Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!

 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
News suggests Wiggins is now fully vaccinated.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
i always wondered why you hate harden that much? did he make you lose a bet or something? :lmao
I hate the way he plays, but hopefully with the new rules we'll see how he does. Also don't like how some players played as well, trying to get fouls from the 3pt line.

Nope clippers ain’t built they ain’t gonna put out lebron AD Russ and the gang lebron is looking for blood I know for a fact if they they all healthy they making them finals
Highly doubt that, given they'd be facing someone who was able to challenge the superteam Warriors until he got hurt, while with the Spurs. Kawhi also led the Raptors to a ring.

But again, it all comes down to PG's level of play.
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,560
Reaction score
5,411
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
News suggests Wiggins is now fully vaccinated.
From the sounds of it, he took the J&J vaccine......which is—no offense—the crappiest one available since it has the lowest efficacy and effectiveness, especially since Damion Lee took it earlier this year and still got hit hard by the virus. I’m probably going through mental gymnastics right now, but I can’t help but think this is a disingenuous effort in the making to discredit vaccinations down the road from Wiggins. I hope I’m wrong. Who knows what goes on in these guys’ minds.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Probably chose J&J because it only requires one shot as opposed to two.
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,560
Reaction score
5,411
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
This is an interesting tidbit of info on Wiggins:


If his claim is to be believed, it’s not something a physician can’t walk you through to help you decide which medication/vaccine is best for you. I can sympathize with someone hesitating because of bad reactions to certain medicine, but they need to be honest about these sort of things.

Then there’s Wiggins trying religious exemptions.....if anything, it sounds more like he shouldn’t have tried that route if that was his main fear. So really, what gives?

*sigh* I’m just glad the debacle is over. I’m grateful, really.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
ahhh although its only the preseason, the nba is back. waking up and wasting 20mn checking box scores and highlights, i missed that :hee
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
the nba is back.
With better rules


I wonder if it could even had been called an offensive foul actually, as the new rule states.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder if it could even had been called an offensive foul actually, as the new rule states.
I would've said so. You could see he was looking for it. So if it's not a defensive foul, then it's an offensive one, cos you see Steph jump forward and into the defender
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I would've said so. You could see he was looking for it. So if it's not a defensive foul, then it's an offensive one, cos you see Steph jump forward and into the defender
Yeah thought the same, but dunno, not like any contact is a foul.

At least it wasn't called, great stuff.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Anyone interested in doing the draft live instead of automatic? Asking now to see if it's possible and what times would suit everyone; if you couldn't make it your picks would still automatically follow the draft priority list you set it up so I think it'd be fun to do it live and see what comes of it!

Whatcha think @Belserion @scav @Hardy @goldb @M3J ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@LaGOAT @Mazino @Hakuteiken
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Sho-West

I hope that's everyone lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---

With better rules


I wonder if it could even had been called an offensive foul actually, as the new rule states.
Should've been lmao, that shit is hilarious
 

Sho-West

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 13, 2021
Messages
20
Reaction score
25
Age
32
Country
United States
I'm cool whenever as long as I know beforehand.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Anyone interested in doing the draft live instead of automatic? Asking now to see if it's possible and what times would suit everyone; if you couldn't make it your picks would still automatically follow the draft priority list you set it up so I think it'd be fun to do it live and see what comes of it!

Whatcha think @Belserion @scav @Hardy @goldb @M3J ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@LaGOAT @Mazino @Hakuteiken
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Sho-West

I hope that's everyone lmao
Let me know when. Hopefully I'm not too busy or I don't forget.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'm cool with the live draft
 

LaGOAT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
3,679
Age
32
Country
United States
Weekends and mondays would be the best for me
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Anyone interested in doing the draft live instead of automatic? Asking now to see if it's possible and what times would suit everyone; if you couldn't make it your picks would still automatically follow the draft priority list you set it up so I think it'd be fun to do it live and see what comes of it!

Whatcha think @Belserion @scav @Hardy @goldb @M3J ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@LaGOAT @Mazino @Hakuteiken
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Sho-West

I hope that's everyone lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Should've been lmao, that shit is hilarious
i ll see what i can do:)
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
fantasy reminder: you can't do the pre-draft ranking from the phone app, you need to do it on the website
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@goldb @LaGOAT
--- Double Post Merged, ---

what ya'll believe on westbrook lakers pre-season so far? think he gonna bounce back as soon as regular season start or it's gonna take some months?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@SirSamuel016 about the live draft for fantasy. we have a solution that work fine for everyone and you wanna switch to another that might not work for everyone. so i have some questions:
- If you do a live draft and i can't join, can you guarrantee (with your 1st round pick on the line) that auto draft gonna pick based on my pre-draft ranking
- If i switch now to live draft, will i have to re-do my pre-draft ranking?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@SirSamuel016 about the live draft for fantasy. we have a solution that work fine for everyone and you wanna switch to another that might not work for everyone. so i have some questions:
- If you do a live draft and i can't join, can you guarrantee (with your 1st round pick on the line) that auto draft gonna pick based on my pre-draft ranking
- If i switch now to live draft, will i have to re-do my pre-draft ranking?
Switching to live draft won't reset your pre-draft ranking, and once you've set it to a live draft you just have to set it to follow your strategy. A big majority seem keen for it and I don't see why we shouldn't give it a go on the weekend unless it's logistically impossible for everyone imo.
 

Sho-West

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 13, 2021
Messages
20
Reaction score
25
Age
32
Country
United States
Per ESPN Support: For “Live Online Draft Leagues”, rankings are only used when a team manager doesn’t pick a player within the allotted time and has no players on the pending pick queue.


So it seems auto drafters lose nothing in a live draft even if they don't show up/can't make it, auto-draft can't say the same for people who want to do live.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
aiight lemme know when you decide on a date and time and if everyone is okay with it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now that ben saga is over, can't wait for his first game in philly hahaha
--- Double Post Merged, ---

that whole situation illustrate how bad of an agent Rich Paul is
 
Top