Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
why tf are you guys killing panda :)))))))))

anyway, i'll hint, role active, don't like it, don't expect much from me
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tell me what the „very good question about his reveal“ is. I‘m a very frequent Doc target early game, you‘re telling me it‘s more likely I get killed and not protected N1? If anything I‘ve in the last 10+ games been protected more often than killed on N1.
From a town perspective, if you're likely to be killed, I see value in a mafia dying with you even if you say a part of your motive was to allow a doc to attempt their luck elsewhere in N1, since we don't know the final destination of the hot potato, nor I record great records, nor will you have agency over it afterward. That's assuming a doc would go for you for sure as well. So why wouldn't throwing at you a question about what were your considerations regarding that be quite good? Hope you just don't assume people will have to swallow down your town claims and read your mind in your processes if that's the case...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
also ERIN TAT y u vote me of all ppl???
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i thought we had sth speshal T_T
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And again, as mafia I have what benefit from claiming Potato D1?
Welp, mafia thrive from the benefit of looking town, gaining trust with those courses, no news. I don't expect you as mafia to openly show your mafia process, neither I said I believe that to the the case.
To answer your question, btw, cause it was also silly to me. The juggling part comes with high risks. It's unlikely it will explode on D2? Ok, I'd align with that. To say mafia would have the guts to "juggle it around with teammates" as you said till a somewhat accurate time to pass to town? Uh... I doubt anyone, individually or as a team, as you said it before yourself, would hold it for more than 1 night anyways.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Very funny sounding from a guy that just last game claimed IC D3 as mafia.

Anyway, any comments on the panda votes/voters?
Funny you say this, when both hosts agreed with me the claim was good and you‘re only able to see things your way.

None at all, they all seem like random placeholders, Panda himself barely made a post. But given Panda‘s more afk-ish approach when mafia it‘s not a half-bad vote atm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

From a town perspective, if you're likely to be killed, I see value in a mafia dying with you even if you say a part of your motive was to allow a doc to attempt their luck elsewhere in N1, since we don't know the final destination of the hot potato, nor I record great records, nor will you have agency over it afterward. That's assuming a doc would go for you for sure as well. So why wouldn't throwing at you a question about what were your considerations regarding that be quite good? Hope you just don't assume people will have to swallow down your town claims and read your mind in your processes if that's the case...
It‘s not quite good because it‘s largely pointless. What would be my considerations as mafia to do so? Just looks like a very silly point that has no meaning, and it‘s far from mind-reading needed here.
Though you ignored that part of the post so I‘m not having high hopes for you be town atm.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ah nvm you did respond it above.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Welp, mafia thrive from the benefit of looking town, gaining trust with those courses, no news. I don't expect you as mafia to openly show your mafia process, neither I said I believe that to the the case.
To answer your question, btw, cause it was also silly to me. The juggling part comes with high risks. It's unlikely it will explode on D2? Ok, I'd align with that. To say mafia would have the guts to "juggle it around with teammates" as you said till a somewhat accurate time to pass to town? Uh... I doubt anyone, individually or as a team, as you said it before yourself, would hold it for more than 1 night anyways.
Well new question to you. Are you playing devil‘s advocate or are these your thoughts? If the former, why do this and step in so strangely arguing something you don‘t believe in? Only if it‘s the latter I‘d pursue this discussion further.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Asking this because it‘s rather confusing.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Baka Taichou wanna respond to me?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Funny you say this, when both hosts agreed with me the claim was good and you‘re only able to see things your way.

None at all, they all seem like random placeholders, Panda himself barely made a post. But given Panda‘s more afk-ish approach when mafia it‘s not a half-bad vote atm.
They did, oh well, and how that go for you? :amuse I mean, ok, you won the game so jokes on me haha

But we'll see. If you talk yourselves out of this today somehow and the other don't want to lynch you, we will measure you by your potatoe pass.

