Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,694
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
that's it I'm convinced,

!Votekill DD

PANIC MORE DD PAANIIIICCC SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORSSSS!!!

Note to self, never trust DD.

I would laugh so hard if DD turned lover too :))))))))))))))))))) or mentor

please entertain me! If not we'll still have 3 more dets so no loss! XDD


edit typo
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So I went back to search for Evil's results, and see if there was a time he revealed first. Couldn't find a single instance. I do not like how much effort had to go into this but oh well.
Anyway, Mary is largely trusted because Evil backed her claim (or guided her into it). The mafia are no longer obvious, so asides James, Vand and Sakura (BP) and maybe DD, I don't think I trust anyone else right now.

Townie, Mafia, and Third Party down, great. That's a successful night in my books.
RIP Farfs, thanks for having my back!

Two night 2 kills confirms at least two killing parties.

One fake Detective down out of cursed quadruple from yesterday - also one of the more trusted ones, double great!

I have found some fishy business on one of the two mafia corpses.
So there's multiple Mafia boss and Mafia masons in one team, there's multiple mason recruiters disabling roles, jesus. If most Mafias are Bosses then our detectives are more like bastard roles.

My results contain roles that are yet undisclosed, so I'm wondering when to leak them.
mmm hi can i reveal my role? farf mentionned me yesterday asking for it and i dont mind doing that
Wait, no. Did you target one of the two mafias that were lynched last night?
Yes. :amuse

Night 1 or 2?
should i say which one of them? @Evil3ye
also @Evil3ye are u some kind of investigator


ooooooh yes and i did that night1
Both roles were not yet revealed. One is a some bad guy.
I don't really like this exchange. Could've been rehearsed tbh. We'll see.

I'm still backreading but will answer since you mentioned me, yes I don't mind revealing now that I got some confirmations.



Thanks to this post I know I'm sane spy.
It would have been better if I came first and EH confirmed it afterwards, but eh can't help it.

N1: Hardy but he didn't move (went for him since he claimed spy)
N2: Evil3ye but was too late (he said he was gonna use his power the next night)
N3: EH got that he went for Vandred
It sounds convenient since I come after EH, but you guys can choose someone for me to target as confirmation again next night. I'll be fine since even if there are more escorts they got their hands busy with all the dets.
He was cursed and spied
Tatsu revealed first, so I cannot fully trust this.

Well I said I'm a Super Mason, don't think PGO SM would work lmao. I'm BG, yeah. Protected Evil in N1 and Lambu in N2 (sad).
I am back and will start catching up.

My results are from Lambu, basically what we already knew. Night 1 recruitment and killing and night 2 scattered by a protection action.
Farf revealed first, here he acknowledged this thoughthough

Shit, why you die too lambu
I'm never learning shit
First marma gone that i was going for, why i was requesting everyone to wait one more day so I can confirm or deny her (i couldn't come out and say, yo guys I'm actually learning form marma so wait one night to confirm as they just block me in case she townie)

Went with lambu yesterday but instead he broke :/

Meme plan going for the people maria like isn't working well
I didn't get a reply, I'm dead fam 😭 (or blocked or pirated, or forgotten to get a PM??)
I got my PM! 😭

They forgot about me! Can confirm Asako claim.

Sambu don't kill me!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Ehm, we only have a priority 3 in standard rule. It's only in this mechanic with the golden deadpad, no?
How could I forget. Yeah Asako revealed first and Evil came later to say he got the result. He did guess the pm had been forgotten.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So I went back to search for Evil's results, and see if there was a time he revealed first. Couldn't find a single instance. I do not like how much effort had to go into this but oh well.
Anyway, Mary is largely trusted because Evil backed her claim (or guided her into it). The mafia are no longer obvious, so asides James, Vand and Sakura (BP) and maybe DD, I don't think I trust anyone else right now.

I don't really like this exchange. Could've been rehearsed tbh. We'll see.

Tatsu revealed first, so I cannot fully trust this.

Farf revealed first, here he acknowledged this thoughthough

How could I forget. Yeah Asako revealed first and Evil came later to say he got the result. He did guess the pm had been forgotten.
Honestly i wouldn.t trust DD at all
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Holt if you.re looking into evil x mary, try looking into DD x Cinera, i think you.ll find that relationship even better
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
There's the bit about Evil not seeing a curse on Shad. Mary is saying she cursed him. Have to consider all possibilities here:

1. Both legit- This is the least likely imo. Why? Because he supposedly saw a curse on Hardy (placed by Mary) confirming Banshee existence. They both confirmed this way back. Now if he didn't see a curse upon checking Shad, they are directly opposing each other. This wouldn't be possible if they're both legit.
2 Evil legit/Mary lying- Next most likely. If Mary is lying, then which curse did Evil see on Hardy? It couldn't have come from nowhere.
3 Mary legit/Evil lying- This is a likely scenario. As shown above, Evil was also behind the actions. His results can be inferred/fabricated based off what has been provided already. I don't recall if Mary explicitly claimed banshee before Evil mentioned it, I honestly can't be arsed enough to check back. Anyway, in this scenario, Mary did place the curse on Shad, but Evil slipped by forgetting that
4 Both lying- A very plausible scenario. That's because the exchange they had could have been rehearsed. The slip still applies, but in this case, they both just got into a corner. Would be a bit too good to be true.

Anway, one of them have to be lying? The safer bet would be Evil, because if he has been fabricating results since, then it's more likely Mary is legit and did curse Shad, but Evil just missed it.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
no detectives or vandred say they targeted tatsumaki, leaves mazino.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Honestly i wouldn.t trust DD at all
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Holt if you.re looking into evil x mary, try looking into DD x Cinera, i think you.ll find that relationship even better
I'm going to look into everyone definitely. Getting to it one after the other
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Nii @Vandred Should we go for Holt, for DD, for Evil or for Mary?

