- Joined
- Jan 27, 2013
- Messages
- 177
- Reaction score
- 443
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I revealed her? excuse me? do yall just place my name into any statementI believe we should try to kill one of the TP tonight, we should aim randomly at both of them, or we agree I go for xnut you go for bel, and others spread their kills randomly.
I don't think mafia will send the spy to stop us instead of the necro or spy or banshee.
If they bel or xnut try to protect themselves, they will have to guess who got targeted.
If we fail we have another night to try and they won't have protection left.
This is all assuming Bel will betray us, she is so townie that I'm happy xnut revealed her, she could have won if she was in a good team.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
didn't she reveal herself? I thought I wasn't talking enough when that happened...