Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Theft. I was looking forward to steal some MHT and instead MHT were STOLEN from MEEEEE
So you aimed for the thief Eva and you were down how many MHT today?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Theft. I was looking forward to steal some MHT and instead MHT were STOLEN from MEEEEE
Your brain is breaking...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Does anyone think a mafia was rescued day 1 with the pom votes?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Panda fixed the death post, he had 06 Eva, which aligns with what Demon claimed so far.
The death post didn't really matter anyway, you can see the EVA's you can bid on in the voting post anyway
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
And yeah anything I do screams mafia af. Either not sounding town, or sounding town which a mafia would try to do. Pretending you didn‘t learn anything from your previous game with me and your blunder there.
Sorry to burst your ego bubble, but I have not even a clue what you refer to. My last game I got quadro killed then h-o-shamed, that's all I recall. But sure, dig more in history to flag me red for voting yesterday the way I said I would, please be my guest.

I find more value in transparency than secrecy in this instance.
Mmh.. is this the 1 Det result run part two?

he could be Mafia doc, too ?
Couple of others mentioned there could be two mafias from the opening text, could be. Though going out in the open with that robot makes no sense to me.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Its written in Op post, I already quoted lol

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and im concerned about it.
Yea but sleeper would still appear vanilla. If there are two mafia groups. One group hit and the other failed…. more than recruitment :grumble or just one large group.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Lawl Po Bia hopefully you bet enough points for instant Banshee and tagged the right person N1
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Strange how? She switched vote. Had she written votekill it‘d have locked the vote too, but somehow the scary lock text got your panties twisted?
Voting someone at day end is completely normal, so you and Holt pointing at it as something weird is the truly weird thing here.
the problem is gry you were nudging her to change vote. that's the issue here. But considering what happened I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt for today, we'll see tomorrow if that changes.

I did see your later post after this saying you sus Evil and I have to say I agree on that, evil is back on my list for locking on Pom, even if her vote switch was odd, since she voted for me I could have easily swapped to her but I didn't , why would Evil, who's not a fan of my person.

I have some clarifications needed though:


  1. @Demonspeed
Why did Demon swap his vote to lock on James when Pompom had 3 votes and only player who had one locked, so she was dying. And why did Demon vote for someone with 2 votes when there was Pom with 3 votes and one already locked, and Marms with 3 votes. Why create a coinflip situation? He chose James, why? I know he didn't chose me because like Evil said I'm an easy lynch. And since Pom turned out town, it means he didn't care which would die, just created a coinflip to create confusion the next day. If he'd have went for Marm or Erin there'd be no coinflip and he'd be clearly more sus if one of those two turned up town (not that I trust them or anything, still sussy).​
  1. @Evil3ye
why go for Pom to lock instead of Demon or Marm or Gry who instigated pom? Even if her vote was odd, which i agree, it's her second game back... after a long ass break, could have let her play a bit longer and have more time to clear herself up. Both she and Gry voted me, and yet I didn't swap my vote to her, if I didn't consider that was necessary why did you. And why not go for the instigator instead of the rallied ppl?​
  1. @GrySun
sking both Pom and Lawl if they'll change votes as if to instigate them, I thought it was just Pom initially but now I see he was aiming at townies with no information not a teammate. And yes I see lawl as pretty townie presently.​
Also why would he go about his aproach with "lawl are you still holding your vote on Marm, she feels PRETTY TOWN TO ME" what exactly in marm felt like town?​

Pom flipping town doesn't deflate my theory completely, just adds Evil back in due to his sudden "ah imma regret this but I'll vote pom" who had 2 votes instead of marm or demon. all 3 had sus behavior why pick Pom.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Your brain is breaking...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Does anyone think a mafia was rescued day 1 with the pom votes?
Idk I kind of feel that there were a lot of people voting away from the top lynch nominees. Likely oddly away from it.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
The death post didn't really matter anyway, you can see the EVA's you can bid on in the voting post anyway
There was a discussion earlier today that demon bid on the 06th and didnt get it, however, the 06 was available in the voting post and would imply that demon is lying. It then got corrected upon Gry's question about the secondary role type of the eva, that Goodboy did in fact die with the 06th, is what I meant
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
maybe theres a mentor ? idk
I thought mentor might be good in these conditions but I don’t see how they would start out as vanilla of their alliance.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
If Baka is town, Evil you‘re keeping her as a mislynch for later in the game. She was an easy kill D1 and she will be an easy kill endgame, but the latter is more beneficial for scum
exactly this. he even said it publicly yday, baka can be lynched in later days.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,160
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I thought mentor might be good in these conditions but I don’t see how they would start out as vanilla of their alliance.
mentor is pretty much vanilla tp ,:teehee

Joke aside maybe theres a traitor who was recruited or a kill that failed, assuming there are 2 mafia parties, or lovers. I don't know, I'm just speculating.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top