Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 174 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm really surprised some of ya'll are really drinking the "Arthur is now an extremist" kool aid.

As with most incidents in this universe, this is likely a huge misunderstanding that could've been easily resolved.

Ann Firestar

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Perhaps during the span of 16 years, Arthur radically changed his point of view. It would be great if he was because of his own mentality, instead of someone manipulating or influencing him as many suppose. Remember that the Holy War many suffered not only because of the Demons, Deathpierce and his group were manipulated by Ludociel taking advantage of his hatred against the Demons. In the end he got tired of everything related to the other races and so he went to rebuild his kingdom so that only humans live in it. But we'll see that in the future.
Actually all that knight says sounds exactly like what Arthur had said, or could have said in the future, but with one tiny detail wrong.
I think Deathpirce is somewhat involved in all of this mess, because this detail is his idea from 16 years ago.
Also, does that mean that non-human species now are hunted down, in all of Britania? (Exept for Lioness, I guess) And what all of the sins doing right now? Like okay, half of them busy with their own kingdoms, but Gowther, for example, is completely free.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Wow Arthur is now an Right wing/Conservative Extremist lol, an big character development for him

Idk why but maybe his mentality changed for some reasons like maybe we get a, hint about that in the upcoming movie

And I do think Arthur will be successful in his goals, after we've been said the story of nnt snd now 4Knoa is when the races and world's were not separated
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hey hey hey i got something very interesting to show y'all, in page 21 towards the bottom Sin says Percival's magic is formed from whatever is on his mind, so basically A IMAGINATION MANIPULATION/REALITY WARPING POWER, somwhat similar to the Chaos Power

Now I see why Arthur sees the 4 knights as trouble because each of them have some similar kind of power to chaos or at least each of them holds a aspect of reality warping powers of chaos

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
He converted the lightning strike into his own attack :o.

I can't buy what he said about Arthur. Arthur even has Nanashi, a Goddess by his side. That "Protect only Humans" makes no sense.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just wondering since the chapters are constant and the series getting some heat, should it have separate spoilers thread?
For now I think this one thread is enough. We'll see.

Vortigern

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Hey hey hey i got something very interesting to show y'all, in page 21 towards the bottom Sin says Percival's magic is formed from whatever is on his mind, so basically A IMAGINATION MANIPULATION/REALITY WARPING POWER, somwhat similar to the Chaos Power
I think he's talking about how Percival can shape his aura into whatever shape is on his mind, so instead of forming it into a hand he should create a weapon out of it. Rather than reality warping I'd say his power seems like some kind of energy manipulation. That explains the aura that can buff/heal/block, the golems/head/arm/sword he created, and even how he incorporated hail and thunder into his attacks by absorbing them into his energy constructs.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
I think he's talking about how Percival can shape his aura into whatever shape is on his mind, so instead of forming it into a hand he should create a weapon out of it. Rather than reality warping I'd say his power seems like some kind of energy manipulation. That explains the aura that can buff/heal/block, the golems/head/arm/sword he created, and even how he incorporated hail and thunder into his attacks by absorbing them into his energy constructs.
Truly extremely versatile magic which is still in its early phase and that impressive already.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Percival's magic behaves pretty much like demon's darkness... Except it's not darkness. That's a weird ass power. It doesn't have ark vibes... Perhaps a chaos alternative to darkness?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The main resemblance is the shape manipulation, PoD couldn't heal people. Limbs and injuries could be "fixed" but the pain was still there. It wasn't possible to absorb attacks with it like this either. Percival also has his golems.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
The main resemblance is the shape manipulation, PoD couldn't heal people. Limbs and injuries could be "fixed" but the pain was still there. It wasn't possible to absorb attacks with it like this either. Percival also has his golems.
Yeah, he can absorb magical attacks throw at him with his magic and his healing power is similar to the goddesses healing rather than PoD.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Amber knight talisker had the best power of all the coloured knights seen thus far, ironside just shown to make cuts by finger swings, Belgard throws a big fire ball where talisker basically has control over weather which includes throwing lightening, hail stones, that hailstorm bird, shapeshifting and that ability to make living beings into heinous beasts like he did with aldo

That's some vast range of abilities shown for a holy knight

Ann Firestar

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
So his magic is basically every type on nen from HxH?

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Remember that pelgard did mention that "did they know that immobikising me would stop my attack" or something g along those lines when the golem were crawling over him...so its possible that as sin here said that Percival wanted that attack to be stopped so he created a means to stop it thats the golem..

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Remember that pelgard did mention that "did they know that immobikising me would stop my attack" or something g along those lines when the golem were crawling over him...so its possible that as sin here said that Percival wanted that attack to be stopped so he created a means to stop it thats the golem..
He kinda used one in this chapter when he absorbed the hail attacks. Nakaba also implied in the Q&A that there might be more to them in the future.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Percival's magic behaves pretty much like demon's darkness... Except it's not darkness. That's a weird ass power. It doesn't have ark vibes... Perhaps a chaos alternative to darkness?
Basically he has Darkness on steroids.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Basically he has Darkness on steroids.
Well, not really. It's overall utility is pretty much the same as darkness but it has the property to heal others which is something darkness just can't do. Healing others sounds like something ark could do but this doesn't have the same feel as ark. Druids can also heal but their powers have a sort of slight connection to goddesses to begin with. I suppose it's not that big a stretch that percival could have a bit of druid in him but that doesn't explain his magic having essentially the same utility as darkness. And percival being human doesn't fit anyways given how potent his magic is.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Well let's wait and see more of its application in future and what more we get to know of it, for now I take his ability as a complete cheat code like I mean heal, enchant, turn opponent's magic into own power, manifest that power as gigantic arms, making up small golems, creating swords and other weapons from it also enhanced strength and seemingly the ability to fly as well

That's insane I can see him being absolutely broken in future as he grows mastering that power, probably he might even be a challenge to Arthur all by himself

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I can't buy what he said about Arthur. Arthur even has Nanashi, a Goddess by his side. That "Protect only Humans" makes no sense.
I think this only human does not apply to his direct subordinates, because these guys don't look so human (even monster can properly explain them tbh):

The Knight of War

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Well let's wait and see more of its application in future and what more we get to know of it, for now I take his ability as a complete cheat code like I mean heal, enchant, turn opponent's magic into own power, manifest that power as gigantic arms, making up small golems, creating swords and other weapons from it also enhanced strength and seemingly the ability to fly as well

That's insane I can see him being absolutely broken in future as he grows mastering that power, probably he might even be a challenge to Arthur all by himself
Percival's magic isn't even on the level of full counter and its derivatives, not to mention comparing it to Arthur's magic !!

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
So we can assume Percy being this strong isn't a big deal for now, right?
I mean if one of the four knights was gonna have difficulties going against a random knight, how could they pose a threat to the king of Chaos?
This weird hero type magic (= protagonist plot armor, literally) that is ridiculous for sure, but there will be no need for huge BS power ups in the future to justify their threat. At least it has the potential to avoid them.

For now Percy and Lance have what it needs to be a threat, what worried about is the power Tristan and the fourth KoA are supposed to have. I hope the power imbalance between the for knights isn't as huge as that of SDSs.

Last edited: