we are in a pickle gry, right now im hoping hll is the townie.Nobody drank it yet tho
we are in a pickle gry, right now im hoping hll is the townie.Nobody drank it yet tho
Then it's bad idea voting for Gajeel unless we can comeback. His silence is weird as well.Nobody drank it yet tho
Lynch the Spy after the Prostitute then, that's how you roll. I legit don't know how you wanna argue not only against my result on Gaj - cause fair enough, you doubt me - but Gry's as well. Those are two different people - one confirmed townie by Shad's death, pinning Gaj as legit mafia. You're just too stubborn, I won't give myself the trouble. So uncooperative.i deffo have you a townie more than farf by huge margin. just ignore them not worth.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I honestly want to lynch farf today, I don't buy anything she says.
This^
Farf seems to want us to vote him without giving us anytime to think despite that there are 11h ahead. seems weird
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Both farf and digital dude want us. But DD change his mind every 2min, so i don't really take him seriously and i see him as townie.
Yeah i don't trust you because you have certain playing pattern to throw your team under the bus and you claimed a redundant role, but who told you that i don't trust Grysun? he is pretty much confirmed townie and i have no doubt in him or his results however having a 100% mafia target doesn't mean to blindly pick it when we have a mafia bomb around.Lynch the Spy after the Prostitute then, that's how you roll. I legit don't know how you wanna argue not only against my result on Gaj - cause fair enough, you doubt me - but Gry's as well. Those are two different people - one confirmed townie by Shad's death, pinning Gaj as legit mafia. You're just too stubborn, I won't give myself the trouble. So uncooperative.
thats a great idea.Yo @sakura-aneki if you‘re ragequitting can you vote last on gajeel?
I don't mind voting last on whoever you guys decide on. Even if it's a bomb it gets rid of the TP plus a mafia in Vandred or Gajeel so it works out.If we just assume the townies are dd/gry/farfalla/gnut/orgz/raven we are split two ways 4v2 gajeel vs vandred. If xnut joins the mafia bros thats 5 votes....save us belserion.
I have reasons to give a pass for xnut which is rational and i have as rational reasons to give gajeel a pass today as well. Simply when no one agreed on a plan to be the last lynch on gajeel who has the elixir, I hate to see people falling in a possible trap that could be unrecoverable for townies, I can't trust bel because she isn't a townie and the game is becoming more in their favor with the recent townies death, See the big picture here.I didn't say you don't trust Gry. I said it's illogical to debate Gaj's lynch if you trust him.
You gave a pass to xnut, now you give it to Gaj. Basically in your logic, instead of seeing HOW to preventively lynch a bomb, we just shouldn't. Could have asked Bel yourself and make a deal about it after she'd refuse...
Meh, just like you have an issue with my past plays (I guess Misho has been forsaken, it seems), I heavily dislike how you play as well, so I'll let you be.
Wait, where did the info he has an elixir came from? I think I missed something.I have reasons to give a pass for xnut which is rational and i have as rational reasons to give gajeel a pass today as well. Simply when no one agreed on a plan to be the last lynch on gajeel who has the elixir, I hate to see people falling in a possible trap that could be unrecoverable for townies, I can't trust bel because she isn't a townie and the game is becoming more in their favor with the recent townies death, See the big picture here.
Trust me farf, I have no issue with you or your play against me in that game and i don't have bad blood for lawt. I'm just trying to play and you shouldn't take it that personal imo. It's just a game and we are playing here. If you think i don't trust you because of your past with me then you should reconsider, I have reasons to backup my doubts at least.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She means to have last voter on a bomb be a elixir holderWait, where did the info he has an elixir came from? I think I missed something.
Didn't look like that to me but if that's what you think, I'll drop it. Here for the record tho.Simply when no one agreed on a plan to be the last lynch on gajeel who has the elixir
Doesn't matter what you think about it. All know what i mean.Didn't look like that to me but if that's what you think, I'll drop it. Here for the record tho.

Btw did you talk with xnut last night?I don't mind voting last on whoever you guys decide on. Even if it's a bomb it gets rid of the TP plus a mafia in Vandred or Gajeel so it works out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---