Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,830
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!

 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Of course. It's time for me to stop going easy on you guys :hmph
I wonder if your assistant would be interested in joining on his own.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I will not be joining.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I wonder if your assistant would be interested in joining on his own.
He's got too many classes so he'll stick to looking over my shoulder and giving his unwanted opinions.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
He's got too many classes so he'll stick to looking over my shoulder and giving his unwanted opinions.
It's literally pressing 1 button weekly aaaaa

Tell him he's a bum and that I hope he fails them all.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
It's literally pressing 1 button weekly aaaaa

Tell him he's a bum and that I hope he fails them all.
I could guilt him but trust that in the end I would end up having to do it for him when he starts gaming and pretending to study or whatever he does. And I figure that would be unfair of me to control two teams :teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

When is the draft?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I could guilt him but trust that in the end I would end up having to do it for him when he starts gaming and pretending to study or whatever he does. And I figure that would be unfair of me to control two teams :teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

When is the draft?
We haven't decided yet (since we are still seeing if someone else joins) but it'll be on the final week before the season starts for sure.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,830
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
24 hours left to get your season predictions in! Categories are:
- NBA Champions
- NBA Cup Winners
- MVP
- DPOY
- ROTY
- MIP
- 6MOTY
- CoachOTY
- Clutch

DM me your predictions! @Belserion @Brandish μ @Faust @scav @M3J @Mazino @Aizen
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!

Threw the predictions in the pinned post 👀
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Naz Reid
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Kidd may be trying to get fired by the way he's playing Flagg and how he complained about not having a pg.
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,561
Reaction score
5,412
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Kidd may be trying to get fired by the way he's playing Flagg and how he complained about not having a pg.
Kidd might be feeling the vibes after what happened with Luka.
 
Top