Is rezero fairy tail but with lolis instead of boobs?
Was that hakaiIt exploded mansion sized log in the same chapter.
i thought Vegeta used his ki energy mistakenly.I just shared a transcript of the same character splitting the... Space? And making it look crookedYou give benefits of doubt when there are multiple characters who can or has such feats in a series. But in rezero their feats doesn't even reach star level. There are only wonky statements like ''world'' which fans tend to wank upto universal level.
which one?I just shared a transcript of the same character splitting the... Space? And making it look crooked
look at my avatar... now back to me... i am not alluka... and you will vote vegeta....btw super random but whenever I read 'hakai', I think of Alluka asking of the servant they're playing with to be thrown higher ('takai, takai')
You still dont get its not about tanking, destroying planets/stars or whatever, it isnt about speedblitzing either.So is Buu. Vegeta still stomps him. You're basically just saying the author wants him to be OP, so he beats Vegeta lol. That ain't how it works.
We need feats, tangible feats.
What has Reinhard destroyed?
What has Reihard tanked?
How fast has Reinhard moved?
The author thinking Reinhard is OP don't mean he wins.
Nah. He just didn't control it properly so there was collateral damage, so Beerus got pissed.Was that hakaii thought Vegeta used his ki energy mistakenly.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
which one?
Yeah I'm voting for Reinhard but he really shouldn't even be in the tournament.You still dont get its not about tanking, destroying planets/stars or whatever, it isnt about speedblitzing either.
Reinhard can slash anything including concepts. Whatever Vegeta uses it will be nullified. Thats greater than any ki blast or technique the saiyans can pull off.
He's stated to be capable of moving as fast as he wants in his universe parameters, theres a reason hax characters like him get the handicap of "equalized speed" to their opponents when making a VS
Reinhard is capable of tanking attacks that ignore any form of defence, attacks unaffected by the concept of time that can vaporize anything no matter what.
It helps if you share sources of what you are saying.Let me guess, Vegeta can do that aswell, I dont even know why Im doin this.
Rainbow Vegeta bitch slaps your cryhard bruh. Dont even try xDLet me guess, Vegeta can do that aswell, I dont even know why Im doin this.
And what am I supposed to do with this? I mean db characters can rip space by shouting or breaking entire dimensionsNah. He just didn't control it properly so there was collateral damage, so Beerus got pissed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
Thats just sound as a normal powerup in dragonball. Where we people all around the world feel a disturbance in the force.
I don't consider all of it worthy of remembering.Its still surprising cause it happened kind of recently, but sure.

We only saw Super Buu do it and then SSJ3 Gotenks IIRC (which then you can attribute it to powerlevel+magic?) and then we have to go all the way to the Brolly movie for a similar feat from power alone.And what am I supposed to do with this? I mean db characters can rip space by shouting or breaking entire dimensions
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
When has that ever happened?Thats just sound as a normal powerup in dragonball. Where we people all around the world feel a disturbance in the force.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Bro idk I don't read this garbage.Wasnt that attack Rein just swinging with a simple sword that disintegrated afterwards?
That was the fight against Elsa i think, right?
It's simple scaling man. Ssj3 gotenks is weaker than any ssj 3 characters. Anyone with enough power could rip space. Hell buuhan was practically going to destroy the universe by powering up. Man it's simple mathWe only saw Super Buu do it and then SSJ3 Gotenks IIRC (which then you can attribute it to powerlevel+magic?) and then we have to go all the way to the Brolly movie for a similar feat from power alone.
It's a significant feat, even it's not the same as splitting the whole universe, so it grants "the benefit of the doubt".
I just picked it up last week so the info was fresh. I dont know why i assumed you've watched.Bro idk I don't read this garbage.
cmon its not that bad my guy. I on the other hand quite enjoying the story.