@Copy Panda your question and answers were amazing to read btw props
It's when I start fish fights, that's when they start listening.
It's a rite of passage to true manhood.
It's not, it's all rigged.It's comparatively easy to get a MH user award

How much did yours cost?It's not, it's all rigged.![]()
I think they gave it to me by accident.How much did yours cost?
Mine too! -11 point what the hell?! How can I invite him to the orgy, when who knows what other secrets he kept from meMy imagine of faust has been destroyed today ......

Btw the orgy with you was the most voted answerMine too! -11 point what the hell?! How can I invite him to the orgy, when who knows what other secrets he kept from me![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Same, he actually prefers boobs to buttocks.My imagine of faust has been destroyed today ......



Being a delinquent is slightly surprising but the rest about his religious background make so sense to me. I noticed a change in him over the years. I remember his values and perception being slightly different back in the day. Now I understand the change.Same. I've been wrong about Faust's personality this whole time. Who would ever say he was a delinquent in school...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Omg, I'm topping @shinobi now![]()
