- Joined
- Feb 10, 2019
- Messages
- 275
- Reaction score
- 3,962
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I can't answer irrelevant questions:
Q -> So you agree but did it anyway? Did you read the opening post before writing your post or not?
A -> Your question is kind of dumb, I'm clearly saying it wasn't a good idea, why would I do it anyway if I think it a bad idea?
Q -> Show me where you said if you posted your hint before or after reading the opening post.
A -> I never said anything about reading, I said: that was first thing in the day before I thought about it.
Q -> The Marm thing happened later, and looks like a complete odd 180 in retrospect.
A -> a 180 that happened before you pointed out that it a bad idea, so how can I be both trying to start a train and not start a train
Q -> So you agree but did it anyway? Did you read the opening post before writing your post or not?
A -> Your question is kind of dumb, I'm clearly saying it wasn't a good idea, why would I do it anyway if I think it a bad idea?
Q -> Show me where you said if you posted your hint before or after reading the opening post.
A -> I never said anything about reading, I said: that was first thing in the day before I thought about it.
Q -> The Marm thing happened later, and looks like a complete odd 180 in retrospect.
A -> a 180 that happened before you pointed out that it a bad idea, so how can I be both trying to start a train and not start a train




