Fun Thread MH Interview Game Faust Edition

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
My imagine of faust has been destroyed today ......
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Mine too! -11 point what the hell?! How can I invite him to the orgy, when who knows what other secrets he kept from me :uguu
Btw the orgy with you was the most voted answer
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My imagine of faust has been destroyed today ......
Same, he actually prefers boobs to buttocks. :bnah
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
😭

I saved all my jokers for last round though
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,785
Gender
Female
Country
China
yah everyone did, no one remembers they have them till the final round
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I forgot jokers existed lol wth
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
^ Haha I forget that every game.
Who needs jokers anyway~
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Oh yea, joker
They are a thing :kappa
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Ya'll are the jokers :derp
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Same. I've been wrong about Faust's personality this whole time. Who would ever say he was a delinquent in school... :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Omg, I'm topping @shinobi now :hurr
Being a delinquent is slightly surprising but the rest about his religious background make so sense to me. I noticed a change in him over the years. I remember his values and perception being slightly different back in the day. Now I understand the change.
This was an interesting read..

Now, I know not to be in the hot seat for this game cause yall would learn somethings :nah
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
With each day passing I'm both glad and sad that my interview game was rather boring
I don't think you guys gained anything form it, it was just do you like coffee or tea type of questions
 
Top