Been taking it slow until yesterday; had barely farmed but have gone from 5 boxes to 40 so that's a success for a short period of time. Lucky CE drops also helping; just a shame Bradamante wouldn't come 




--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I got another Rinshtar and male Artoria... So I am not exactly pleased. =(That's great!
Also my 5 star from the lucky bag gatcha was Skathach.![]()
Two is impressive. But every time I get a male servant I just feel dirty. *Looks loathingly at Shi Huang Di"I got another Rinshtar and male Artoria... So I am not exactly pleased. =(
I have her at 4/4/4... Used up all of my ghost lanterns during the lottery.Got Moriarty in my lucky bag, which is nice cause I do like his character. And it took far too many rolls to get Beni-enma... but thankfully with all the Exp and QP from Christmas, got her up to lv90 with 7/7/10 skills...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---