Today is satuday, I wouldnot know if that means panda is more or less busy, but indeed he was last time around as mafia very sloppily online and managed to screw up in those hasty appearances. But now is way too soon to judge, looks like last game salt votes.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Are you playing devil‘s advocate or are these your thoughts? If the former, why do this and step in so strangely arguing something you don‘t believe in? Only if it‘s the latter I‘d pursue this discussion further.
A bit of Devil's advocate. I just read 5 pages in a row, Evil's question stroke me as a nice consideration, and this is a collective game? I share my thoughts on why asking you those at that point were important (we don't know what you're sitting on and had no extra bit at that time) - why do you have a problem with people saying you shouldn't be given a pass, in a sense? o.O And those were also on my reads about the few people I think I recall something about their "style", and that was my stance which I referenced with comments. Uh, you can pursue the discussion if I get to understand what you meant by "real thoughts". No, I don't think your reveal/play style now looked mafia but no I wouldn't argue against people that see it otherwise nor would I vouch for the majority over a few posts in D1.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
They did, oh well, and how that go for you? :amuse I mean, ok, you won the game so jokes on me haha

But we'll see. If you talk yourselves out of this today somehow and the other don't want to lynch you, we will measure you by your potatoe pass.

Today is satuday, I wouldnot know if that means panda is more or less busy, but indeed he was last time around as mafia very sloppily online and managed to screw up in those hasty appearances. But now is way too soon to judge, looks like last game salt votes.
Talk myself out of what? Your potato case? Ideally you‘d judge everything I said today, including my early like multiple hints to my role this game and the way I‘m responding confidently to the BS unlike when I‘m mafia. Tunneling on disagreement in what to do with a Potato is how you get poor lynches like GB and Asako last game. If you‘re town you should thank the hosts that they gagged you D1 and take a better look at things.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

A bit of Devil's advocate. I just read 5 pages in a row, Evil's question stroke me as a nice consideration, and this is a collective game? I share my thoughts on why asking you those at that point were important (we don't know what you're sitting on and had no extra bit at that time) - why do you have a problem with people saying you shouldn't be given a pass, in a sense? o.O And those were also on my reads about the few people I think I recall something about their "style", and that was my stance which I referenced with comments. Uh, you can pursue the discussion if I get to understand what you meant by "real thoughts". No, I don't think your reveal/play style now looked mafia but no I wouldn't argue against people that see it otherwise nor would I vouch for the majority over a few posts in D1.
Is this usually how you do it though? Feels like your posts and thoughts always have more if not only personal opinions and not general depictions.

My problem is with how my Potato claim is getting described by people, just a lot of one-sided and short-sighted comments from a couple of people, and you aligning yourself partially with that doesn‘t sit too well with me. Is all I wanted to say there.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Playing this game in invisible mode is so lame btw u.u
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is this usually how you do it though? Feels like your posts and thoughts always have more if not only personal opinions and not general depictions.

My problem is with how my Potato claim is getting described by people, just a lot of one-sided and short-sighted comments from a couple of people, and you aligning yourself partially with that doesn‘t sit too well with me. Is all I wanted to say there.
Uh? But I did give my personal opinion? That you don't resemble your scum self to me? Even now... And the silly thing is cause I recall how weird it was when you were a townie once and wouldn't get why people couldn't simply trust you, to put it in a simple way lmao. That fest so sketchy that time, like some questions now, but were still the real deed lmao.

What you say is "me aligning myself with it" is my second post in game saying Evil asked something relevant and you having an issue with the questioning overall and engaging me on this till now. You asked me about the benefit for mafia, I've answered, you didn't argue back. So what's on still? My TLDR version is: I don't personally think you're dirty up to this point but don't expect me to come for your aid, I've been wrong many times.

Allow me to say you're tunneling right now and I still don't like how people were allowed to share nothing for hours tbh.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

"Oh for fudge sake the Whos started singing those filthy songs already. Look at them preparing all those who-this who-that WHO-WHATVER!

MAX!!! Turn up the volume! I don wanna hear em. NO-WHO can disturb MR. GRINCH!"
Hintu!

Both must be passed? So he can give the PGO ability to someone?

If Evil wants to pass the PGO ability but is also a kill target the same night. He will die(P3) but the PGO ability will go to his target(P2). Correct? @Crescent Jinx @Shad
Hintu!

Hintu!

G'day cunts, let this be another fun one!

Votekill Panda for now
Hintu!




Yo guys ! Thxs for hosting @Crescent Jinx & @Shad !



Hot potato is prio 3, NVD prio 2. if its same as Hot Pötato ( bc Killing role) it might be P3 ; or maybe hosts made it prio0.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



It has.
Hintu!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA votekill Panda
Hintu!

Vote kill James
Hintu!

Hi all~ gonna put on my avy soon (very cute as always btw @Erinyes :blush )

so we have a ghostly potato spirit gracing us with its presence 🥔 👻
And a passable PGO? Hmmm okay okay
Hintu!

