YesAs @Purity of Magi would say, this game was so lel full of kek XD
YesAs @Purity of Magi would say, this game was so lel full of kek XD
Lol yeah, I was planning to try to RT Kill you the coming Night anyway so I just had to.@Organizized !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Disappointed in you misterLol yeah, I was planning to try to RT Kill you the coming Night anyway so I just had to.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

What was your role in the end uncle?Think I will be taking a break...tired of being peoples pawn x/
BgWhat was your role in the end uncle?
True traitor ka shaking my smhinstead it did the opposite...
“ wasn’t a big deal until the night phase started and realized “yep getting the boot.” As Gry pointed out, nobody still knew what that meant.
So I wished I had gotten Hostkilled and banned for some more deviant behavior.You can take the girl out of the mafia game but you can’t take the mafia out of the girl.


Why people want to punish someone innocent like me? Everyone has bad days.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And apologize to the hosts for putting that decision on you. Although like I said, I didn’t think I was getting HK at the time. So mine wasn’t purposeful. But it was really bad of me to let my emotions get to that level where I couldn’t make a good decision. It’s really too bad so many people either gave up mentally or went the HK way. The game was fun to watch (@gnut I apologize for my comment and attitude. And to all the players. Especially sakura too. I never knew I would Mind Jutsu a mafia player to following my actions. It was late and I was tired plus apparently I was incubating a cold but had no symptoms yet. And gnut was working on my last nerve. But in my mind this -> “...“ wasn’t a big deal until the night phase started and realized “yep getting the boot.” As Gry pointed out, nobody still knew what that meant.
So I wished I had gotten Hostkilled and banned for some more deviant behavior.You can take the girl out of the mafia game but you can’t take the mafia out of the girl.
It feels like when I was in 8th grade again.
A boy across the class said “anyone have an extra pencil?”
I did, of course. I always kept extra supplies since people were were forever needing pencils and erasers and paper, which they would never give backs if I did lend them out. So I held it up.
He said, “throw it.”
So I did. At the same time the teacher turned around screaming “Annnnnnaaaaa!”
I was like “What?” I sat so straight in my desk. Never having received such a tone for my name. It really scarred me because what did I do? Why did she call my name?
“I can’t believe you were throwing pencils in class during a test! Detention!”
I was dumbfounded, “But he needed a pencil. And he was talking during a test, wouldn’t that be something better to punish? He said throw it so I did.”
“More detention. Don’t back talk.”
... It’s the only time I ever got detention.Why people want to punish someone innocent like me? Everyone has bad days.
) from the sidelines even with Santa Ho, Mentor Seraph, Hardy Assassin all dying or getting caught early. I think my main issue was the burden with the small mafia and the TPs. Anyway. Merry Christmas. The game ended with perfect timing. Maybe that was the true Vanplan the whole time. Love guys. Even when we make each other upset. We are still family. Even if we might be separated by distance and age and beliefs and sometimes alliance, the family that lynches and gets lynched together stays together.Everyone in my dream except Vandred was Townie this game. So 87.5% ESP with that.When I saw the Jinx spoiler I thought it was another dream again
I couldn’t believe my luck when Seraph claimed BG btw, like “YES CEMENT MYSELF AS NEAR-CONFIRMED TOWN DAY 1 THANK YOU”, and then Greg confirmed me as well. Maybe I got a bit too “confirmed” for you guys to go for me...i think with how "confirmed" Orgz was, if we'd have picked up that he was traitor he would have won it alone xD

Reasonable doubt... My kryptonite...(suggesting @Farfalla was blocked when going for Gaj etc.)