Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You guys are bunch of sad kids honestly, pressuring a new guy who is still learning about the game and force him to reveal role.

@Hll you shouldn’t have revealed so much, I could have saved you when you are at dead end
i was spy traitor in my first game, ppl gave me the benefit of the doubt and I ended up being the last mafia alive against only 3 tps
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@SonOfDaws farfla vote should be locked by now not as a normal vote
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Gajeel, Vandred and Hardy are Mafia for sure. Between Sakura and HII, if one is Town Gry is Mafia.
Ah now Orgz made me have doubts about Gaj, in case the escort lied... IDK which one I trust the most between Van and Desin. Not sure I trust the lie cover thing, cause at least I tied my lie and DD had a clear reason for it. Desin's is up to debate, he could have used his role y'day, for example. Also think Van's excuse is very weird, but coming out of his way to reveal after Greg did also bugs me as in why would a mafia do that, specially with a fairly trusted town. Not that finding the escort would solve my doubts either tho...
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
He isn't a bomb, He is claiming to be a freeman but you don't need to blindly trust whatever he says.

Also i explained why xnut is not a good choice now, I will do it again!

-Killing xnut won't make Mafia at disadvantage, It will make them more ahead. You may wonder why? I will tell you, Xnut is not really a mafia, he is a third party who is in a mafia group so Mafia can't really allow him to be around so like what i have said many times, Let mafia deal with him.

-We had panda who is a townie with pirate role died while stealing Hardy's role. SO that confirms Hardy as a Mafia member. So whatever he claims it's not worthy to trust him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Hll also if he is a bomb like you said, A bomb defuser would be around among townies and would defused him by now. Don't worry. However, It's still your choice to change or not.
Ok... hopefully xnut is dealt with by the mafia.

Votelock Hardy
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Oh....LETS KILL VAN FOLKS
to me it seems that you're way to eager to go for this like feeling cornered and adapting to DDs style of writing XD from what I'm backreading now, and desin appearing all of a sudden saying I'm spy, but didn't spy on anyone, you spy on ppl even if you trust them from D1 man....
you need to:
1. prove your sanity and
2. clear them too

this seems very shady to me and I hope I'm not the only one who picks up on this.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
to me it seems that you're way to eager to go for this like feeling cornered and adapting to DDs style of writing XD from what I'm backreading now, and desin appearing all of a sudden saying I'm spy, but didn't spy on anyone, you spy on ppl even if you trust them from D1 man....
you need to:
1. prove your sanity and
2. clear them too

this seems very shady to me and I hope I'm not the only one who picks up on this.
Desin didnt claim spy lol
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Why don't you believe that he is mafia lover? There is certainly a Threesome candidate, which as far as I know has always been a Townie. I'd say there is a much higher chance of xnut being mafia lover than townie lover and that's certainly a worthy lynch imo.

Another night might give a second detective more time to check on Hardy and possibly save us from a bad lynch or take away our doubts and give us an easy lynch.
I do agree with this tho'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then here's my puzzle for you. This is my role:



Got rusty with the Holt code but had to leave something behind when I planned on lying. So I planted evidence of it along with my hint.

I checked Evil on N1 and got that he targeted DD. Then I checked you on N2 and got no result. We got 2 prostitutes claim: one said that he blocked Greg on N2, the other said he didn't use his role. Neither me nor you got a PM about being blocked with the RT, so how do we solve this?
wo we have 2 BPs 2Prostitutes and 2 Spies? what the hell is this game!!!
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
i was spy traitor in my first game, ppl gave me the benefit of the doubt and I ended up being the last mafia alive against only 3 tps
Mafia, tp or townies new players should get a room to breath. I'm glad that you had that chance <3
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
there is no value in killing xnut.
aahhh raven you keep saying that T_T but there isssss. do'nt have tunnel vision with hardy, he'll be blocked tonight and we'll lynch tomorrow. simple
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I do agree with this tho'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



wo we have 2 BPs 2Prostitutes and 2 Spies? what the hell is this game!!!
Well this is if we assume that all of them are legit. I am more inclined to believe 2 Spies than 2 BP and 2 whores. I still hope there is a second detective tbh.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
aahhh raven you keep saying that T_T but there isssss. do'nt have tunnel vision with hardy, he'll be blocked tonight and we'll lynch tomorrow. simple
what is it?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
But yeah, Greg, if it helps, I also don't believe at all we got two hoes. Not with this mechanics, specially.
but 2 spies and 2 bps?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Besides Bel, I'd appreciate protection for the night as well.
this is gonna be an issue, it's gonna be hard protecting all important role claims right? especially that some who already used rail tracer successfully to protect can't use it anymore right? So numbers decreasing and many ppl claiming and asking for protection, also who's to protect who? I have not used RT so I can use it on someone tonight. if you want I can use it on you. Also DD since also BP can use it too right?? If his previous one wasn't successful I don't remember , since we can't die from mafia kill. Who should DD protect then? Belserion is protected by...forgot who, and desin or someone else was asked to protect Raven i think so DD should protect one of those? @_@ I just woke up like 1 hr ago, still back reading, pages keep appearing and I'm already dizzy wth.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Besides Bel, I'd appreciate protection for the night as well.
this is gonna be an issue, it's gonna be hard protecting all important role claims right? especially that some who already used rail tracer successfully to protect can't use it anymore right? So numbers decreasing and many ppl claiming and asking for protection, also who's to protect who? I have not used RT so I can use it on someone tonight. if you want I can use it on you. Also DD since also BP can use it too right?? If his previous one wasn't successful I don't remember , since we can't die from mafia kill. Who should DD protect then? Belserion is protected by...forgot who, and desin or someone else was asked to protect Raven i think so DD should protect one of those? @_@ I just woke up like 1 hr ago, still back reading, pages keep appearing and I'm already dizzy wth.
Up to you @Organizized. And @Demonspeed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In all honesty Im hoping they kill me...so Van is exposed....such a lame for being so smart:toc
ofc they won't go for you now.... would be stupid, either not to incriminate van or to cause more distrust amongst you 2. ez
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gnut I believe you. Not sure which prostitute is legit but if I had to choose I'd believe Desin for now simply because if you're Mafia and the prostitute comes out, you don't try to claim it after, especially since the prostitute is involved in an ongoing scandal that would have every investigative role left in the game sniffing at them. Of course one could be the escort looking to create more drama but Mafia Desin is usually more cautious than that from what I know of his style.

