Archived The Hang Out Thread v 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Speaking of nephews birthdays my little ninja student turns 4 on halloween. They grow up so fast. Well anyway you still got some time rabb. Then you can sail the seas and capture pirates.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
why does it seem he only pops up in here after i message him? :blink well either way! message hime more, people! :p
You call bax as hime now, rabb? how very strange... :D

i was wondering where you ran off to... i would hug you, but im found of my brain not being eaten :p
then join us, rabb. brain is overrated. D

what?! how dare they?! soccer is better in the rain and mud!
:XD exactly. what do they expect? they're gonna play without getting any dirt/mud on them?

oh! guys! got my ship date! 20080415 (april fifteenth, 2008. i have to get used to doing the date that way) is my last day as a free man XD but, if i did my math right, and got my info right, after basic ill have 7 days before i have to report to school to unwind, which ill prolly spend up here with my friends and family... but that means ill have to report to school june 29th... so i'll miss my nephew's birthday by one day, and my own 21st birthday by two days x.x
april is still a long way from now, rabb. enjoy your life as a free man till then. oh, and congrats on the assignment. :D
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
actually... based on how my life is now, and what it (hopefully) will be like, i dont think i can really count any of this as enjoying life, free or otherwise. It's more of a non-event than anything else... so I'm looking foreword to shipping out... yay... :) hopefully i'll still have time to post here when im in school :p oh, and read this guys: http://usmilitary.about.com/od/navy/l/blnukeschool.htm i read that and was just like "JOY!" XD

and yes, bax is hime. because he is a yaoi zombie, so i might as well call him a woman XD naw, just a type. it was spost to say him.

@ GD, is he gunna be a ninja for Halloween?

Crap it's windy out...

where did gk run off to...? havnt seen him in like 20 pages...
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
That looks awesome, rabb! Looks like you're gonna have a handful of studying... and more to really succeed at nukeschool. :D
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You call bax as hime now, rabb? how very strange... :D
but somehow, it fits :blink

oh goodness, I've missed a lot in here I think :darn I've had a lot of work piling up, which means the next three days aren't going to be so fun for me :crying but I'll do my best to stop by here anyway.....so no causing trouble if I'm gone!!!! :yelling ( that means you, ichi...no eating the newbies :notrust )
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
But that means eating rabb, or the other member who's not a newbie is ok, right PY?!
I'll take that as a yes. :D

Have fun studying, PY! :hug
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hungover like hell, 10am got home 4 hours ago, hockeyplayers cant party like chefs >_>
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
But that means eating rabb, or the other member who's not a newbie is ok, right PY?!
I'll take that as a yes. :D
I'll say this now, im a newbie:oh

hungover like hell, 10am got home 4 hours ago, hockeyplayers cant party like chefs >_>
meh, at least you had fun, i had to stay awake the whole night waiting for the stupid electrician to come and fix the electricity.:darn
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Chefs party? Am I missing something.

Rabb: Wow, you're navy, right? So was my dad. He put in 30 years, and he loved it. Where are you getting shipped to for basic?
 

Crow-Kun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 28, 2007
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol, I am watching NFL football, and going to have dinner sound. But I am so.... bored. I need more people to talk to on MSN or AIM
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
XD I'm not going to jail Lil :hug I was talking about a haunted house that's in what used to be a jail in Pennsylvania =)
oh... is that the haunted house you went to? :sweat no wonder its scary

Yeah i knew you were talking about the haunted house but if you ever go to jail the crew will bust you out.
yeah! :thumbs we'll bust you out! :glomp then we'll all be in jail... :smile-big
You call bax as hime now, rabb? how very strange... :D
bax-hime? :XD doesn't really sound bad does it... :smile-big
oh goodness, I've missed a lot in here I think :darn I've had a lot of work piling up, which means the next three days aren't going to be so fun for me :crying but I'll do my best to stop by here anyway.....so no causing trouble if I'm gone!!!! :yelling ( that means you, ichi...no eating the newbies :notrust )
awww... :comfort good luck with the work load! :wtf


ooo... a new person :XD
hey virale! :gigglebunny welcome the hangout thread. hope you have fun. *watch out for ichi, :shifty*
he might eat you with PY not around :XD
 
Last edited:

