Semifinal Reinhard van Astrea vs. Vegeta

Who wins?

  • Reinhard van Astrea

  • Vegeta


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,672
Gender
Female
Country
China
btw super random but whenever I read 'hakai', I think of Alluka asking of the servant they're playing with to be thrown higher ('takai, takai')
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You give benefits of doubt when there are multiple characters who can or has such feats in a series. But in rezero their feats doesn't even reach star level. There are only wonky statements like ''world'' which fans tend to wank upto universal level.
I just shared a transcript of the same character splitting the... Space? And making it look crooked
 

Sachsenhesse

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
2,841
Reaction score
3,652
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
btw super random but whenever I read 'hakai', I think of Alluka asking of the servant they're playing with to be thrown higher ('takai, takai')
look at my avatar... now back to me... i am not alluka... and you will vote vegeta....
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So is Buu. Vegeta still stomps him. You're basically just saying the author wants him to be OP, so he beats Vegeta lol. That ain't how it works.
We need feats, tangible feats.

What has Reinhard destroyed?
What has Reihard tanked?
How fast has Reinhard moved?

The author thinking Reinhard is OP don't mean he wins.
You still dont get its not about tanking, destroying planets/stars or whatever, it isnt about speedblitzing either.

Reinhard can slash anything including concepts. Whatever Vegeta uses it will be nullified. Thats greater than any ki blast or technique the saiyans can pull off.
He's stated to be capable of moving as fast as he wants in his universe parameters, theres a reason hax characters like him get the handicap of "equalized speed" to their opponents when making a VS
Reinhard is capable of tanking attacks that ignore any form of defence, attacks unaffected by the concept of time that can vaporize anything no matter what.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Let me guess, Vegeta can do that aswell, I dont even know why Im doin this.
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
You still dont get its not about tanking, destroying planets/stars or whatever, it isnt about speedblitzing either.

Reinhard can slash anything including concepts. Whatever Vegeta uses it will be nullified. Thats greater than any ki blast or technique the saiyans can pull off.
He's stated to be capable of moving as fast as he wants in his universe parameters, theres a reason hax characters like him get the handicap of "equalized speed" to their opponents when making a VS
Reinhard is capable of tanking attacks that ignore any form of defence, attacks unaffected by the concept of time that can vaporize anything no matter what.
Yeah I'm voting for Reinhard but he really shouldn't even be in the tournament.

These versus battles are more enjoyable when the fighters are closer to each other. Though I believe these DB's PL vs OtherConcepts discussions will still arise even without such unbeatable characters.

Reinhard is literally unbeatable here. No fun.
 

Blakestnight666

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2017
Messages
891
Reaction score
1,423
Age
29
Country
India
Nah. He just didn't control it properly so there was collateral damage, so Beerus got pissed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



And what am I supposed to do with this? I mean db characters can rip space by shouting or breaking entire dimensions
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Wasnt that attack Rein just swinging with a simple sword that disintegrated afterwards?
That was the fight against Elsa i think, right?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,521
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Its still surprising cause it happened kind of recently, but sure.
I don't consider all of it worthy of remembering.

Hell, I wish I could forget the RamXRoswaal stuff.-_-;
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
And what am I supposed to do with this? I mean db characters can rip space by shouting or breaking entire dimensions
We only saw Super Buu do it and then SSJ3 Gotenks IIRC (which then you can attribute it to powerlevel+magic?) and then we have to go all the way to the Brolly movie for a similar feat from power alone.

It's a significant feat, even it's not the same as splitting the whole universe, so it grants "the benefit of the doubt".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thats just sound as a normal powerup in dragonball. Where we people all around the world feel a disturbance in the force.
When has that ever happened?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wasnt that attack Rein just swinging with a simple sword that disintegrated afterwards?
That was the fight against Elsa i think, right?
Bro idk I don't read this garbage.
 

Blakestnight666

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2017
Messages
891
Reaction score
1,423
Age
29
Country
India
We only saw Super Buu do it and then SSJ3 Gotenks IIRC (which then you can attribute it to powerlevel+magic?) and then we have to go all the way to the Brolly movie for a similar feat from power alone.

It's a significant feat, even it's not the same as splitting the whole universe, so it grants "the benefit of the doubt".
It's simple scaling man. Ssj3 gotenks is weaker than any ssj 3 characters. Anyone with enough power could rip space. Hell buuhan was practically going to destroy the universe by powering up. Man it's simple math
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Bro idk I don't read this garbage.
I just picked it up last week so the info was fresh. I dont know why i assumed you've watched.
Calling it garbage :XD cmon its not that bad my guy. I on the other hand quite enjoying the story.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top