Also is this day phase shorter? No way 24 hours just passed.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Uh? I do not know she was blocked. Just pointing it out. Evil did say he saw an investigation on Shad (supposedly from Erin).

I'm looking at Evil's results again, and is there anything we can see from there that isn't something that can be inferred?

N1 Sam -> nothing
N2 Marmalade -> N1 apprenticed
N3 Hardy -> N1 spied and cursed
N4 Lambu -> N1 recruited and killed, N2 protective action
N5 ??? -> no feedback?
N6 Shad -> Blocked N1 and investigation N4

I can't remember if Asako already mentioned she apprenticed Marm before Evil revealed this as well as Tatsu's spy result. I'm going to check this myself in a bit but if anyone can remember, then please help. Ultimately this is what will clear him (imo) and thus Erin by extension. Because Lambu's results is something that can be inferred. And there's that strange N2 protective action (didn't Farf say she protected N1 not N2? again can't recall). N5 with no feedback. When he posted Shad's result, he added iirc which sounded odd to me.

There's also the DD/EH/Mary business to think on.
I don't doubt Evil is Mortician. Or was? His Shad result is actually the reason I wondered about a traitor because I remembered Mary saying she cursed Shad but Evil only mentioned the block. Then he said a block and an investigation, but no curse. I was gonna ask him for his full autopsy but then Mary replied and mentioned she cursed Shad so I was too late.

But I don't know. Maybe it's as simple as Mazino being Insane and ran out of luck, accidentally killing Vandred, hence the failure to recruit? Or the random elusive escort blocking him to frame the next person he tried to recruit. But Holt, do you think you're still alive? He could have failed because you're already dead.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I don't doubt Evil is Mortician. Or was? His Shad result is actually the reason I wondered about a traitor because I remembered Mary saying she cursed Shad but Evil only mentioned the block. Then he said a block and an investigation, but no curse. I was gonna ask him for his full autopsy but then Mary replied and mentioned she cursed Shad so I was too late.

But I don't know. Maybe it's as simple as Mazino being Insane and ran out of luck, accidentally killing Vandred, hence the failure to recruit? Or the random elusive escort blocking him to frame the next person he tried to recruit. But Holt, do you think you're still alive? He could have failed because you're already dead.
but then why didnt holt shatter? either vandred died or was blocked.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Vandred can you reveal who you recruited N5? this could go a good way to making sense of this mess
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
shouldnt mary have 6 nights worth of actions? why does she list only hardy and shad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And again who shattered tatsumaki.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also there is a question of who got killed night 3 since every night from 1 to 4 has had 2 people shattered except night 3. Also night 5 has no shattered people.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I don't doubt Evil is Mortician. Or was? His Shad result is actually the reason I wondered about a traitor because I remembered Mary saying she cursed Shad but Evil only mentioned the block. Then he said a block and an investigation, but no curse. I was gonna ask him for his full autopsy but then Mary replied and mentioned she cursed Shad so I was too late.

But I don't know. Maybe it's as simple as Mazino being Insane and ran out of luck, accidentally killing Vandred, hence the failure to recruit? Or the random elusive escort blocking him to frame the next person he tried to recruit. But Holt, do you think you're still alive? He could have failed because you're already dead.
If he is a traitor, he is still same as scum. Or are you saying Mary could be the traitor? One of them is lying though. Meanwhile, why do you trust Evil so? I did show that all his results have actually come after the actions had been revealed. He has pretty much been saying what we already know all game.

I have no idea if I'm alive. If I'm already dead and Van is alive, I should have shattered. However it's possible both I and Van are dead. There are too many possibilities so I don't know if it's even worth exploring. I'm still looking through the results to see if I can pinpoint the escort (if there is one)
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
shouldnt mary have 6 nights worth of actions? why does she list only hardy and shad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And again who shattered tatsumaki.
True as a Banshee, she should get as many curses out there as possible to be able to have some sort of threat when we are thinking about lynching her. Since nobody came forwards probably a Mafia who wanted to prevent tatsu to be revived by the 3 townies out of 5 in the golden land council.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Mazino who did you target last night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There's also DD/Mary/EH. EH claims he got guilty on Mary (so she is alive) but DD got nothing. So was DD killed or blocked too?

@Belserion also, Maz claims he targeted Van N5. Van recruited successfully that night though? If Maz is sane doc, he should have prevented the kill then. If he is insane, then it'd make sense that Van won the coinflip to recruit before dying I guess. It's hard to say what exactly happened. DD if legit, could have died the previous night after investigating too
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@Mazino who did you target last night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There's also DD/Mary/EH. EH claims he got guilty on Mary (so she is alive) but DD got nothing. So was DD killed or blocked too?

@Belserion also, Maz claims he targeted Van N5. Van recruited successfully that night though? If Maz is sane doc, he should have prevented the kill then. If he is insane, then it'd make sense that Van won the coinflip to recruit before dying I guess. It's hard to say what exactly happened. DD if legit, could have died the previous night after investigating too
erinyes also got nothing this night.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why didnt they kill nii tho....
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
There's the bit about Evil not seeing a curse on Shad. Mary is saying she cursed him. Have to consider all possibilities here:

3 Mary legit/Evil lying- This is a likely scenario. As shown above, Evil was also behind the actions. His results can be inferred/fabricated based off what has been provided already. I don't recall if Mary explicitly claimed banshee before Evil mentioned it, I honestly can't be arsed enough to check back. Anyway, in this scenario, Mary did place the curse on Shad, but Evil slipped by forgetting that
about this, no i never claimed banshee before that convo btw evil and me about the hardy targetting that u quoted above.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top