Games Fate/Grand Order

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,688
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Been taking it slow until yesterday; had barely farmed but have gone from 5 boxes to 40 so that's a success for a short period of time. Lucky CE drops also helping; just a shame Bradamante wouldn't come :feelsbadman
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I've already open 19 boxes and if my math is correct, I got enough for 22 more boxes... I think I'll try for a total of 50.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bravo. I like the ambition. That said I'm only doing about 10 this time. I had done a ton the last lottery event so I don't feel the same itch to farm it this time.

Enjoyed the Christmas event though, even though it was probably the least Christmas-y one yet. :amuse
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,688
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Finished with 77 boxes, initially I aimed for 50 and even doubted I'd get that done so I'm glad I got this far :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also my fellow weebs, have any Fate waifus or other waifus that are your top girl? Join the Top 10 Game's Waifu Round - DM your Top 10 Waifus to me :hurr
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Finished at 75, which I think was pretty good given my late start in farming.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I got another Rinshtar and male Artoria... So I am not exactly pleased. =(
Two is impressive. But every time I get a male servant I just feel dirty. *Looks loathingly at Shi Huang Di"
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
NP 2 Melt yey...

I have noticied I have a patern of 2 5 star > Repeated 5 star on those lucky bags. Dunno if thats a great thign or not
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Got Moriarty in my lucky bag, which is nice cause I do like his character. And it took far too many rolls to get Beni-enma... but thankfully with all the Exp and QP from Christmas, got her up to lv90 with 7/7/10 skills...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Got Moriarty in my lucky bag, which is nice cause I do like his character. And it took far too many rolls to get Beni-enma... but thankfully with all the Exp and QP from Christmas, got her up to lv90 with 7/7/10 skills...
I have her at 4/4/4... Used up all of my ghost lanterns during the lottery. :XD
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm rapidly beating Sin right now, since I was not aware this event required that, and hadn't made time for it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And done.

I liked SIN. Good singularity. Wasn't my favorite, which is still #2, but I liked the tragic love story. In particular, I thought the pacing was better than most.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So after seeing her again in the New Years event, I am now 99% sure that one of the new servants will be Oniland Elizabeth. So finally Eli gets to be a SSR, eh?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So this was a really cute and funny event.
Beni must be protected!
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Agreed. An excellent addition to Fate's oni group.

Also really enjoying pretty much the entire supporting cast in this event.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I always enjoy when less develop servants get to be major characters, and I love how Kiyohime got to be more then just a crazy stalker. Was also pleasantly surprised Goredolf also got to play a good role in the storyline. Enjoyed the final battle, Beni-enma with ignore invincibility CE made it favorably fun.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I loved how the walkthrough said “tough fight”. It wasn’t ready for double Beni-Chan.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Manage to get another Hokusai, a random second Valkyrie, and Siegfried who I didn't realize I already had at NP5... Meanwhile I'm nearly done with farming, even while taking it easy.
 
Top