Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
Of course. It's time for me to stop going easy on you guysYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYY LET'S GET IT ON
@Aizen @Brandish μ @Belserion @scav @M3J @goldb @Mazino @Hakuteiken are we running it back?![]()

I wonder if your assistant would be interested in joining on his own.Of course. It's time for me to stop going easy on you guys![]()
He only helped a few timesI wonder if your assistant would be interested in joining on his own.
Jay! (j1trey)8- @Sam'sfriendsohecancheat
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI will not be joining.
If you win 4 matchups your hair will growI will not be joining.
He's got too many classes so he'll stick to looking over my shoulder and giving his unwanted opinions.I wonder if your assistant would be interested in joining on his own.
It's literally pressing 1 button weekly aaaaaHe's got too many classes so he'll stick to looking over my shoulder and giving his unwanted opinions.
I could guilt him but trust that in the end I would end up having to do it for him when he starts gaming and pretending to study or whatever he does. And I figure that would be unfair of me to control two teamsIt's literally pressing 1 button weekly aaaaa
Tell him he's a bum and that I hope he fails them all.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We haven't decided yet (since we are still seeing if someone else joins) but it'll be on the final week before the season starts for sure.I could guilt him but trust that in the end I would end up having to do it for him when he starts gaming and pretending to study or whatever he does. And I figure that would be unfair of me to control two teams
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
When is the draft?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Threw the predictions in the pinned postSeems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
![]()
That one is off to a rough start innitNaz Reid
Kidd might be feeling the vibes after what happened with Luka.Kidd may be trying to get fired by the way he's playing Flagg and how he complained about not having a pg.