Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Nobody drank it yet tho
Then it's bad idea voting for Gajeel unless we can comeback. His silence is weird as well.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
i decided to go against Vandred

Votekill Vandred
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If we just assume the townies are dd/gry/farfalla/gnut/orgz/raven we are split two ways 4v2 gajeel vs vandred. If xnut joins the mafia bros thats 5 votes....save us belserion.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
i deffo have you a townie more than farf by huge margin. just ignore them not worth.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I honestly want to lynch farf today, I don't buy anything she says. :lmao



This^
Farf seems to want us to vote him without giving us anytime to think despite that there are 11h ahead. seems weird
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Both farf and digital dude want us. But DD change his mind every 2min, so i don't really take him seriously and i see him as townie.
Lynch the Spy after the Prostitute then, that's how you roll. I legit don't know how you wanna argue not only against my result on Gaj - cause fair enough, you doubt me - but Gry's as well. Those are two different people - one confirmed townie by Shad's death, pinning Gaj as legit mafia. You're just too stubborn, I won't give myself the trouble. So uncooperative.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Lynch the Spy after the Prostitute then, that's how you roll. I legit don't know how you wanna argue not only against my result on Gaj - cause fair enough, you doubt me - but Gry's as well. Those are two different people - one confirmed townie by Shad's death, pinning Gaj as legit mafia. You're just too stubborn, I won't give myself the trouble. So uncooperative.
Yeah i don't trust you because you have certain playing pattern to throw your team under the bus and you claimed a redundant role, but who told you that i don't trust Grysun? he is pretty much confirmed townie and i have no doubt in him or his results however having a 100% mafia target doesn't mean to blindly pick it when we have a mafia bomb around.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I didn't say you don't trust Gry. I said it's illogical to debate Gaj's lynch if you trust him.

You gave a pass to xnut, now you give it to Gaj. Basically in your logic, instead of seeing HOW to preventively lynch a bomb, we just shouldn't. Could have asked Bel yourself and make a deal about it after she'd refuse...

Meh, just like you have an issue with my past plays (I guess Misho has been forsaken, it seems), I heavily dislike how you play as well, so I'll let you be.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
If we just assume the townies are dd/gry/farfalla/gnut/orgz/raven we are split two ways 4v2 gajeel vs vandred. If xnut joins the mafia bros thats 5 votes....save us belserion.
I don't mind voting last on whoever you guys decide on. Even if it's a bomb it gets rid of the TP plus a mafia in Vandred or Gajeel so it works out.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I didn't say you don't trust Gry. I said it's illogical to debate Gaj's lynch if you trust him.

You gave a pass to xnut, now you give it to Gaj. Basically in your logic, instead of seeing HOW to preventively lynch a bomb, we just shouldn't. Could have asked Bel yourself and make a deal about it after she'd refuse...

Meh, just like you have an issue with my past plays (I guess Misho has been forsaken, it seems), I heavily dislike how you play as well, so I'll let you be.
I have reasons to give a pass for xnut which is rational and i have as rational reasons to give gajeel a pass today as well. Simply when no one agreed on a plan to be the last lynch on gajeel who has the elixir, I hate to see people falling in a possible trap that could be unrecoverable for townies, I can't trust bel because she isn't a townie and the game is becoming more in their favor with the recent townies death, See the big picture here.

Trust me farf, I have no issue with you or your play against me in that game and i don't have bad blood for lawt. I'm just trying to play and you shouldn't take it that personal imo. It's just a game and we are playing here. If you think i don't trust you because of your past with me then you should reconsider, I have reasons to backup my doubts at least.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Alright sakura and Bel can take care of final vote on Gajeel, great stuff.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I have reasons to give a pass for xnut which is rational and i have as rational reasons to give gajeel a pass today as well. Simply when no one agreed on a plan to be the last lynch on gajeel who has the elixir, I hate to see people falling in a possible trap that could be unrecoverable for townies, I can't trust bel because she isn't a townie and the game is becoming more in their favor with the recent townies death, See the big picture here.

Trust me farf, I have no issue with you or your play against me in that game and i don't have bad blood for lawt. I'm just trying to play and you shouldn't take it that personal imo. It's just a game and we are playing here. If you think i don't trust you because of your past with me then you should reconsider, I have reasons to backup my doubts at least.
Wait, where did the info he has an elixir came from? I think I missed something.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Raven has legitimate concerns but trusting in Bel has worked so far, tho could be naive. Last vote can be sakura and then Bel can save her or not.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait, where did the info he has an elixir came from? I think I missed something.
She means to have last voter on a bomb be a elixir holder
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
elixr doesnt matter with lynch it only resurrects after mafia kill or bomb.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Didn't look like that to me but if that's what you think, I'll drop it. Here for the record tho.
Doesn't matter what you think about it. All know what i mean.

Just focus on my other lines about my behaviour against you that game and stop taking things personal :cookiehand
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't mind voting last on whoever you guys decide on. Even if it's a bomb it gets rid of the TP plus a mafia in Vandred or Gajeel so it works out.
Btw did you talk with xnut last night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like Bel can‘t win, and it‘s better we win than them pesky mafiosos
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top