That's also the reason I believe Farf as spy. No way she makes that play after urging Gajeel to reveal. If she was faking it she would have either corroborated his story or made up fake results that made her seem paranoid in order to look legit.

Hardy is 100% scum. No way he's freeman. But it's really up to you guys how long you let him slither around building his case. If he's not lynched today and survives the night it'll just be another day of "they want town to lynch me!!" and pushing someone else ahead of him, like Gajeel or van/gnut.

I can't get a good read on Grysun at all. But I do feel he's a bit evasive and living off that gnut save.

The others are even harder to pin. Raven and Orgz might be the ones I trust the most though, despite the potential of a traitor in the game.

Anyway that's what I think so far. That said @gnut don't waste your time protecting me. You can't save me. I've been observing this game in a semi triggered state since day 1 when the lover thought it would be ok to throw the game. Then I got even more triggered reading that nonsensical attempt to backtrack. Its not fun when your fate is tied to someone who has no interest in actually playing. I may have made bad life choices by getting involved with 2 bad boys, but in my heart I'm not anti town. That's why I don't think you should spam protection my way lol. At this point I was just trying to finish my elixir to pass on. But yeah like I said I'll cooperate with town in regards to the voting.
precisely what I said, only that when I was the BP in question it seemed to be an excuse right?

aww lol so you're the third lover? :( well guess xnut's the mafia in the trio, damn I wanna see him dead now, but that'd mean loosing noble. This could also be a good play on your side to stay alive more but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what have you done to my heart Bel!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bel said she got involved with two bad men...I assume she was with them before Holt died.

votekill xnut
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If I was "confirmed" lover ridding of me vs a mafia who could kill or use an ability doesn't sound very big brain nor pro town, but we will see how things play out :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votelock Hardy
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
IMO the most important role atm would be a legit Spy. So Farfalla should have the highest priority. I hope gnut sees the Threesome claim in time. A legit spy can be used to solve the "2 whores" problem first imo. Targeting me or Vand and waiting for us to reveal our targets before her but second to last. sounds like a reasonable way to continue if we all survive. Mafia will surely want her gone if she is a sane spy or they use the RT to block her for tonight to keep the confusion up. Noone should outright confirm their targets for the night so mafia can't coordinate around if but I think everyone has a rough idea who they should block/protect/spy on tonight. Protection roles should come out first imo followed by blocks and then the spy. Placing a lot of trust in Far with this move so if there is another det Far's confirmation could help us a lot as well.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
aww lol so you're the third lover? :( well guess xnut's the mafia in the trio, damn I wanna see him dead now, but that'd mean loosing noble. This could also be a good play on your side to stay alive more but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what have you done to my heart Bel!
I do want to stay alive long enough to complete the elixir which is the only reason I tied myself to him. But it really is whatever town feels is best. I just didn't want gnut and/or Orgz wasting a night by protecting a dead person.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
If Lala and desin are Town there is no way Gry is as well.

Between DD and Sakura, I am inclined to believe Sakura more.
Okay but I show up as bulletproof will you kill sakura?
Probably yes.
Ok, since DD thinks I'm lying and came out cuz I of my mafia ballz of steel, and since I actually believed him to be BP too (especially with 2 prostitutes and 2 spies now), does that also mean 1. Farfalla is not spy and is lying trying to incriminate gajeel? Since EVIL3YE WAS SPY AND DIED as spy? Does that also mean Vandred or Design one of them is lying too? since they both appear to be prostitutes?

and if you reply yes to those questions, how does that also apply to me since I was told that there have been games with 2 bps in them? Is it too far fetched? Then if it seems far fetched I guess we'll see if anyone decides to lynch me or DD, no point in continuing on the subject. I'm just surprised you think like this and yet Farfalla's claim to be spy can't be a lie, since no one countered it, but there lies poor Evil dead spy, but no 2 spies is 100% legit but 2 BPs is not Especially since I also hinted from early on about my role.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Also everyone has to claim tomorrow or they should absolutely get instalynched, no more fuck ups like with Lambu last game. Not happy with the Hardy lynch since I believe that the xnut lynch would bring more benefits in the long run but it all depends on which roles they have. NGL if Hardy appears as freeman, Raven's campaign will hint very hard at mafia mason that just manipulates poor Hll for her own benefits.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top