Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I was curious because Evil said he got a PM after checking Sam, but no action ever happened on Sam since he died in D1.
I couldn't find it in the PM nor interaction threads what happens to the Mortician when there's nothing to be reported.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
I prefer we give marma more time and lynch one of the inactive honestly till we sure of DD sanity
Not willing the risk when there better options
Sorry, who's DD and what did they claim/say?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
[

The Hardy-Vand interactions looked interesting but it's hard to see either of them as mafia in that instance to pursue it further.
Haya votes Van
I vote Van as joke
Nii comes along to save Van; forgot if he voted Sam or Sakura
Van vs Hardy - it felt very forced to me like there was nothing there but then there was?

Mass claimimg work better in games vs 1 big mafia. We dont want the many mafia teams knowing where the likely mafias are to avoid killing them at night.
I think we need more info on Night actions earlier to weed through the murk?

If someone were to use an active role (not protection) on someone Mafia decided to kill what would happen exactly? Would he get a result or not?
Priority levels? This is a very suspicious questuon

This situation raise the levels of anxiety... Whoever developed this mechanic is a cruel and evil mastermind.
Panda wants more sweet talk wbefore work

Avoid killing them at night? Have you been in the same game as I have with the three mafia teams? I would have been in mafia team, would instantly shoot these fuckers down, before they shoot me.
best Reply

To anyone reading this: tell me your opinion on the short Hardy-Vand interactions from yesterday.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
[/QUOTE]

are you after H

I'm down to kill Sakura. Saku x Sam always a good choice.
sakura vs Sam as day lynch had a better/more organic flow then the Van stuff; also does sakura normal like practically every single post in a game

Sakura it makes no sense that yesterday you were even making a list with hints about roles and claims but today you're about to give up because a few people said they suspect you.
not game related but sometimes for us females, we might have a break

But we are nothing alike.

I think..
taste in brazilian

BEATRICE IS GUILTY
I like how you said your result and then got mad with no reaction.

this is DD, remember he killed Lambu on D1 with his town kill powers in a previous game for anyone talking about how DD couldn’t wait to test his sanity.

Active role, has to do with pain.
is this anything like that cleaning hint or I can’t remember what it was from my first game? So long ago. You were janitor

Being new or not does not in any way make it right. See examples of Shad or Heaven.
I want to hear more from Shad

Ah c'mon it was cryptic enough for multiple people to come out and tell they didn't get it :/
I don't mind cryptic per se yet, since we got a handfull of questionable hints, but I can't even spot what was it that you called a hint.
it’s on same level of cryptic hint I gave on this role the first time I had it
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I was curious because Evil said he got a PM after checking Sam, but no action ever happened on Sam since he died in D1.
I couldn't find it in the PM nor interaction threads what happens to the Mortician when there's nothing to be reported.
Said nobody did anything to him.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Evil reveal is very believable, that the role I guessed when he said doesn't fit the mechanic.

And also evil is happy to claim when he has a role that is not too important like that body guard game. Looks legit.

~
@digitaldude did you explain why you chose marm? Why not the people involved in yesterday voting?

Worse case we lynch 2 townies in a row, I don't see what you are trying to do, the fact that you voted marm shows that you are serieus about it, where do you get this confidence from?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, that's his first post even:


Evil is resourceful and bold, he pulled an impressive fake Bar Keeper play in the past. But I do trust him so far based on that hint alone and mentioned that yday alrdy as well.
Hm I guess it makes sense because interpreting the results for a legit Mortician can also be hard.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I have a third column for "role guesses/possibilities" that I didn't post, and based my interpretation of his hint on wiki.
Doesn't matter for now, to me they work more to limit scums before they can adapt too well.

That being said, in spite of trusting Gry or not, like him I wouldn't mind voting for Shobu or Cinera right now. I wouldn't mind voting for Marm either tbh.
good idea, should switch to excel or word and do the same.

As for who i'd go for today's lynch, any of the ones adamant about giving the slightest hints about their role. Think Cinera was the last one i saw mention that. It's not like we asked for them to reveal directly. if not idk I'll just keep my vote on Hardy mostly for his last "draw a picture for you" comment.

------------------------------------

On that note, it surprises me that, here I am holding back from becoming toxic even when I'm being called stupid or that what i post is trash, and yet ppl who couldn't stand me cuz i was toxic in the past, keep insulting and being rude. Funny considering i became toxic for the same rude types of comments in the past.

I'll leave it at that, but can we stop being rude and insulting? I mean if I can why can't others.

Thanks.

edit: added comma
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah no, I just feel a bit remorseful for first Umineko game and want you to live and spread your wings for now, mafia or not.
So just pity, eh? :emocat Fine though, I'll try to spread my wings :p

Haha, well I can tell you that this is how I usually play. Not much of an aggressive player I think.
So as for you question: Like I said, it's a role that could be useful (if used well I suppose). So I'd say it's a pretty decent role, kinda depends how you define a role being strong. I've had it before in the past.
Well, that's an okay hint for now. And tonight someone could protect DD, if he really is a detective. Just because it's your usual style doesn't make it more believable, but... I was wrong with sam, so I guess I'll wait a bit more.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'd love to see those who have read Umineko state that they have a townie role in red truth. :D
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
It's not a claim, he definitely is a detective. One cannot lie when using the Red Truth. Might not mean anything for those who haven't read or played the series, but for those familiar with Umineko, lying when using the Red Truth is the biggest offense you could ever commit lol.

digital is 100% town.
Would the Red Truths be a mechanic element in this game given flavour or just something that would be impolite to disrespect.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Would the Red Truths be a mechanic element in this game given flavour or just something that would be impolite to disrespect.
A moral principle more than anything else. We would have won Day 1 if Red Truth was a mechanic.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
As for who i'd go for today's lynch, any of the ones adamant about giving the slightest hints about their role. Think Cinera was the last one i saw mention that.
This is the second time I'm saying it, but I've already hinted my role.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top