Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot he existed while writing, maybe!votekill shinobi
Regardless if you trust Nash or not, all it does to refuse to share is make you look worse. Nor do I see any angle where you sharing the slightest bit publicly helps Nash/mafia like you said it does? At most if you say I targeted X, Nash could piggyback off it and say yes with Spy I saw you targeted them. But that alone doesnt do anything for Nash, she must still get a proper result ie. guess next day in advance who someone targeted. So sharing your action would if anything help clear you and not Nash, so I'm really confused. But this doesn't sit right with me.
Otherwise a Snehal lynch probably works here? Eh, bit too obvious maybe.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not Snehal?
did voted snehal, however shino comportement looks sus and i can only change one time... how much votes shino has on him ? 3?!votekill shinobi
Regardless if you trust Nash or not, all it does to refuse to share is make you look worse. Nor do I see any angle where you sharing the slightest bit publicly helps Nash/mafia like you said it does? At most if you say I targeted X, Nash could piggyback off it and say yes with Spy I saw you targeted them. But that alone doesnt do anything for Nash, she must still get a proper result ie. guess next day in advance who someone targeted. So sharing your action would if anything help clear you and not Nash, so I'm really confused. But this doesn't sit right with me.
Otherwise a Snehal lynch probably works here? Eh, bit too obvious maybe.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not Snehal?
Crazy to choose to hold the order advantage against a Spy/Prost/Det claim when I'm not even asking you for your role.Yes I'll hold the order advantage here, I simply don't trust her, I'm not letting her correct herself based on my answer. Anyone can bs a role and confirm/implicate another person after that said person stated what they did. You and I and many others can do that as well. Just because she claimed one of 3 roles doesn't change how I distrust her, DD also claimed spy/det yesterday and he was lynched anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
With my vote just now Shino is at 3. Sam, Gry, Me.did voted snehal, however shino comportement looks sus and i can only change one time... how much votes shino has on him ? 3?
Shino has 3 or 4 votes on her Shino lost count lmaodid voted snehal, however shino comportement looks sus and i can only change one time... how much votes shino has on him ? 3?
Shino's a lovely lady not a he. And probably around 3 atm I guess. I'm off to bed. Not having much confidence in most options.did voted snehal, however shino comportement looks sus and i can only change one time... how much votes shino has on him ? 3?
oh mbmb for the him i didnt knewShino has 3 or 4 votes on her Shino lost count lmao
I already got depressed with the DD lynch, I can't handle too many more mislynches.....
Nit-picking is a fair accusation if I went for Shino based on my opinion of her play + Holt's death.I don't know how I am supposed to "clean" my side , but after reading so much text I think for now shino is sus for not giving hint , otherwise if shino genuine then nash cherry picking and killing one by one , first DD now shino, next me probably , I will give my vote right before day ends...
She is avoiding a massive risk of giving a hint that contradicts what I know. Then she can never live past me flipping green.Aaah now I feel stress that a mafia shino would just play along with Nash as its low risk and not needlessly avoid saying a tiny bit of infoI already got depressed with the DD lynch, I can't handle too many more mislynches.....
Was a bit pre-occupied xDNash not addressing my thoughts about at least herself in my D2 recap either. Sigh
i get that, but what i mean is tha, with such a claim , giving the benefit of the doubt to the only claim and let him prove himself.Thats fair, the lynch was a mistake but consider that DD decided to lie which made his position bad. Townies ideally never lie.
I've commented on Pom. I simply have an action spent on Shino so she's my focus, on top of her giving me bad vibes from day 1.Natasha - most surprising to me is how much she overlooks Pompom. Should have as much beef to pick with her as with shino yet focusing on shino a ton more. Not even any passing comments on Pompom. I'd have thought they're not in the same team due to Pom's vote on her D1 but Nash's ignoring of her is... strange. Has really mostly stuck to focusing shino over anyone else this day, barely even much thought or totems written down. Idk what to think of Nash..
@Lady pompom whatchya thinking?
My bad
@Lady pompom what were you doing last night miss
Who is afraid of holt enough to kill them here, weird choice
I wasn't too concerned D1 with you being on me but now with my DD fumble my lynch is pretty real.
My confidence aside do you think I'm steering town in the wrong direction more than any other player right now? Why would I bring so much attention to myself after a fumble as maf...
Idk am I making that little sense that a town pomcha and town shino would be picking me as their #1 suspect two days in a row
That's kinda crazy. Even Holt said so, and everyone is agreeing he's a strong player.
No formal totems or lists today but I've shared my thoughts in flow-of-conciousness~I quite liked Tatsu's return today so I wouldn't be looking at them.
Vali seems to be taking away that most DD voters are mafia but maybe not all. He's concluding that we should dive deeper cause he thinks dd voters = surface lovers = mafia.
Seems a bit detached with possibly ulterior motive, but not strongly so.
Snehal is currently being dishonest about his role, mafia or town still hard to tell since he's new.
Dego is mafia if Sam & Dego situation has a mafia in it, but I haven't been thorough on my reading back of the whole thing.
Mazino is afk. He was softly against the DD lynch. Landed on Shino. I don't particularly get bad vibes.
@shinobi will be my default if she ends up ignoring my questions.
2 defusers, i see, so you think sam is bomb because of your similarities, makes sense,, ideally id like today to avoid voting any of you dego vs sam, there is potential chance of oone you is mafia, both could be town, too, panda games lol, i was once defuser and tehre was no bomb in the game all scenarios are possible, the thing is that for now, i dont necessarily suspect any of you at least for now,, you could both be town or even mafia , hosts trolling hard sometimes. but i want to keep an eyr on you, guys..I'm a town defuser if it helps you to dispel doubts, that's why I think Sam is a Mafia Bomb or Defuser, it will be odd having 2 Townie Defuser
It really seemed like a desperate claim -> fumblei get that, but what i mean is tha, with such a claim , giving the benefit of the doubt to the only claim and let him prove himself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How is Shino sus for not giving a hint when you claimed 4 TowniesI don't know how I am supposed to "clean" my side , but after reading so much text I think for now shino is sus for not giving hint , otherwise if shino genuine then nash cherry picking and killing one by one , first DD now shino, next me probably , I will give my vote right before day ends...

Talking back at me???? You are sus too nowHow is Shino sus for not giving a hint when you claimed 4 Townies![]()
It would be really really sad if all your roles are just plain townie, so while you are in the game, just spit it out I guessTalking back at me???? You are sus too now

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
). I came to realize this after recollecting the day in N1, and even written this down fwiw in a DM to hosts, and now they even vote similarly and in the same speed. The issue is that I can't say if they are both town or they are both mafia, but they are definitely on the same team.