Raffles gets defeated and the last pillar gets "darkened", the final battle will happen after some apocalyptic event (maybe the Evangelist will appear and Adolla and the human world will merge) and (again unless Okubo decides to rush things) taking in mind that almost all of the important White Clads members are active (Haumea, Charon, Giovanni, Inca...), along with other enemies that may come along the way (Doppelgangers of Burns and Benimaru, Amaterasu...) we will have a lot of fights going on for a while. Even if the fights are 2-3 chapters long each one, I don't see the manga finishing this year.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I honestly don't know, maybe in early/middle 2021 unless Okubo decides to rush things. This battle with the Titan Raffles I is almost sure the final part of the beginning of the end. Giving how long the battles of Fire Force usually go, I give this battle two or three chapters more (more or less the half of the weeks of October)
Once Raffles gets defeated and the last pillar gets "darkened", the final battle will happen after some apocalyptic event (maybe the Evangelist will appear and Adolla and the human world will merge) and (again unless Okubo decides to rush things) taking in mind that almost all of the important White Clads members are active (Haumea, Charon, Giovanni, Inca...), along with other enemies that may come along the way (Doppelgangers of Burns and Benimaru, Amaterasu...) we will have a lot of fights going on for a while. Even if the fights are 2-3 chapters long each one, I don't see the manga finishing this year.

If I'm not mistaken, the author said at the time that the manga would be over 30 volumes, and the manga currently has 25, but he also said that with the 23 the final arc started ...

However, I agree with you

Gladiolus

Reaction score
Country
Spain
If I'm not mistaken, the author said at the time that the manga would be over 30 volumes, and the manga currently has 25, but he also said that with the 23 the final arc started ...

However, I agree with you
I made some estimations and the volumes of Fire Force usually contain nine chapters. Volume 23 started the "Final arc", so, checking what each volume contains from that volume onwards:

Volume 23: End of Obi's Rescue arc where "Moonlight Mask" saves Company 8 and Joker, the whole mini arc of Hibana, Karim and Foien checking the convent where Hibana and Iris were raised (+ Sumire reveal) and the beginning of Arthur's quest to forge a new Excalibur. (Chapters 196-204).

Volume 24: End of Arthur's mini arc, beginning of the Stone Pillars arc. (Chapters 205-213).

Volume 25: Whole trip of Shinra to the past of the world and the small 3 month time skip, ends with the appearence of the Doppelganger of Benimaru's master. (Chapters 214-222).

Volume 26: Contains the fight of Beni and the Doppelganger of his master while Sho searches for the whereabouts of his father. (Chapters 223-231).

We are currently in the middle of volume 27 as of chapter 236 (I imagine the volume will end in chapter 240). Volume 27 will probs cover Sho discovering the truth about his family and the battle against Titan Raffles, thus ending the "prologue" of the final arc. Volume 28 onwards will presumably be the start of the final battle as a whole. If Okubo sticks to his "over 30 volumes" estimation, I can see the series ending with 35 volumes more or less.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
It's a good eximation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

However, not whether I like this or not:

Much of the manga is a long battle between the factions of the Fire Force and the White Hoods, in which more and more characters and factions are introduced and there is never a real decisive confrontation, except apparently in the final stages of the work.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Chapter 237

Gladiolus

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Wow, Shinra really defeated all those eight demons of a single attack. They didn't lie when they said second and third generation users got a boost from the Pillars. Titan Raffles is so creepy. It feels next chapter will be the end of the fight (at least Shinra says he's going to end everything of a single attack).

Hope people start to view Shinra in a better light after this. At least the cameraman was rooting for him lol.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Chapter is out

Hope people start to view Shinra in a better light after this. At least the cameraman was rooting for him lol.
Well......

Gladiolus

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Well......
Damn, my man Shinra cannot get a break, can he? ;_; It seems all was planned by that little shit Faerie, to get Shinra destroy Raffles to make the people fear and mistrust him and subvert his image of hero. At least the relevant characters (and the cameraman lol) know that Shinra is a genuine hero. I wonder now that Adolla is closer than ever to the human world, will Shinra turn into his "evil side" and become the devil people think he is? Or did he disappeared cause having the masses turned against the rightful hero erased his existence as a whole? Either way, things are going to get interesting.

And Iris revealed her Ignition Ability, that is a super boost light, really fitting for her.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
All according to the evangelist plan.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

Gladiolus

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Well, not only Shinra disappeared, but all the Pillars did. The final battle is inminent, with both White Clads and Company 8 heading to Amaterasu. I hope Amaterasu (the character) appears soon, she hasn't appeared since the China journey arc, want to see more of her.
Such good timing for Arrow to join the good guys, considering the latest episode of the anime showed that scene in Haijima arc where her assets are revealed, lmao.

Yona and Giovanni look more and more grotesque and horrible the more chapters they appear. I cannot imagine what their final forms will look like.

Last edited:

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
The manga has reached 12 miion copies

New chapter

241 chinese scan

According to Okubo, Fire Force is at 70%

Gladiolus

Reaction score
Country
Spain
That Ogun vs Charon is the manliest thing I have seen in some time.

According to Okubo, Fire Force is at 70%
Wow, there is a big chunk of story left then.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Wow, there is a big chunk of story left then.
We would fit within the times.

The manga is in the pipeline, but with still many things to explain and show.

Gladiolus

Reaction score
Country
Spain
We would fit within the times.

The manga is in the pipeline, but with still many things to explain and show.
True. I'm in no rush to see the series ending, so I'm happy there is still story to look forward.

MavisPurrillion

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
True. I'm in no rush to see the series ending, so I'm happy there is still story to look forward.
I mean go out in a “blaze of glory” pun so intended. It’s the manga artist last series right?

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy

Gladiolus

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I guess that explains why Haumea is batshit insane, lol, looking into the subsconcious of mankind doesn't sounds like a pleasant experience.
I'm glad to have Ogun back in action, and against Charon no less. Missed him since the arc in the Chinese peninsula.