Maybe the tweaked interaction is for prostitute (cannot block passing of those two dual-secondary's)?
Hintu!

I'm here.

Evil- why would passing the curse to scum even be viable? The NVD is more relevant late game, not right now, and then you're giving them protection on being targeted...

Gry- I disagree on scum starting with NVD as harsh. It's really not that much of a big deal tbh, since the chances of a single vote seriously influencing the lynch is minimal this early, and scum would be more likely to shy away from being the decisive voter to avoid backlash the following day. Plus the PGO protection on the scum outweighs the NVD nerf. Although, hosts revealing Evil has the curse kinda negates that I guess.
Hintu!

How long is this day? Basically how long until we have to cast our votes?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, I’m on my phone and totally drunk. Will change my avatar later. Sorry for that
Hintu!

vote kill sakurai I will read the thread a bit later.
Hintu!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Talk myself out of what? Your potato case? Ideally you‘d judge everything I said today, including my early like multiple hints to my role this game and the way I‘m responding confidently to the BS unlike when I‘m mafia. Tunneling on disagreement in what to do with a Potato is how you get poor lynches like GB and Asako last game. If you‘re town you should thank the hosts that they gagged you D1 and take a better look at things.
You hinted that you liked your role, great, would have been a great case to exactly not reveal the bomb on hand and bait a kill.

I am not feeling gagged too, it's just one vote and I made a point of why your behaviour seems not reasonable town play to me, others can decide if that makes sense to them too or not. And both lynchs you refer here were not bad either, those guys were suspicious, but in latter case he did it on purpose to get killed and active the role action, and former had a strategy to not cooperate in a pinch to save the role. Has nothing to do with today either.

Would try not to tunnel, but there's not much else going on right now, not many appearances either.

Playing this game in invisible mode is so lame btw u.u
Feeling personally attacked right now ò.ó But I'm here, working in photoshop parallel and can discuss things, but not much happening besides Gry, which goes in circles.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Feeling personally attacked right now ò.ó But I'm here, working in photoshop parallel and can discuss things, but not much happening besides Gry, which goes in circles.
You gotta agree that seeing me, Raven, Baka before and Marcie online with 4 hidden ones makes it cute to tell who's following in the shadows.
And yikes, you not being on my arse is rather welcome but also bizarro '_'

and its basically just me
Wdym, as in you've never seen a rep in game for that role?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,874
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Just skimming for now, I will read the thread after England vs France match wrap up.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
You gotta agree that seeing me, Raven, Baka before and Marcie online with 4 hidden ones makes it cute to tell who's following in the shadows.
And yikes, you not being on my arse is rather welcome but also bizarro '_'
LOL, that has to do because I already picked today's target before you even showed up. Don't be impatient, just wait your turn. But so far I appreciated your continuous engangement in the hint collection, so might take a while for you.

To be honest I never bother to look who is online and following and who isn't, but I sure remember those days we checked profiles who is in their PMs at night phases. Stalking grew out of fashion for me, but do share your finding if you get some.

Any thoughts on anyone else in particular so far? Panda votes/voters? New guy? Raven and Baka, who are viewing the thread as you said?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ah you will figure when times come. but theres nothing special lol

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Farfalla did you hint or I missed it ?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Well new question to you. Are you playing devil‘s advocate or are these your thoughts? If the former, why do this and step in so strangely arguing something you don‘t believe in? Only if it‘s the latter I‘d pursue this discussion further.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Asking this because it‘s rather confusing.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Baka Taichou wanna respond to me?
respond to what?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

LOL, that has to do because I already picked today's target before you even showed up. Don't be impatient, just wait your turn. But so far I appreciated your continuous engangement in the hint collection, so might take a while for you.

To be honest I never bother to look who is online and following and who isn't, but I sure remember those days we checked profiles who is in their PMs at night phases. Stalking grew out of fashion for me, but do share your finding if you get some.

Any thoughts on anyone else in particular so far? Panda votes/voters? New guy? Raven and Baka, who are viewing the thread as you said?
hmm? not much to say atm, Gry major red flag for revealing instead of baiting, GB DD SAM trio on panda looks off, first thought Sam revenge voted pand for last game for some reason GB used a DD and then DD comes in randomly for a 3rd, atm at least GB and DD are sus in my eyes, but Sam doesn't get a free pass.

I already voted Gry for that red flag the moment i saw his argument tht i quoted, don't think I'll change.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ah you were asking farf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top