Doesn't matter he can get an anti Hakai blessing.While I understand you mean well in linking me to post where you explain it. Nevermind. I'm looking for a neutral party explain it. If it doesn't have a name, that fine there should be some explinaion of it somewhere. Because I think your vision is not as clear as you believe it to be.
For example. It is not immortality. No matter how many times you try and give that ability to Reinhard. As long as he ages. He, by the very definition of the word, does not have that ability. You can't be immortal if you naturally die. There are higher forms than that. But that's like the minimum requirement to meet the definition. Unless he does not have a lifespan. Reinhard is not immortal.
If it works exactly as you describe it would be "invulnerability" of both the soul and the existence. Which are two separate things. The former of which would defend against Hakai as I understand it. The latter would not.