Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you watch as you are beaten up as well. :ck

I wish to stop twisting my ankle. @Copy Panda did you curse me again?
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
granted! now you just sprain it


i wish for more free time
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted. You are fired and have free time.

I wish teleportation was a thing.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but you never teleport to the place you want and end up lost in random places!

I wish I could use kage bunshen to do all the things I need to do!!
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Lost in random places. So nothing changes...

Granted but your clone turns rogue and destroys your reputation.

I wish I wasn't lazy.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
granted now you do everything i tell you to :ck


i wish i could spend all my passes :arf
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you will spend them by getting kicked from all raids and losing 3 raid passes each time.

I wish Kira would play MG.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
Granted but you watch as you are beaten up as well. :ck

I wish to stop twisting my ankle. @Copy Panda did you curse me again?
my jutsu passively protects me from your evil attitude 😠
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Granted but you will spend them by getting kicked from all raids and losing 3 raid passes each time.

I wish Kira would play MG.
granted but ric invites you out only to dump you again

i wish i could eat kapsalon
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted. You can do it, you have my permission. Everything else stays the same.

I wish I only needed 4 hours per night to be fully slept
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you have to hear the baby crying for the following 12h.

my jutsu passively protects me from your evil attitude 😠
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



granted but ric invites you out only to dump you again

i wish i could eat kapsalon
Can you at least target other thing? Or at least the other foot? At this rate my foot gonna quit.

I wish Panda would stop cursing my ankle.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but he will laugh with a muhahaha and bite them instead.

I wish Shins nose would return to normal and not grow like pinocchios.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Edit No one saw that *
Wait need sleep. I wish to sleep.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but you oversleep and miss important events.

I wish I stopped forgetting to make wishes here.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you forget shino's nose and that causes a butterfly effect so big you end up living with Sam in Australia.

I wish infinite Ultra Rare cards in anigame.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
BANNED but then you get so busy you could never play.

I wish you all don't underestimate my nose!!

I wish Shins nose would return to normal and not grow like pinocchios.
No!! My nose will keep growing!! bigger!! Stronger!! XD

Granted but you forget shino's nose and that causes a butterfly effect so big you end up living with Sam in Australia.
Wait, wut? :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, it's not underestimated but also not thought of at all because it gets completely forgotten by everyone.

I wish I knew what the nose insider is about, and why anyone wants a huge nose?!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted, it's not underestimated but also not thought of at all because it gets completely forgotten by everyone.

I wish I knew what the nose insider is about, and why anyone wants a huge nose?!
Granted butt - you have to admit 'you like big noses and you can't lie & other brothers can't deny!':music

I wish to not tell the Gry the truth!
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but then he will survive the truth and that's no fun.

I wish we had a nose talk show.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Not Granted, this is weird af :lmao

I wish I could regress to that day and not post THAT!!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Granted, it's not underestimated but also not thought of at all because it gets completely forgotten by everyone.
Please grant this!!!!! I tried to make everyone forget about the nose memes, the more I resisted the bigger the legend became lol
I wish I knew what the nose insider is about, and why anyone wants a huge nose?!
It's all Kira and Chacha's fault :lmao
 
Top