Granted but you watch as you are beaten up as well.
I wish to stop twisting my ankle. @Copy Panda did you curse me again?
I wish to stop twisting my ankle. @Copy Panda did you curse me again?


my jutsu passively protects me from your evil attitudeGranted but you watch as you are beaten up as well.
I wish to stop twisting my ankle. @Copy Panda did you curse me again?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
granted but ric invites you out only to dump you againGranted but you will spend them by getting kicked from all raids and losing 3 raid passes each time.
I wish Kira would play MG.
Can you at least target other thing? Or at least the other foot? At this rate my foot gonna quit.my jutsu passively protects me from your evil attitude
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
granted but ric invites you out only to dump you again
i wish i could eat kapsalon
So nothing changes at all? Sweet.Granted but you have to hear the baby crying for the following 12h.
No!! My nose will keep growing!! bigger!! Stronger!! XDI wish Shins nose would return to normal and not grow like pinocchios.
Wait, wut?Granted but you forget shino's nose and that causes a butterfly effect so big you end up living with Sam in Australia.

Granted butt - you have to admit 'you like big noses and you can't lie & other brothers can't deny!'Granted, it's not underestimated but also not thought of at all because it gets completely forgotten by everyone.
I wish I knew what the nose insider is about, and why anyone wants a huge nose?!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Please grant this!!!!! I tried to make everyone forget about the nose memes, the more I resisted the bigger the legend became lolGranted, it's not underestimated but also not thought of at all because it gets completely forgotten by everyone.
It's all Kira and Chacha's faultI wish I knew what the nose insider is about, and why anyone wants a huge nose?!
