Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I believe we should try to kill one of the TP tonight, we should aim randomly at both of them, or we agree I go for xnut you go for bel, and others spread their kills randomly.

I don't think mafia will send the spy to stop us instead of the necro or spy or banshee.

If they bel or xnut try to protect themselves, they will have to guess who got targeted.

If we fail we have another night to try and they won't have protection left.

This is all assuming Bel will betray us, she is so townie that I'm happy xnut revealed her, she could have won if she was in a good team.
I revealed her? excuse me? do yall just place my name into any statement
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

didn't she reveal herself? I thought I wasn't talking enough when that happened...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah, I get it, the point is that it ain't just any risk. As Gry just wrote, we're 15. Quite confident xnut is mafia, so hopefully in a worst case scenario there are 5 left (which includes him). Minus Bel as TP and we're 9 townies. Say we lynch Des and he's town, then we're 8 vs 5 at night, 7 in the morning. Whenever xnut is gone, they'll be 4. I guess we'd actually still have margin for that, yeah, so lemme check back on DD's post to see if I missed something.
Im assuming there are 7 mafia in a 25 person game considering one is lover. If it was 6 one of which is lover that would really screw over the mafia.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,676
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Unlike Shad I wouldn't see xnut voters necessarily as scum here, he does have to go eventually and RT kills could just as much be fun on real mafias.

Too many lynchable people.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I believe we should try to kill one of the TP tonight, we should aim randomly at both of them, or we agree I go for xnut you go for bel, and others spread their kills randomly.
Wait, but that's only if we'd lynch the prostitute instead of the escort today, right? Otherwise you'd RT the other?
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Anyway that's what I think so far. That said @gnut don't waste your time protecting me. You can't save me. I've been observing this game in a semi triggered state since day 1 when the lover thought it would be ok to throw the game. Then I got even more triggered reading that nonsensical attempt to backtrack. Its not fun when your fate is tied to someone who has no interest in actually playing. I may have made bad life choices by getting involved with 2 bad boys, but in my heart I'm not anti town. That's why I don't think you should spam protection my way lol. At this point I was just trying to finish my elixir to pass on. But yeah like I said I'll cooperate with town in regards to the voting.
I revealed her
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Im assuming there are 7 mafia in a 25 person game considering one is lover. If it was 6 one of which is lover that would really screw over the mafia.
Isn't that extremely fucked up for the town to have 7 mafia + mentor (that removes town's number with recruitment as well) + SC//lover (also minus town)?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Wait, but that's only if we'd lynch the prostitute instead of the escort today, right? Otherwise you'd RT the other?
Mafia can just rail tracer protect vandred though in case he is the mafia instead of desin.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,676
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I believe I got 82 posts so it's slowly time for me to stop messing around. I suppose there's no fans of a sudden Gajeel lynch?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

xnut btw
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Unlike Shad I wouldn't see xnut voters necessarily as scum here, he does have to go eventually and RT kills could just as much be fun on real mafias.

Too many lynchable people.
I'm doing this to serve the great necromancer, this charming man desin want to waste your valuable time raising the dead.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Im assuming there are 7 mafia in a 25 person game considering one is lover. If it was 6 one of which is lover that would really screw over the mafia.
7??? that's way too much, I thought 6 was for 25 ppl mby traitor too
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
now you gotta say I make senseless noises, and ignore me
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
yeah but 5 mafia out of 25 players?
We were 6 as well with a lover in a 25 game just now, though there was a traitor (with the chance we'd never get her tho).
This time Daws could have use a mafia mason to boost mafia a bit (influencing RTs, elixir transfers and the likes).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top