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
But that means eating rabb, or the other member who's not a newbie is ok, right PY?!
I'll take that as a yes. :D

im still a newbie compared to you, old man :p

Rabb: Wow, you're navy, right? So was my dad. He put in 30 years, and he loved it. Where are you getting shipped to for basic?
yup yup :amuse and I'm going to Great lakes Illinois for basic, which is now the only rts base left for the navy, and then i'll be in sout carolina for school.

lol, I am watching NFL football, and going to have dinner sound. But I am so.... bored. I need more people to talk to on MSN or AIM
which team were you watching? the pats decimated the redskins XD did you know that they have scored on the first drive in every game this season?

now... what was it i came here to say... dammit.. i hate it when i forget what i was gonna say.... oh yeah! *clers throat*

AND THE REDSOX SWEEP IT! GAME FOUR IS OVER! SOX WIN IT! GAME 4, FINAL SCORE 4-3!! THERE IS NO MORE CURSE :XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
:pmg

we wooooooon!!! Red Sox World Series Champs!!! wooooooooo!!!! :whoo :woo :whoo :woo :whoo :woo

:confetti

.....but rabb, we already broke the curse in '04 :blink

anyway, wow...what a great end to an absolute dream season. Those guys have worked so hard all year, and are just great guys....they make me soo proud :crying :amuse and I think I watched more games this season than any other :XD

and now, all you non-baseball fans will be very relieved to hear, I will now stop obsessing....until April, anyway :p
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
we didnt know that at the time, though. not for sure. i remember when we won game seven, someone holding up a sign that said "good job, see you in 68 years" 1 is a break in a curse, 2 is a broken curse :p thats my rule.
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
so is this where we can express ourselves?
if so can anyone help me get a better job?
please :wtf
btw I like mature women
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hey yomiko, you mean you're gunna stop obsessing about baseball, right? you're gunna be chearing for the pats next week, right? :wtf

@ mugen so what? you want me to set you up with yomiko? :p *dodges office chair thrown at him* shees... damn rhodie has no sense of humor :p

hey ichi... i was just watching the first spiderman movie, and now i was wondering... wtf happened to peter's parents?
 

Obxist

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,094
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
hey yomiko, you mean you're gunna stop obsessing about baseball, right? you're gunna be chearing for the pats next week, right? :wtf

@ mugen so what? you want me to set you up with yomiko? :p *dodges office chair thrown at him* shees... damn rhodie has no sense of humor :p

hey ichi... i was just watching the first spiderman movie, and now i was wondering... wtf happened to peter's parents?
ho ? your one office with Paper Yamiko ? LOL

you should try googling rather than curios, the movie didnt explained about it ^^
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
we didnt know that at the time, though. not for sure. i remember when we won game seven, someone holding up a sign that said "good job, see you in 68 years" 1 is a break in a curse, 2 is a broken curse :p thats my rule.
hmm....good point :noworry

so is this where we can express ourselves?
if so can anyone help me get a better job?
This is where you can express yourself, but you knew that already, didn't you mugen? :XD

If you want a better job, you just have to put yourself out there and apply to whatever jobs you really want, even if it's a reach you never know what'll happen. And make sure to impress your current boss so that he gives you a good recommendation :amuse

hey yomiko, you mean you're gunna stop obsessing about baseball, right? you're gunna be chearing for the pats next week, right? :wtf
I've been cheering for the Pats all along! Just yesterday that I couldn't watch the game because I had too much studying, it was either Pats or Sox. Looks like I missed (another) trampling :XD

and yeah...PSYCHED for next weekend!! :nuts

@ mugen so what? you want me to set you up with yomiko? :p *dodges office chair thrown at him* shees... damn rhodie has no sense of humor :p
:modsmack

don't encourage him :notrust

hey ichi... i was just watching the first spiderman movie, and now i was wondering... wtf happened to peter's parents?
They stayed behind on planet Krypton...right? :oh

ho ? your one office with Paper Yamiko ? LOL
It was a virtual office chair, Obxist :XD

If I actually shared an office with rabb, I'd be looking for another job too :p
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Rabb: The navy's a good place to be :smile-big My dad got to see all different parts of the world. He's lived in florida, Bermuda, Hawaii, Georgia, Virginia, Minnesota, and he's been to saudi arabia, UAE, Iraq, Spain, Italy, and a whole bunch of other places I have no idea about :nuts
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top