also erinyes got 3rd place but is dead do the others move up or is it lost now?
Somebody has adopted my ancient theoryThey might have looked at the votes too? Araki-sensei and Toriyama-sensei have the highest number of votes and she is right behind. One or both could be Mafia. Before the final results I was thinking that there would be a Mafia in the Top 3 anyway. I still believe it's likely.

Out of respect for the democratic process, people who are no longer part of the company will be kept in the rankings if they were part of the company at the time of polling.also erinyes got 3rd place but is dead do the others move up or is it lost now?

OHOHOHOHO! So that's what happened! I spied on @Brandish μ last night who targeted you!Something curious happened last night, I think we have a Santa in the game because I was given a secondary role, but the secondary role isn‘t good for Santa to be around so I‘m not sure why he‘d pick this as a first gift![]()
I am not mafia so if they used ranking for their targeting then why didn‘t they off me not Erin considering I had as many points as gnut(and cointoss or something made me win 1st place above him?), besides I don‘t think gnut is mafia and I‘d like to believe we all voted up people we trusted, think mafias being highly voted is unlikely.They might have looked at the votes too? Araki-sensei and Toriyama-sensei have the highest number of votes and she is right behind. One or both could be Mafia. Before the final results I was thinking that there would be a Mafia in the Top 3 anyway. I still believe it's likely.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Omo, but lets not jump the gun right away and wait to see what Brandish has to paint/photoshop for himself.OHOHOHOHO! So that's what happened! I spied on @Brandish μ last night who targeted you!
I disagree - mafia player might very well get a lot of popularity votes first day. One of the team always tends to be active and charismatic and messes with the people. That's how best mafia wins happen.I am not mafia so if they used ranking for their targeting then why didn‘t they off me not Erin considering I had as many points as gnut(and cointoss or something made me win 1st place above him?), besides I don‘t think gnut is mafia and I‘d like to believe we all voted up people we trusted, think mafias being highly voted is unlikely.
Also believe the system doesn‘t benefit mafia as much, or at least at the beginning it doesn‘t matter much to them so I don‘t see them killing because of the poll.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Demonspeed did you get a Hot Potato? Considering you are 5th ranked.
He's gonna have to pull off a photoshop miracle to wriggle out of this one imo. He went too under the radar for my liking yesterday; no hint, and while the images certainly are within the theme, I feel like he's using them to hide something.Omo, but lets not jump the gun right away and wait to see what Brandish has to paint/photoshop for himself.
Haha I said highest votes, not top postersSomebody has adopted my ancient theory![]()
. Mafia can manipulate votes with their number.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This was our top voted on end of D1, Samuel, Shad, Brandish, Ustegius.
That's the same thing though. The highest votes were the top posters, not surprising.Haha I said highest votes, not top posters. Mafia can manipulate votes with their number.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes I have the potato.
Based on the “save lynch“ mechanic we once had, which had people vote those they don‘t wanna lynch and lowest voted would be lynched, I‘d say people are better at distinguishing 1-3 people they can trust than 1-3 they can distrust, because on average there are a handful trustworthy people that do become a bit obvious in a day or two, while there‘s often too many shady people to single out 1 from 10+. But we‘ll see.I disagree - mafia player might very well get a lot of popularity votes first day. One of the team always tends to be active and charismatic and messes with the people. That's how best mafia wins happen.
I personally voted the top 3 posters - I know that that way I likely only supposted 1 mafia. Following my pet peeves.
The post got deleted by Panda later because time was up, but Mazino wanted to vote Miura-sensei (I didn't use my powers for this I swear).This was our top voted on end of D1, Samuel, Shad, Brandish, Ustegius.
Considering now the rules do a cointoss to see who is lynched in a tie, mafia would never gamble on luck if odds were bad, like 2/4 mafia for example. So imo at best there is 1 mafia in this group of 4(now 3), otherwise everyone is town. Lack of saving/votes moving should confirm mafia was fine with last second snipers or it just being cointossed.
Even if Brandish is Santa mafia wouldn‘t know or try and save him, so the other 2, Ust and Samuel, would be clear townies? Hmmm. Need to check back on if anyone was voting last second and for who, but I trust Brandish and Sam to not be mafia.
That leaves Ustegius as either the sole mafia here voted too close to phase end for buddies to react or also not a mafia so mafia doesn‘t care to add more votes there, or add more people into the tie.
I feel like that‘s more something for mafia to make use of mid/lategame if enough of them are alive, because that‘s when being unblockable/unlynchable will be more priceless than early, as they can just avoid 1st place guy for a phase.Haha I said highest votes, not top posters. Mafia can manipulate votes with their number.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes I have the potato.