- Joined
- Jul 25, 2007
- Messages
- 1,216
- Reaction score
- 7
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Speaking of nephews birthdays my little ninja student turns 4 on halloween. They grow up so fast. Well anyway you still got some time rabb. Then you can sail the seas and capture pirates.
well either way! message hime more, people!

exactly. what do they expect? they're gonna play without getting any dirt/mud on them?
hopefully i'll still have time to post here when im in school
I've had a lot of work piling up, which means the next three days aren't going to be so fun for me
but I'll do my best to stop by here anyway.....so no causing trouble if I'm gone!!!!
( that means you, ichi...no eating the newbies
)
no wonder its scary
then we'll all be in jail... 
good luck with the work load! 
welcome the hangout thread. hope you have fun. *watch out for ichi,
*
and I'm going to Great lakes Illinois for basic, which is now the only rts base left for the navy, and then i'll be in sout carolina for school. 



