Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
I hate the way he plays, but hopefully with the new rules we'll see how he does. Also don't like how some players played as well, trying to get fouls from the 3pt line.i always wondered why you hate harden that much? did he make you lose a bet or something?![]()
Highly doubt that, given they'd be facing someone who was able to challenge the superteam Warriors until he got hurt, while with the Spurs. Kawhi also led the Raptors to a ring.Nope clippers ain’t built they ain’t gonna put out lebron AD Russ and the gang lebron is looking for blood I know for a fact if they they all healthy they making them finals
From the sounds of it, he took the J&J vaccine......which is—no offense—the crappiest one available since it has the lowest efficacy and effectiveness, especially since Damion Lee took it earlier this year and still got hit hard by the virus. I’m probably going through mental gymnastics right now, but I can’t help but think this is a disingenuous effort in the making to discredit vaccinations down the road from Wiggins. I hope I’m wrong. Who knows what goes on in these guys’ minds.News suggests Wiggins is now fully vaccinated.

With better rulesthe nba is back.
I would've said so. You could see he was looking for it. So if it's not a defensive foul, then it's an offensive one, cos you see Steph jump forward and into the defenderI wonder if it could even had been called an offensive foul actually, as the new rule states.
Yeah thought the same, but dunno, not like any contact is a foul.I would've said so. You could see he was looking for it. So if it's not a defensive foul, then it's an offensive one, cos you see Steph jump forward and into the defender
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Should've been lmao, that shit is hilariousWith better rules
I wonder if it could even had been called an offensive foul actually, as the new rule states.
Let me know when. Hopefully I'm not too busy or I don't forget.Anyone interested in doing the draft live instead of automatic? Asking now to see if it's possible and what times would suit everyone; if you couldn't make it your picks would still automatically follow the draft priority list you set it up so I think it'd be fun to do it live and see what comes of it!
Whatcha think @Belserion @scav @Hardy @goldb @M3J ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@LaGOAT @Mazino @Hakuteiken
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Sho-West
I hope that's everyone lmao
Haha if we all decide to go with a live draft I'll make sure to remind you here and on discord :PLet me know when. Hopefully I'm not too busy or I don't forget.
i ll see what i can doAnyone interested in doing the draft live instead of automatic? Asking now to see if it's possible and what times would suit everyone; if you couldn't make it your picks would still automatically follow the draft priority list you set it up so I think it'd be fun to do it live and see what comes of it!
Whatcha think @Belserion @scav @Hardy @goldb @M3J ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@LaGOAT @Mazino @Hakuteiken
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Sho-West
I hope that's everyone lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Should've been lmao, that shit is hilarious

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Switching to live draft won't reset your pre-draft ranking, and once you've set it to a live draft you just have to set it to follow your strategy. A big majority seem keen for it and I don't see why we shouldn't give it a go on the weekend unless it's logistically impossible for everyone imo.@SirSamuel016 about the live draft for fantasy. we have a solution that work fine for everyone and you wanna switch to another that might not work for everyone. so i have some questions:
- If you do a live draft and i can't join, can you guarrantee (with your 1st round pick on the line) that auto draft gonna pick based on my pre-draft ranking
- If i switch now to live draft, will i have to re-do my pre-draft ranking?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---